larab

Re: Something Just Happened
December 04, 2009, 06:49:57 AM
no, seriously? youre a better fan that we are?   :lol:
i don't see why michael would give a message just to you and no one else. SERIOUSLY  :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:09:13 AM
Quote from: "juliet"
ZYLA, my crying is being overwhelmed that he gets into the forums and try to get in touch one way or another.  It was very moving of him to do that.
I do not mean to be cruel or ungracious but many people have tried to explain what will have logically happened and you just keep thinking that Michael sent you a message, well if you want to keep thinking that then my advice is to keep it to yourself as there are certain institutions full of people with ideas and voices such as this and I don't think will be very pleasant drugged up to the eyeballs with guys in white coats. I really think you are letting your imagination run away with you and my advice would be to take time out from the forum and try to put Michael out of your thoughts for a while and plunge yourself into being busy with other things-I think this is getting too much for you.Is a family joke about my quest and slight obsession with this Michael hoax scenario but if I said such as you have and said I had a "sign", a "message" from Michael in any shape or form I think they would be really worried regarding my mental state with this obsession with Michael.
Also very illogically just suppose he had the powers to do something like this? suppose he was not like us other mortals and had to ability to make things happen in this way (it is actually 100%impossible but am just pointing things out) and the strong powers to do such things don't you think he would have done something equally spectacular with all the leeches who have exploited him over the years? Don't you think he would have given signs and made the accusers who sent him to court think again? Do you honestly think he has the ability to send a sign to some fan who he has never even met, does not know and has no connection with at all? Even God cannot do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

julietTopic starter

December 04, 2009, 07:18:04 AM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "Yas"
When did the music stop? And when it started playing? Did you press anything or just like that?[/quote]

I was posting to HOPE about how cute her cat is, then an intro music started playing.  Everytime I'm on my computer, I have only one site on - the one I'm using.  No music on, nothing just  me and the forum. Then while I was typing, I realized that Michael was singing, his voice, of YOU ARE NOT ALONE, so I continued typing to HOPE of what I was encountering. I cried because I was overwhelmed by Michael getting in touch.  For sure he's reading forums, and he's aware that everybody wants to know something from Michael.

The other people think I'm upset but I was just conveying what happened.

Oh wow. Aren't you blessed to experience something like that. If only I had speakers.. [: Thank you for explaining it to us.

Well, it doesn't seem so.  People are questioning why me?  Even to really hit hard like I belong to an institution.  Thanks guys!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yas

December 04, 2009, 07:26:32 AM

Well, it doesn't seem so.  People are questioning why me?  Even to really hit hard like I belong to an institution.  Thanks guys!!!!

If it isn't your psychiatrist, just ignore it. Really, it's not worth of being upset because of that kind of things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:29:55 AM
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED
As I read that topic yesterday, I suddenly felt that I lost hope immediately, I switched off the computer and thought:"that's enough, this is it for me, it's hopeless, i'll try to forget this all". I was crying for an hour. Then i fell asleep, and today in the morning i woke up, went for a long walk, and now i feel that this is NOT it. And here I am again, full of hope and energy. Don't cry, you just need a break, may be you need some fresh air and exercise :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:34:17 AM
BAXTER is unleashed :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yas

December 04, 2009, 07:35:58 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
BAXTER is unleashed :lol:  :lol:

You're too funny  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

December 04, 2009, 07:44:17 AM
Quote from: "MJatbol"
Right now, I am crying while typing this.  Please read this!!!.

Something just happened.  I posted something in GENERAL TALK under JACKSONOLIGIST's  MY THOUGHTS HAVE CHANGED
As I read that topic yesterday, I suddenly felt that I lost hope immediately, I switched off the computer and thought:"that's enough, this is it for me, it's hopeless, i'll try to forget this all". I was crying for an hour. Then i fell asleep, and today in the morning i woke up, went for a long walk, and now i feel that this is NOT it. And here I am again, full of hope and energy. Don't cry, you just need a break, may be you need some fresh air and exercise :D

Why would you lose hope.  We all know that Michael is reading the forum (not his ghost) and I was overwhelmed with what has occured and I thought that you guys will be happy because some members were asking for a sign/clue/message coming from Michael to hold on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

December 04, 2009, 07:49:36 AM
Anyway, I think it's better to have this topic deleted because it's not worth it.  When there's something for people to hold on to keep them going, they start to judge/scoff.  When there's nothing, they ask why Michael doesn't give them something to hold on.

So sorry guys for opening this topic.
Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 07:52:51 AM by juliet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:50:52 AM
@juliet- I did not mean anything bad and was not suggesting anything bad, its just that we have all experienced times of great distress over these last five months and some are more able to cope than others and the mind and imagination is a very complex part of us and people have mental breakdowns every day as things are too much to cope with. My friend suffered this when she lost her Husband and her Mother within a year. I am not suggesting this is happening to you but I think in order to keep mentally healthy you should maybe try to look at things more logically and find other stuff to keep your mind occupied.
We all want some sort of finality to all this and to have some sort of proof that Michael is alive and safe but we do not want other members to suffer as a result and it seems to me maybe is getting too much for you so there was no offence at all meant, if for example you next hear music on your PC just think "oh great, I like this song", please do not try to let your imagination run away with you is not good and we have all I should think had weird things happen but there is a logical explanation for everything and coinsodences do happen all the time. Have a look at the Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp photo's-preferably bare chested-that should take your mind off the hoax for a brief time! Take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 04, 2009, 07:54:42 AM
Anyway, I think it's better to have this topic deleted because it's not worth it.  When there's something for people to hold on to keep them going, they start to judge/scoff.  When there's nothing, they ask why Michael doesn't give them something to hold on.

When did we judge? We just asked you exactly what happened and how it happened, to make our own opinion , and then be free to feel the same as you or not ... Personnally I thought you were sad and I just wanted to cheer you up, it was my only intention ... because i'm convinced Michael's alive and watching us. So all I wanted was to try to make feel someone better...I may have misunderstood your post.
Anyway, it gives me headaches so I will no longer post here ^^
Take care everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

julietTopic starter

December 04, 2009, 07:56:07 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@juliet- I did not mean anything bad and was not suggesting anything bad, its just that we have all experienced times of great distress over these last five months and some are more able to cope than others and the mind and imagination is a very complex part of us and people have mental breakdowns every day as things are too much to cope with. My friend suffered this when she lost her Husband and her Mother within a year. I am not suggesting this is happening to you but I think in order to keep mentally healthy you should maybe try to look at things more logically and find other stuff to keep your mind occupied.
We all want some sort of finality to all this and to have some sort of proof that Michael is alive and safe but we do not want other members to suffer as a result and it seems to me maybe is getting too much for you so there was no offence at all meant, if for example you next hear music on your PC just think "oh great, I like this song", please do not try to let your imagination run away with you is not good and we have all I should think had weird things happen but there is a logical explanation for everything and coinsodences do happen all the time. Have a look at the Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp photo's-preferably bare chested-that should take your mind off the hoax for a brief time! Take care.

That's the story of your friend, not mine.  When you read a post. don't make it subjective/personal, OKAY.  I don't judge the way you are from your posts  because I don't have any right to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

December 04, 2009, 07:58:07 AM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"

When did we judge? We just asked you exactly what happened and how it happened, to make our own opinion , and then be free to feel the same as you or not ... Personnally I thought you were sad and I just wanted to cheer you up, it was my only intention ... because i'm convinced Michael's alive and watching us. So all I wanted was to try to make feel someone better...I may have misunderstood your post.
Anyway, it gives me headaches so I will no longer post here ^^
Take care everyone

It was not directed at you. Your post just came ahead of my post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 08:09:06 AM
To me your responseS are getting rude whilst people nicely answer to your posts. I don't take it personal, i'm talking about the others. I'm done with this thread. I'll leave ok Bye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

December 04, 2009, 08:10:53 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

That's the story of your friend, not mine.  When you read a post. don't make it subjective/personal, OKAY.  I don't judge the way you are from your posts  because I don't have any right to.
Ooops-well thanks for that. Please do not recommend the charm school you attended. We have just lost a member because of this utter meaningless thread and your reaction. Some on here are not so guillable as to believe Michael is actually reading this and giving messages to us. I just meant to make you take stock as you seem to be in distress in thinking stuff like that. Maybe we should all not be bothered, not care and not reply with an honest answer, some of us did not all react in the way you wanted us to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions