~Souza~

Re: picture of scar on mj's neck
July 08, 2010, 08:36:04 PM
Interesting scar, looks like a surgical scar.

The autopsy report is still interesting. Although I'm convinced it's fake, some things seem to be his body features.

What is also weird is that it says there were scars on both wrists where Mike has the bumps, but the bumps were not mentioned. They mention plastic surgery to the ears, yet as far as I know he never had surgery on his ears. The vitiligo is mentioned, not the lupus or the pepsi burn.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 09:08:08 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

The autopsy report is still interesting. Although I'm convinced it's fake, some things seem to be his body features.

What is also weird is that it says there were scars on both wrists where Mike has the bumps, but the bumps were not mentioned. They mention plastic surgery to the ears, yet as far as I know he never had surgery on his ears. The vitiligo is mentioned, not the lupus or the pepsi burn.

My thoughts too - you would think they'd make sure to mention the Pepsi burn as it would have been easier to recognize then a smaller scar on the neck but they didn't. They went to a lot of trouble to note the other little things, but to leave out major identifiers can't be overlooked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Good Lets Dance

July 08, 2010, 10:44:20 PM

Souza - The ears have incisions made on them in a face lift. The ear lobe is sliced or disconected and then an incision is made around in back of the ear in the natural crease, then the skin is lifted and pulled and (excess skin cut off) and pulled back behind the ear, then stiched and the ear lobe is then reconnected and stiched up. Once it heals it is almost invisible because the incsion is made in the natural crease and the ear lobe is loose and fleshy and heals scar free. Remember folks - the whole point of plastic surgery is to leave no scars! If you have scars that show then you had a bad surgeon! There were no scars from the Pepsi burn because he had reconstructive plastic surgery (= no scars) there was probably some discoloration due to skin graft, but should be no scars!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 12:23:47 AM

Michael always had "bony" wrists. I mean that was the anatomy of his wrists, both of them had a prominent "Ulna" bone (I think that's the name of that bone in english). That bone (hence the bump) will be more prominent as skinnier is the person. These are normal wrists.

You can see it already in his youngest pics, till the recent ones (2009).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

hope

July 09, 2010, 12:46:07 AM

They did a procedure on his left ear. They had taken cartlage from his ear to repair his nose bridge.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 02:31:14 AM
I haven't read the autopsy report but I've seen the diagram and head about some of the things mention in the report.  I believe the report to be fake.  However they would have to mention some of his physical features to make it seem legit.  Like Souza was saying some of the main things we know about him were not mentioned in the report.  That's what would make it seem false.  I believe he would still have a scar since he was severely burned on the top of his head.  I know he had reconstructive surgery but I doubt if the area was 100% back to normal.  I had a friend who was burned badly as a child and he had procedures.  His skin is way better now but you can still tell he was burned.  There's also a girl I know who was burned on her arms and she still has permanent scarring as well.  I was also looking at the drugs that were listed to be in his system.  Why would he be taking a drug used to control narcolepsy?  Narcolepsy is when a person just falls into sleep without any notice.  That seems odd.  I thought he had problems falling asleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 09:25:08 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

Michael always had "bony" wrists. I mean that was the anatomy of his wrists, both of them had a prominent "Ulna" bone (I think that's the name of that bone in english). That bone (hence the bump) will be more prominent as skinnier is the person. These are normal wrists.

You can see it already in his youngest pics, till the recent ones (2009).

During the later years he had a prominent bump on his right wrist..   it was quite large and probably due to arthritis or his lupus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 09, 2010, 10:53:22 AM
I read that he had an extra vertibrae in neck if that is true it could be an op on that  Iam still amazed that the pepsi burn is not there and there seems to be confusion over the tatto as well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 11:38:08 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I read that he had an extra vertibrae in neck if that is true it could be an op on that  Iam still amazed that the pepsi burn is not there and there seems to be confusion over the tatto as well

He had an extra rib or "Cervical Rib". These are attached to the 7th vertebrae. It's not a vertebrae, but an accesory rib.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 11:40:40 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
During the later years he had a prominent bump on his right wrist..   it was quite large and probably due to arthritis or his lupus.

Oh, yes? I never noticed they were assymetrical. I guess I need to see more pics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 12:47:54 PM

He had an extra rib or "Cervical Rib". These are attached to the 7th vertebrae. It's not a vertebrae, but an accesory rib.

The cervical rib is in the neck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 12:58:22 PM

Oh, yes? I never noticed they were assymetrical. I guess I need to see more pics.

No they werent.. its very visible in the later pics.  Forgive me for not posting them here, but if you search the pics are all on this forum.   Ive been here for nearly a year and seen them all and now its getting too difficult to keep posting the same things and same arguments over and over.

Search the forum.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 01:33:13 PM
he also has a scar on his face that was pretty visitable, on his left cheek. Was that ever mentioned in the autopsy report?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

July 09, 2010, 02:24:04 PM

No they werent.. its very visible in the later pics.  Forgive me for not posting them here, but if you search the pics are all on this forum.   Ive been here for nearly a year and seen them all and now its getting too difficult to keep posting the same things and same arguments over and over.

Search the forum.  :D

It's ok. I've been here for one year too, but it seems I've missed the discussions about his wrists.
I was saying sincerely that I never noticed that his right wrist was more prominent that the left one lately.
I always thought that his wrists were very bony, both of them, that's why I wanted to check out some pics of my computer to see what you meant.

Thanks!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 09, 2010, 02:36:15 PM

maybe the pepsi accident was a HOAX or the pepsi accident victim was not michael jackson maybe the guy who was at beverly doc office the firsts day of june, the one who say goodbye, the one who have an "affair" with the assistant of the dermathologist, the one who had damage in his ears (like we saw in the amb pic)???? just a thought... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?