MJonmindTopic starter

Michael & Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium!!!
March 06, 2010, 12:30:22 AM
I just thought I'd share what I feel is an MJ connection. Tonight my husband and I watched online the movie, "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" from 2007. Almost immediately I noticed a lot of connections to Michael. Just like V for Vendetta where there is a strong association to MJ's need for revenge on the system who wrongly imprisoned him, this movie beautifully portrays the magical side of MJ and how he made toys and everything come to life for fun for children in his toy store. It is extremely creative and well done. Just some of the many details and if someone else wanted to watch it there's probably tons more:

Natalie Portman is the leading lady, (Dustin Hoffman is Mr. Magorium) and she also is the leading lady for V for Vendetta.
V for Vendetta came out in 2005 and Mr. Magorium came out in 2007. (numbers 2+5=7, 7-2=7)
In the movie Kermit the frog wanders the store talking, cloth monkey keeps reaching out for a hug, the young boy (looks a bit like Blanket) has a large collection of hats, Mr. Magorium had once bought at one time a sale on many identical shoes and planned to die because he was down to his last pair, Natalie spreads out a large sheet of bubble wrap and Mr. M does a whole lot of tap dancing on it. She takes him to the hospital cause she doesn't want him to die, he's on the stretcher and all, but they release him cause he's not dying but healthy. He mentions the word "love" a few pointed times, and the word "believe" comes out strongly, too. The toy store contents go black and the magic dies, when he "dies" and his death is very weird cause they don't show it cause he's healthy, but next scene is the grave yard with his tombstone. The dates on the tombstone are 1764 - 2007. I subtracted those numbers and I get his age 243, or 2-7=5 or I add each year separately and I get 9 + 18 = 27 which again 7-2=5. Also there was a fancy logo "M" lots of places.

Another thing about Natalie Portman was I found a link to story that she had supposed fallen to her death on June 29, 2009 but it was an internet story, the article link is here:  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something that really makes me very sad is that just like the movie V for Vendetta the hero dies but does not come back, just makes a huge impact on the people around him. In this movie I just watched, Natalie now is given the same magic, like Michael passed his magic on to a whole new generation of music makers. Mr. Magorium tells Natalie just before he "dies" "Turn the page and let the next story begin."  I would really appreciate if you guys would watch it and tell me what you think. I still believe/hope Michael is coming back, because I know it's just a movie but that scares me too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow , sounds really interesting I've never seen this movie but it does seem to have a lot of correlations. Just like Alice in Wonderland & that storyline. Have you seen that yet?
Lovexxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

MJonmindTopic starter

I'm going with my daughter next Tuesday. I love Johnny Depp.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I'm going with my daughter next Tuesday. I love Johnny Depp.
Yep, me too x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

MJonmindTopic starter

Re: Michael & Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium!!!
November 21, 2010, 04:30:59 AM
by Tumic Shason ยป Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO POST THIS THOUGHT OF MINES, BUT I CAME ACROSS SOMETHING THAT MENTIONED "V FOR VENDETTA", ANYWAYS, THERE IS A PART IN THE INTERVIEW WHERE PARIS MENTIONS SHE LOVED IT WHEN HER FATHER MICHAEL WOULD GO ON TO THE ROOF AT NIGHT WITH HER, WELL IN THE MOVIE, V FOR VENDETTA, THERE IS A PART THE MAIN CHARACTER EYVA WALKS ON TOP OF THE ROOF AT NIGHT WITH MR. V WHICH EQUALS TO THEM BEING FREE!

MICHAEL IS REALLY PLAYING THE ROLE OF "V" WHILE PARIS IS PLAYING "EYVA"

"REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER", THIS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH STUFF BEING BROUGHT OUT BY THE JACKSONS, AND IT WILL CONTINUE FOR A WHOLE YEAR, THEY HAVE A PACKED SCHEDULE THIS YEAR, IMAGINE NEXT YEAR!
THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO SAY, BUT I AM JUST SHOCKED RIGHT NOW!

P.S... I DONT KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN STATED BEFORE BUT IT SURE JUST PLAYED A ROLE IN MY MIND!

So this Eyva who V is training to be like him or take his place is Natalie Portman. In Mr. Magorium movie Natalie plays Molly who receives the magic touch after he "dies" or disappears.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It does almost seem as though Paris has Michael's sense of magic and illusion. But I don't think Michael has put his daughter through any confinement and deprivation to make her fearless. I do get your point though.

You know how everythings so connected with movies. I just find it interesting that Dustin Hoffman (Mr. Magorium) also plays in the 2004 movie, "Finding Neverland" which also stars Johnny Depp, who stars in movies connected to Michael we've discussed elsewhere.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So with just these 3 movies, Michael is V, he is Mr. Magorium, he is Peter Pan. Connections could probably be found literally everywhere though. Crazy crazy or maybe I'm losing it. :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 06:23:57 AM
I haven't seen the movie... It sounds interesting & I'll try to see it.
Michael mentioned Kermit the Frog in his Oxford speech:

[youtube:2srtxisr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzIQlVSH8GU[/youtube:2srtxisr]

(Michael was also apparently familiar with Guy Fawkes and Nov. 5.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 02:10:33 PM
Also at the end of that movie in the new toy store there is a large print of the painting 'The Son of Man' by Magritte hanging on the wall behind her.

and it is also in Scream at 2:05

[youtube:2zuh9n9e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo[/youtube:2zuh9n9e]

Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

February 17, 2011, 03:34:00 AM
That is awesomely cool!
This was just posted in the thread Re: Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism

by applehead250609
I wanted to post this along time ago but I was busy  .
It's about the Son os Man painting wich was on Scream video.I rememebr that some time ago I saw a movie called Mr.Magorium Wonder Imporium.You will not believe this but the final part was exactly like This is it.Who watches the movie will have to wait for the end of the credits to see the final,lol
 .In the end Mr.Magorium appears ALIVE again (he in the end of the movie dies) painting The Son of man paint,lol  .Ok now the big problem is the youtube removed all the free parts of movie(I wonder why  ).In this movie are alot of things related to Michael (magic,believe,toys,amusemet parks,ambulance,etc).But Ifound a way to show if you go on this site of the movie,you will se the paint THE SON OF MAN in the left of the screen  

This makes me very happy, because I felt such a strong Michaelism ALL the way through the movie. I highly recommend watching it. It made me sad to know he chose to die and just leave for no real reason. But if you say he appears alive again that confirms MJ's hoax. May I ask if you meant you see him moving after the credits?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions