Re: Macauley Culkin - Oscars
March 08, 2010, 04:39:09 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
sheesh!! i would LOVE to be his close PERSONAL FRIEND ;)  heehee :lol:

yeah, especially with everybody saying how much fun mj is to be around. doing nonsense all the time and stuff... :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Re: Macauley Culkin - Oscars
March 08, 2010, 06:05:10 PM
Quote from: "word"
Quote from: "teine21"
So they did a little tribute to John Hughes & brought out some of the actors who have been in his movies. Mac was one of them. How is it that he can appear on this awards show to speak about John Hughes when he never even made a statement about Mike & he GOT EMOTIONAL!! Why is that? What about his good friend MICHAEL JACKSON? No tweet about his death, but he tweeted about John Hughes & what a huge loss it was. No statement about Mike, but he appears on the awards show & speaks about John Hughes. No emotion shown at the burial for Mike, yet he get emotional on the awards show talking about John Hughes....something's not right about that.  ;)

People grieve their own way.John Hughes made Maculey Culkin,he better cry. :mrgreen:

There's nothing wrong with him showing emotion about John Hughes, I know he made his career. What I was the WTH about is the fact we see Mac make an appearance to honor & speak about John where he gets emotional, yet he never made any statement about MJ's passing & at the burial where he should have shown some sadness he was laughing everytime we saw him, everyone was except the family. A lot of MJ's closest friends have been quiet, why is that? Why couldn't at least one of them come to on of these award show tributes & say something about him the way Mac did for John. If the kids can get up there & speak, as well as Janet & Jermaine than I'm sure one of his friends would be able to? Mac could have, right? idk I just found it weird how he seems like he was a close friend to John & MJ was a director in his first movie. Instead of the other way around.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions