Re: What happens when he doesn't come back?
March 07, 2010, 11:21:09 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think people want him back so soon, just because it would be the only way to be sure he's safe...

I mean, if we could all know that he's alive and that everything's fine for him, would you still be wanting to be back on stage, back with tabloids, back with justice (because of the concerts, and all he escaped from)
I think it's just selfish to rush him back. We should only cary about HIM and not about what he's doing...

Yeah thats the problem. I woiuldnt mind if he didnt go back on stage and I would LOVE for the media not to bother him... I just want to KNOW for certain that hes alive with not even a 0.000000001% chance that he isnt.
Unfortunately the only way to do that would be for him to return, or for someone in his family to announce it, in which case the press would inevitably hunt him down anyway.

Its a no win situation. Theres nothing we can do. I just hope he is happy... wherever he is.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 07, 2010, 01:08:27 PM
Maybe you should direct your attentions elseware like why John Branca is in control of MJ's estate when MJ fired him in 2003 ? Branca was in cahoots with Tommy Matolla .Tom Measereau Mj;s trial att. even questioned a private investigator hired by MJ to investigate Branca & Matolla for conspiring to wrestle MJ SONY/ATV catalog from him .And it is in the trial transcript the questioning of this private investigator on Branca& Matolla stealing Money from MJ . Why isn't LAPD checking into this ? I think Branca is paying off the Courts and the LAPD . Where is the proof that MJ Hired Branca back weeks before his death .Not to mention that Branca was the only one in possession of a will that according to Randy J .Mj could not have signed ,isn't anyone interested in that ? This man is in total control of MJ;s estate ,he could sell  MJ;s Catalog and Katherine can't do anything about it . isn't anybody mindful of MJ legacy , Mj;s kids are in danger ,and not from a stun gun . They could be kidnapped ,it seems as tho TMZ is really Zeroing in on MJ;s KIds .If MJ was in cahoots with TMZ would MJ go along with this ? I think NOT ! Why arent TMZ investigating ,Branca ,TOHME , the will, and things of this nature ? Because they are only interested in selling tabloid sensationalized trash , not the TRUE FACTS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MJ ASSETS .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 07, 2010, 01:44:45 PM
I think people want him back so soon, just because it would be the only way to be sure he's safe...

I mean, if we could all know that he's alive and that everything's fine for him, would you still be wanting to be back on stage, back with tabloids, back with justice (because of the concerts, and all he escaped from)
I think it's just selfish to rush him back. We should only cary about HIM and not about what he's doing...
Your heart is your best ear

Awesome post,i agree with u,though i want him to come back very desperately cause the world really needs him,i i think he will not,IMO he'll be away from spotlight and media and live a quite life,just think-what will happen when he comes back?yeah many of his fans will be overjoyed,but take into consideration others approuch to that,the media and the haters will tear him up,they'll eat him,so i would prefer him to be away from all that and to live a quiet  and safe life,so if he decides not to come back,ill respect his opinion and support him, and it wont mean that he's dead,though im 99,8 : sure that he's alive the only thing i  ask him is to give us some final clues and ill find my closure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

the arabian nights

March 07, 2010, 01:46:59 PM
i dont know the length of time that probate will take to settle i would have thought he would want to come back before then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

March 07, 2010, 02:40:54 PM
Its sad how many lose hope so soon. Because he is gone for a while now. But I think these 8 months are really not long for Michael. I think he is busy with the hoax. And I have to agree with him, its not long for him and he has to rest. Finally. He has to rest long because now he has finally the chance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

March 07, 2010, 06:25:00 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Maybe you should direct your attentions elseware like why John Branca is in control of MJ's estate when MJ fired him in 2003 ? Branca was in cahoots with Tommy Matolla .Tom Measereau Mj;s trial att. even questioned a private investigator hired by MJ to investigate Branca & Matolla for conspiring to wrestle MJ SONY/ATV catalog from him .And it is in the trial transcript the questioning of this private investigator on Branca& Matolla stealing Money from MJ . Why isn't LAPD checking into this ? I think Branca is paying off the Courts and the LAPD . Where is the proof that MJ Hired Branca back weeks before his death .Not to mention that Branca was the only one in possession of a will that according to Randy J .Mj could not have signed ,isn't anyone interested in that ? This man is in total control of MJ;s estate ,he could sell  MJ;s Catalog and Katherine can't do anything about it . isn't anybody mindful of MJ legacy , Mj;s kids are in danger ,and not from a stun gun . They could be kidnapped ,it seems as tho TMZ is really Zeroing in on MJ;s KIds .If MJ was in cahoots with TMZ would MJ go along with this ? I think NOT ! Why arent TMZ investigating ,Branca ,TOHME , the will, and things of this nature ? Because they are only interested in selling tabloid sensationalized trash , not the TRUE FACTS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MJ ASSETS .

Good thoughts, kelly wright.  I think we should pay more attention to what is happening with MJ's estate and his kids.  TMZ and a lot of other things (such as the hoax itself) could easily be a diversion from the real issues... I don't believe the 2002 will is legit, especially if Michael felt that someone was trying to kill him.  I think that, sadly, Michael was surrounded with people whose eyes were always on the MONEY.  No wonder he felt he couldn't trust anyone!   :(  But if he did have certain fears of dying, I think he could have left a will with Janet or someone like Mesereau whom he *could* trust.  Lots of open questions out there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

March 08, 2010, 12:46:52 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"

Kelly,

I've said this before: I appreciate your posts! You point out the Realities of this travesty to counteract this "Hoax" dream world everyone prefers to hide in. The truth is all the people surrounding MJ prior to 6/25 seemed to be Vultures Circling in for the Kill. Reality Check: All these people are Big Time Mafiosos. The hoax theory is an "alternate reality" that we wish and hope for because we do not want to accept the inevitable truth...it is our escape from a reality we refuse to accept. I feel horrible that an evil cabal Could be getting away with Murder while we are distracting ourselves with Rose Colored Glasses!
After everything I've read it is obvious that organized crime runs the music industry and MJ had more wealth, power and control than THEY did and they wanted to take back the Reins. At this point it may be better to holdout "Hope" for a death hoax as an option, but concentrate more on *Who* is responsible for his death and make SURE they are brought to justice, because these were greedy and opportunistic people surrounding him in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 08, 2010, 05:26:37 PM
If you don't move ,you need to.By saying this I mean,  go regroup and come up with ways of finding Justcie for our King of Pop.Hoax or not,Michael Jackson is not here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 05:32:17 PM
I don't expect him to come back at all even if he is possibly alive.  It will be too risky for him.  I felt very hopeful last week which is why I joined this board, but I have given up hope, even if there are little clues here and there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 06:00:01 PM
I must ask...
Come back for whom?
His three children? He's already there for them.
His immediate and extended family members? He's already there for them.
His close friends? He's already there for them.
So I again must ask, what come back remains and for whom?

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
Whats gonna happen.......to us.......to everyone.......Will you just move on after June 25th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 06:28:48 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i dont know the length of time that probate will take to settle i would have thought he would want to come back before then?

hmmm...i thought you don't have to go through probate if you have a will?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 08, 2010, 11:57:35 PM
I'm beginning to consider that while I believe he's alive, he may not come back to the public. That he is there for his children, family and close friends is enough.
But, I think he realizes he has so many true fans and devotees that want to know that he's at peace and safe and able to create his art.   He has so much more to give the world - something so profound that we really need.  I for one don't know anyone who's a better musician, entertainer or charismatic leader given the amount of humanitarian work he's done.  To not have that level of perfection in this life would be a void never filled.
If he doesn't come back, I'll have to pray that I can be part of his inner circle  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

March 09, 2010, 03:06:57 AM
I think if he isn't back the latest on June 25 he won't come back at all!
And is it even possible for him to comeback??
I think if he came back alot of people would be angry at him for doing this (unless he can give them a very very very good reason for doing this).
I'm thinking about all the fans who believe he is dead (and there are alot more than us), his friends, what about the people making tribute concerts, ...
If it is a hoax they made it very real for a reason ( with a memorial broadcasted live globally and a burial it is final)
But can he live in secret for the rest of his life?? He's so used to having attention to him.
I really wish someone could answer all these questions for us...
For me this adventure will end on June 25, hopefully with Mike back here!
No matter what happens he'll always be in my heart and through his music he will live forever!!! I will never stop listening to his music!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

March 09, 2010, 07:54:18 AM
If he comes doesn't come back.. 30 yrs from now ppl will be claiming he's a guess star in home alone 10.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:56:21 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 08:11:45 AM
Why do so many of you work with deadlines? So now you beLIEve he is alive, but when he doesn't come back at the date you made up, he must be dead? I mean, wazzupwitdat!?  :shock:

If he indeed had to hoax his death, he had to so for very serious reasons. If his life was really in danger, all the danger has to be eliminated before he can come back. And maybe he isn't coming back, we don't KNOW.

To answer the original question, for me it changes nothing. MJ has given us so much, he gave his life for us. He couldn't even go shopping like a normal person, because of his fans, because of us. The media fed us 'wacko jacko' and we ate it.

I don't KNOW if he is alive. I really think so, though. I hope he is happy, healthy and safe, with his children and the people he loves. If he has to jeopardize his life to return, to please the fans again, I'd rather have him staying hidden and being safe. Enjoying his life and maybe 30 of 40 years from now he will die peacefully with his children (grandchildren?!) and other loved ones around him.

This hoax is not about us. This hoax is about him being in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions