WendyETopic starter

The Oscars 03/07/2010
March 07, 2010, 12:40:37 AM
I live in Southern California and there has been as usual buzz about the Oscars this Sunday. They aren't making such a fuss about who will win or lose, instead they keep showing clips of past Oscars with Elizabeth Taylor and some of the older actors. They said tonight this will be the most incredible Oscar event in history. That we will see Oscar as we never have before. I just find it odd is all. It may not have a thing to do with Micheal but all this strange advertising makes me wonder. It is on the seventh. March 7th, just a year and two days after Michael announced his concert in London. This is it has not been nominated for anything that I know of. It is very strange is all. There is a very weird feeling out here in the Los Angeles area. Can't put my finger on it but something is about to happen. I feel it and most everyone I talk to says the same thing. It's just a gut instinct is all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Oscars 03/07/2010
March 07, 2010, 12:54:37 AM
i live in southern california too and i agree with you. it'll be interesting to see if michael is on their "memorial" list, since he did do movies/sang songs for soundtracks. i think if he's not on it, it's another big clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 07, 2010, 01:35:27 AM
Wow! I believe that there are many correlations between all the entertaiment forms at the moment and I sincerely think that all of this is no coincidence and that these changes & additions in films that reverse storylines & include Michaels death & ressurection means that something is definately changing. I don't expect anyone else to see it but this is much bigger than current thought.
         This is it! Our planetary moment! The point from which we change as individuals and come together as a whole is coming to a beginning. Trust your intuition. If you feel something is happening then it is - you are right.Even if you cannot pinpoint the direct connection trust the feeling.If they are advertising old footage & Liz & saying we will meet the Oscar we never knew then it's for a very good reason.
 Like the Jacksons said - "can you FEEL IT?"
Love to all xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

March 07, 2010, 09:15:15 AM
I will be watching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

March 07, 2010, 12:38:53 PM
I agree that something is in the air and something will soon be happening, but I don't think anything will happen at the Oscars tonight.  TII is not nominated in any category and this program is about the Oscars, not Michael.  I don't think Michael would ever turn attention to himself and staging his death from an event that is not designed to focus on him.  Same with the Olympics, the Grammys, etc.  When Michael comes back (and I FIRMLY believe he will), I think it will be at an event that is solely focused on him, The Man!   :D  :D  :D  

As I've said many times, I think it will be 04/03/10.  The day before Easter (resurrection), exactly 7 months from his burial and Paris' birthday and 4+3=7.  OR 04/05/10, the day of Murray's preliminary hearing (when perhaps Michael shows up as the key defense witness) and that is also the 25th anniversary date of the simultaneous broadcast on over 8000 radio stations across the globe of We Are The World.  It happened to be Good Friday that year, but was April 5th.  Just my thoughts!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WendyETopic starter

March 07, 2010, 03:19:38 PM
I couldn't agree more that Michael would not use the Oscars as a forum to return.
However it does feel odd in how they are advertising it. I totally agree that spring "April" would be the time. I certainly hope it is April 5th, that is my son's 25th birthday! :D What a gift that would be!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyETopic starter

March 07, 2010, 11:53:28 PM
Just watch the Oscar's and the only reference to Micheal was in the Memory section they showed a small clip of him. Again, this is strange because it wasn't done at the grammy's or the AMA's but the Oscars?? Oh well I still have that feeling and I can't shake it. I will just keep holding on and waiting for the  :o .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 12:03:44 AM
He's alive and we KNOW IT!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 08, 2010, 02:47:50 AM
michael was listed cos hes a director and actor so its great news :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 08, 2010, 03:25:18 AM
Quote from: "WendyE"
I live in Southern California and there has been as usual buzz about the Oscars this Sunday. They aren't making such a fuss about who will win or lose, instead they keep showing clips of past Oscars with Elizabeth Taylor and some of the older actors. They said tonight this will be the most incredible Oscar event in history. That we will see Oscar as we never have before. I just find it odd is all. It may not have a thing to do with Micheal but all this strange advertising makes me wonder. It is on the seventh. March 7th, just a year and two days after Michael announced his concert in London. This is it has not been nominated for anything that I know of. It is very strange is all. There is a very weird feeling out here in the Los Angeles area. Can't put my finger on it but something is about to happen. I feel it and most everyone I talk to says the same thing. It's just a gut instinct is all.

I think I can imagine how you feel. I had the same feeling one day (June 24, 2009) before June 25th. I was sitting around thinking and had this sad feeling that something big will happen. I wanted to say it to a friend who was around with me but I didn´t say anything. And then...you know what happened (Maybe the gereatest demonstration on earth, the biggest fight for justice the human beeing will ever see). What distubs me most is the fact that I never had such "imaginations" or feelings before. I am not a person who believes in such things because most of the time I am able to analyze why I feel specific things, but this time I just had this feeling that something big will happen (something which might destroy us)! That´s all. Thinking back I cannot believe that these feelings would ever be part of my person.

I am still a realistic and much more analytic person!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)