Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I have heard many times that orange pants man was not MJ, but was hand picked from many MJ Lookalikes because he had MJs moves and look and mannerisms down to a science.
He even talked like MJ.  Watch TII again and listen to him speaking.  It's amazing. He's cloned :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Shout

Quote from: "mjkate"
What the what? If you click on Kris's name the whole article will pop up and he states that mj didn't start rehearsing with the dancers until the staples centre. This means, if I am not mistaken that mj didn't rehearse with the dancers until June 23rd when the footage was filmed. I am sorry if this has already been discussed. So he rehearsed with the dancers once on the 23rd and there have been conflicting reports that he rehearsed on the 24th. I am quite shocked at this....what you guys make of this?

So and this perfect adds up to the last picture from MJ on his memorial program which refers to the whole program. And it explains why they are so exited to see him on June 4th.

Take a look and compare it to the reaction of the dancers how exited they are that Michael is there "cool move"... ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

What the what? If you click on Kris's name the whole article will pop up and he states that mj didn't start rehearsing with the dancers until the staples centre. This means, if I am not mistaken that mj didn't rehearse with the dancers until June 23rd when the footage was filmed. I am sorry if this has already been discussed. So he rehearsed with the dancers once on the 23rd and there have been conflicting reports that he rehearsed on the 24th. I am quite shocked at this....what you guys make of this?
theres already posts about this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Shout

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "Butterflyaway"
Well I guess this would confirm; if we can confirm that Orange pants isn't MJ.

What else does this mean?  Could it mean that TII was only supposed to be a movie in the first place?

Ideas anyone?
 My belief from day 1

Yes, absolutely agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

_EarthSonG_

And I think that the real MJ is the one with the RED SHIRT with the 777 on it ...and the others...idk hahha
And i think i was done on a short period !

That's my thought you don't have to agree :)

Thanx for the finding

PEACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i've been thinking TII was only meant to be a movie. i mean, technically it is a "concert." it could be seen 50 times. and it's worldwide. (the criteria for the AGE contract?)

also, what this dancer said would confirm one of kenny's slip ups. remember when he said "i brought michael into the room with me, we lived in the editing room for weeks, 7 days a week.."

here's the link to refresh your memory:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
at 2:49

okay, so let's say they shot the film over the course of 3 days. michael "left" on june 25th. but he spent the next few weeks editing TII. probably planning his own memorial as well- Kenny's "we were here a little less than a week ago." michael's a busy guy for being on a vacation.

anyway, my point is that if this dancer's story coincides with kenny's slip up....well..more proof michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Shout

If you watch Randy Phillips interview it says it all...and of course Frank Dileo...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ER911

Link plz?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was very obvious the dancers had barely worked in his actual presence and Mike with theirs either. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" and "Billie Jean" were first time walk-thru's which Michael says in the film. If you piece the costumes together just from those two songs (and be sure to look at the layers under the coats), you already know that 70% of this movie is from a two day rehearsal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello,
where can i find this information from the dancer ?

I will try in english what i found out....it's only my feeling ..
Saturday i watch TII the first time...shame on me....from Blu Ray.

My feeling say...only the Michael without sunglasses was the real Michael ! Look at the body language, he was so much friendly the other not so....he makes advises in a stronger way....pardon...i miss the words...
In the booklet of the album and all the photos from TII, there omly use pictures with MJ without sunglasses ! The real one !
Look at the performances....Michael was a perfektionist...in past tours you can see on youtube he has always the same performance in every city...every step is the same....look at the TII....same song, but the one with sunglasses makes a different performance like the one without !

It looks like two different stages !

Kenny says....not his words, because in that momant i look at the german subtitle...he said : we have half of the movie !   :o

I one scene "Start of "the way you make me feel ", they called this sunglasses wearung MJ : Prince !

At the end Michael was alone of the stage....he wears sunglases but i am not sure who it is...he was absolutly alone on stage, dancing...two songs...the dancer are before the stage.
There are the red lines and in the right yellow lines...
We can be wrong, but it....in the right above the big glass...like a very big laser scanner...the lines on stage are for the laser to find the points....my man knows very much about this and he said it in this moment...oh he was laser scanned !
We can be wrong....but why he was so alone there ? The dancers had to learn, not Michael !

When they performed They don't rearly care about us...you see what laser scanner can make ! 5 dancers are scanned and then there are hunderts. It seems absolut real...

In they don't rearly care about us Michael seems like he was not rearly there....the last picture when he laugh...we could see before that he was before the dancers, but from the front he seems to be behind them....a absolutly different light.

I don't know waht they have done...my men is e few days not here and he want's to have a look at the Blu Ray with a very higher solution....we habe a blue ray player with 400 hertz, but he must look with a projector and a screen....i can't this...i don't put my hands on this...
He said then we can see very more and picture by picture if there was Michael or a scan.

Sometimes i feel Michael on the picturers seems so unreal....the face like a pupped....

They have used very expensive technologie and the newest you can found....my men always and only had a look of this and he was speechless....

Another time....we can absolutly be wrong...we have only watch one time and i knwe Michael nearer only for months, but i fast have a feeling for body language and saw in a few seconds that this men with sunglasses isn't Michael !
Then the different performences....not only other clothes, other persons, other stages...no other performances...my men said other dancers, but i am not shure...i only have two eyes and when my men isn't here i am glad if i am able to make the tv on....technics are not my favorits...

I wish all of you a good day..my brain hurts...my english isn't good and i hope you understand what i will say ?

Bye, Hopeless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A short edit...
When i write that Michael in TDRCAU looks unreal...then it can be a projektion of him....not rearly him...when he was scaned it is possible..only the face looks not so rearly good.

Was is in the past not planed to make a MJ projection on stage ? At the grammy's or in February in Las Vagas ? I thought i have read it, but it never happens...mybee they are working on it. In a movie it is possible...look Avatar and other Science fictions...but on a stage...live....that was the first time someone make it when there are able to do it.

Here is the link that says there was planed a MJ Laser Show in Las Vegas....did it ever happend ? For this they can scaned his body at the stage with this big laser, when he performes the two songs all alone on stage...it lokks like a laser scan, because there are those lights on stage and all the others where behind that...the singers ...nobody could bee in this zone where the scan was made...mybee here the real Michael was dancing and protected his eyes with the sunglasses from the laserlight...maybee..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 03:57:59 AM by Hopeless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

All along I have thought this was just a day or two that we are shown. Oh it hurts my head to think about how much they can do with film.
Look at the current films with special effects, it is very amazing.
Orange pants guy moves more strongly and not as elegant as MJ in red shirt.
We have been watching video of MJ all these years and we know how he moves, he's poetry in motion, he's the music, not just "moves". Believe me my mind fights that idea, I want to think it is all MJ but it isn't IMO.
The booklets do not show any clothes but the red shirt with 777 and without. I have a large size book made by MJJ productions This Is It, all photos and quotes and it does not show anybody but the red shirt MJ. About 25 pages of large photos. So in my mind I don't think they wanted anybody but the real MJ in the book. They can only fool us so much eh?
I'm glad this was brought up because as has been said it gets ignored and I feel it is important for us to understand.
All of it is very confusing...
Back to simmering
Love you, all of you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Going on the rehearsals theme i found this article about the Bad tour rehearsal. Its from an interview with Jennifer Batten MJ guitarist during this tour.

Bad Tour Rehearsal

Rehearsals began almost immediately and they were punishing; seven days a week for two solid months. For the first month the band, singers and dancers rehearsed separately. For the second they converged in a production studio, where every element of the show came together. It was here that Batten first met Michael Jackson.

"He was very much hands on and he was an extremely hard worker. By the end of rehearsals we were running the show a minimum of once a day, sometimes twice. I would say that's the number one thing I learned from him: the value of rehearsing that much and that intensely, because by the time we hit the stage everybody was relaxed."

For something so important as TII one would think that MJ would be rehearsing day and night not just for 3 days or whatever as we are being lead to believe. What the hell is going on! Remember  the concerts were pushed back - did MJ only start rehearsing during this time? We all know how important rehearsing is to a perfectionist such as Michael so a 3 days of rehearsal is no where near enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

I was searching at the United States Copyright Office and found this:

Audiovisual and audio recordings of June 23, 2009 and June 24, 2009...
Relevance:    

Type of Work:    Entry not found.
Type of Work Preregistered:    Sound Recording
   Motion Picture
   Musical Composition
Preregistration Number / Date:    PRE000002494 / 2009-07-02
Application Title:    Audiovisual and audio recordings of June 23, 2009 and June 24, 2009 Rehearsals for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour
Title:    Audiovisual and audio recordings of June 23, 2009 and June 24, 2009 Rehearsals for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour
Copyright Claimant:    AEG Live, LLC. Address: 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 501, Los Angeles, CA, 90036.
Creation of Work Began:    2009-06-23
Date of Anticipated Completion:    2009-09 (Approximate)
Projected Date of Publication:    2009- (Approximate)
Authorship on Application:    AEG Live, LLC.
Description of Work:    Audiovisual and sound recordings of June 23, 2009 and June 24, 2009 rehearsals at Staples Center in Los Angeles for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? concert tour, with Michael Jackson, band (Alfred Dunbar (bass), Roger Bashiri Johnson (percussion), Jonathan Moffett (drums), Thomas Organ (guitar), Orianthi Panagaris (lead guitar), and Morris Pleasure (keyboard)), dancers (Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, and Timor Steffens), back-up singers (Judith Hill, Dorian Holley, Darryl Phinnesse and Kenneth Stacey), staff, and crew. Performer / co-creator: Michael Jackson. Director/ choreographer / co-creator / producer: Kenny Ortega (as work for hire). Audiovisual recordings made by documentarians Sandrine Orabona and Tim Patterson and video director Bruce Green and crew (as work for hire). Sound recordings made by sound engineer William Sheppell, Jr. Music in the genres of pop, rhythm & blues, and rock. Partial dress rehearsals, with some performers in costume and other performers out of costume. Performed with sets and audiovisual displays. Songs performed include: ?Startin? Somethin?,? ?Jam,? ?They Don?t Care About Us/Drill,? ?Human Nature,? ?Smooth Criminal,? ?The Way You Make Me Feel,? ?Black or White,? ?Jackson 5 Medley,? ?Off the Wall,? ?I Just Can?t Stop Loving You,? ?Dangerous,? ?Thriller/Threatened,? ?Beat It,? ?We are the World,? and ?Earth Song.? Songs are derivative of songs previously released and copyrighted.

Names:    AEG Live, LLC

Photographs Taken at Rehearsals for Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Relevance:    
Type of Work Preregistered:    Advertising or Marketing Photograph
Preregistration Number / Date:    PRE000002492 / 2009-07-02
Application Title:    Photographs Taken at Rehearsals for Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Title:    Photographs Taken at Rehearsals for Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Copyright Claimant:    AEG Live, LLC. Address: 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 501, Los Angeles, CA, 90036.
Creation of Work Began:    2009-05-06
Date of Anticipated Completion:    2009-07 (Approximate)
Description of Work:    More than 1,000 color, digital, still photographs taken on May 6, 2009, June 22, 2009, and June 23, 2009 in connection with rehearsals for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? concert tour. May 6, 2009 photographs taken by John Shearer (staff photographer for Getty Images (US), Inc.) (as work for hire) at Center Staging in Burbank, California. June 22, 2009 and June 23, 2009 photographs taken by Kevin Mazur (contributing photographer (free-lance) for Getty Images (US), Inc.) (as work for hire) at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. May 6, 2009 photographs depict rehearsal of concert performance by Michael Jackson, band, dancers, and back-up singers. June 22, 2009 photographs are portraits of band, dancers, and back-up singers. June 23, 2009 photographs depict rehearsal of concert performance by Michael Jackson, band, dancers, and back-up singers, with sets and audiovisual displays; director, staff, and crew in background of photographs.

Documentary footage re rehearsals and behind the scenes for Michael Jackson...
Relevance:    
Type of Work Preregistered:    Motion Picture
Preregistration Number / Date:    PRE000002493 / 2009-07-02
Application Title:    Documentary footage re rehearsals and behind the scenes for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour
Title:    Documentary footage re rehearsals and behind the scenes for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour
Creation of Work Began:    2009-04-13
Date of Anticipated Completion:    2009-09 (Approximate)
Description of Work:    Audiovisual recordings shot in the Los Angeles, California area by and on behalf of documentarians Tim Patterson and Sandrine Orabona (as work for hire) in connection with preparations and rehearsals for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? Concert Tour. Includes footage shot at (1) Center Staging in Burbank, California from May 18, 2009 through June 1, 2009, (2) Stimulated, Inc. in Burbank, California on May 29, 2009, (3) Culver Studios in Culver City, California on June 1, 2009 through June 10, 2009, (4) the Forum in Inglewood, California on June 1, 2009 through June 21, 2009, and (5) Staples Center in Los Angeles, California from June 22, 2009 through June 25, 2009. Footage includes, inter alia: (1) On-stage rehearsals, creative meetings, and behind-the-scenes footage of Michael Jackson and/or band, dancers, and singers. With Michael Bearden (musical director), Alfred Dunbar (bass), Roger Bashiri Johnson (percussion), Jonathan Moffett (drums), Thomas Organ (guitar), Orianthi Panagaris (lead guitar), and Morris Pleasure (keyboard); singers Judith Hill, Dorian Holley, Darryl Phinnesse and Kenneth Stacey; director Kenny Ortega; choreographers Travis Payne, Anthony Testa, and Stacey Walker; Karen Faye Heinze (hair and make up); Michael Bush (costumes); other members of the crew and other persons (including personnel of Stimulated, Inc.); and fans; and (2) Michael Jackson singing and dancing in 3D and 2D formats, for the background Chaos LED screen to be set onstage behind him during his performance. Also footage shot by Steve Stone Productions at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California and Center Staging in Burbank, California from April 13, 2009 through May 2009 of dancers? auditions for Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, and Timor Steffens.

Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens at...
Relevance:    
Type of Work Preregistered:    Motion Picture
Preregistration Number / Date:    PRE000002491 / 2009-07-02
Application Title:    Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens at Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Title:    Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens at Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Creation of Work Began:    2009-05-17
Date of Anticipated Completion:    2009-08 (Approximate)
Description of Work:    Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens prior to, during, and immediately after concert performances by Michael Jackson on ?This Is It? concert tour. Video sequences/visual programs made by employees of Stimulated, Inc. (as work for hire). Video sequences include the ?Dome Project,? consisting of seven works: ?Smooth Criminal? (Michael Jackson inserted into classic 2-D black-and-white film noir chase sequence); ?Thriller? (3-D movie starting in a haunted house with a ghostly image of Vincent Price, then moving into a graveyard where the dead awaken); ?Earth Song? (3-D short film featuring little girl who wanders through rain forest, takes a nap and dreams of the splendor of nature, and awakens to find the natural world has been devastated); ?They Don?t Care About Us? (a/k/a ?Drill?) (2-D film in which a sea of soldiers march in unison; 10 male dancers replicated hundreds of times); ?MJ Air? (3-D movie in which a 707 jet pulls into the frame; hole was to open in screen for Michael Jackson to enter; jet flies away); ?The Final Message? (3-D movie of little girl from rain forest embracing the earth); and ?The Way You Make Me Feel? (2-D theatrical background featuring male dancers fashioned as historical construction workers). Other video sequences include: ?Flashes and Glimpses? (historical timeline of last century in 90 seconds); ?Startin? Somethin?? (animation with letters ?MJ? and words ?This Is It?); ?Jackson 5 Medley? (graphic animation featuring Jackson 5 logo); ?I Just Can?t Stop Loving You? (animation of a baroque hall of mirrors); ?Dangerous? (graphic animation replicating brainwaves); ?Dirty Diana? (graphic animation replicating fire); ?We are the World? (graphic animation containing religious icons); and ?Heal the World? (stock footage of children).

THIS IS IT.
Relevance:    
Registration Number / Date:    PA0001648138 / 2009-10-28
Application Title:    MICHAEL JACKSON’S THIS IS IT.
Title:    THIS IS IT.
Description:    6 Film reels ; 35mm.
Copyright Claimant:    The Michael Jackson Company, LLC, Transfer: By written agreement. Address: ATTN: John Branca c/o Ziffren Brittenham, LLP, 1801 Century Park West, Los Angeles, CA 90067 United States.
Date of Creation:    2009
Date of Publication:    2009-10-27
Nation of First Publication:    United States
Authorship on Application:    The Michael Jackson Company, LLC, employer for hire; Domicile: United States. Authorship: entire motion picture.
   AEG Live, LLC, employer for hire; Domicile: United States. Authorship: entire motion picture.
Alternative Title on Application:    This Is It
Preregistered as:    PRE000002491
   PRE000002492
   PRE000002493
   PRE000002494
Pre-existing Material:    preexisting footage, preexisting photograph(s), preexisting music, Previously published graphic designs / cartoon character on clothing.
Basis of Claim:    all other cinematographic material, production as a motion picture.

Names:    Ortega, Kenny
           Michael Jackson Company, LLC
           AEG Live, LLC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi guys.
I'll have to check it later BUT for now , I have to ask this :

In a small booklet that I've got with TII , there is a small pic with Mike wearing shades,making his hand a fist , is next to Orianthi and behind him there is ... Travis.
It is 99,99% from TDCAU.

HAVE WE EVER SEEN THAT SCENE  IN TII ????  :shock:
WTH is going on ?

( Sorry I can't post the pic but I know what I'm seeing. I haven't lost it ...yet). :lol:

Any ideas , please 'cause I think I'm really close to loose it this time. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions