mykidsmum

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
am I the only one who think the 3 kids look unkempt?  Blankets pants are too short and Prince needs to wash his hair and change his pants...I don't think this would happen with MJ...  Am I wrong?  I'm not putting them down...these are all changable things, I'm talking as a mother of 3 children, as well.

I think they look fine, Prince has on normal sweat pants like any teenager and his hair looks fine. I think people are putting the Jackson's down too much. Katherine's doing the best job she can, plus she's not as wealthy as Michael was. Just because they aren't dressed in the "Best" Clothing doesn't mean they're being neglected.

as far as the stun gun incident, we've seen things like this happen in homes, actually far more worse, sometimes kids get ahold of things they shouldn't, doesn't mean it the parents or Gaurdian's fault. The media is blowing this way out of proportion. And also here is the video of Jaffar and Jermajesty in slow motion, showing that he only slapped his hand.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As far as the media saying there's violence going on in the home I think they're full of loads of crap and Doodoo :D
first, I never mentioned the stun gun incident.  I'm talking about appearance and Little Jaffar and Jermajesty look a heck of a lot more Kept in that picture  then MJ's kids and If my memory serves me right...Jermaine lives under his mothers roof paid for by MJ.  Mrs. Jackson isn't too far in the poor house I assure you!  I think 100 thousand dollars the kids get a week can afford a shower and clothes that match and fit.  How does a little less funding have anything to do with a shower and pants that match or are long enough?  Sometimes doing your best isn't good enough.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know you never mentioned the stun gun incident, I was referring to the media making a big deal of something.

But I don't see any evidence that shows that the kids aren't showering, unless you see actual dirt on them, and that's not at all what I've ever seen. Maybe Prince has moose(sp?) or something in his hair. We don't know. And even if they weren't showering, how is that Katherine's fault? He's definately old enough to know when he needs to take a shower. Except for blanket, they' aren't little kids anymore. From what I've seen they are very mature and intellegent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry but I think discussing how the kids are dressed & that they look "unkept" is rude, especially seeing as how they are all at ages where they are perfectly capable of dressing & showering themselves. Wth? Do you expect Katherine to bathe them & dress them? Prince is 13 for goodness sake, I started dressing myself & doing my own hair when I was 6 give me a break, I didn't always do the best job with my hair but I was fine with it & I didn't always perfectly match my clothes but I wore what I wanted to wear that's when I was SIX. Prince & Paris are old enough to decide what they want to wear & how they want to look, so is Blanket for that matter he's NOT a baby. Come on their clothing & style is not important. & I've seen pics when they were with Michael where they didn't match or their hair was just down not done or combed nicely, so what? They're kids! & Jaafar & Jermajesty probably get their sense of style from their older brother & sister or their dad. & Paris, Prince & Blanket probably have nice clothes too but maybe they wear their sweats & stuff when they go out in hopes of not standing out as much? It doesn't seem to work but a lot of famous people do that. Give them a break, please.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw Alice in wonderland, but the movie does not speak of the unbirthday, the cartoon version by Disney does. So Im not sure if tmz has seen the new movie, it's dark, not like disney version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "teine21"
I'm sorry but I think discussing how the kids are dressed & that they look "unkept" is rude, especially seeing as how they are all at ages where they are perfectly capable of dressing & showering themselves. Wth? Do you expect Katherine to bathe them & dress them? Prince is 13 for goodness sake, I started dressing myself & doing my own hair when I was 6 give me a break, I didn't always do the best job with my hair but I was fine with it & I didn't always perfectly match my clothes but I wore what I wanted to wear that's when I was SIX. Prince & Paris are old enough to decide what they want to wear & how they want to look, so is Blanket for that matter he's NOT a baby. Come on their clothing & style is not important. & I've seen pics when they were with Michael where they didn't match or their hair was just down not done or combed nicely, so what? They're kids! & Jaafar & Jermajesty probably get their sense of style from their older brother & sister or their dad. & Paris, Prince & Blanket probably have nice clothes too but maybe they wear their sweats & stuff when they go out in hopes of not standing out as much? It doesn't seem to work but a lot of famous people do that. Give them a break, please.  :roll:

Precisely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Unbirthday...?
What does that mean?
It is a day that's not your birthday. It's from Alice in Wonderland. So maybe they are just referring to the movie, maybe they are feeding the believers again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Holy crumbles!  :lol:  Well that was random...

But I mean.. like...saying it is Mikes "unbirthday" would be like saying he is bein re-born?!

Right?

"somebodys unbirthday" ??  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

... I'm not gonna lie, all I saw when I clicked on this was Blanket's haircut >(  It's still long, but jeez...

I can't believe people don't know what an Unbirthday is  :lol:  That was the most memorable part of the Disney cartoon movie, I think. It's also referenced a lot in pop culture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

IT LOOKS LIKE A PURPOSEFUL LEAK N COULD BE BY ANYONE.... MAY BE TO SHOW THAT IT IS NO GOOD PLACE FOR MJ CHILDREN UP BRINGING.... I THINK ON THIS PRETEXT THOSE CHILDREN WILL BE SENT SOMEWHERE .... N WE KNOW WHERE THEY WILL BE SENT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions