Re: MJHD IS CLOSING
December 09, 2009, 12:46:17 PM
Quote from: "MjsWendy"
1. The emphasis is made over and over again that "MJ is NOT invloved" Why do that unless you are trying to make us think that..
2. Database has missing files but you were still able to uninstall stuff...I thought you need something in its entirety to be able to uninstall????

3.. The biggest thing for me is the FACT that MJHD and Derek Clontz were Number 1 and 3 on the google search list on the 26 June (Aust time) which would have been 25 June in the USA....This is undeniable and has NEVER been explained...Only by MJHD Conspiracy who has apparently made contact with Google...Creation dates are still in question..looking more and more dubious everyday.

4. I am thinking that all the mods have been DUPED by "Amy" whoever that person is...They are the ones who have been lied to...Have they ever met her in person do they know her life story or who she is REALLY

5. How do they explain her tweets etc...

This attempt at the truth is very noble and it is the full story from their point of view and through their experiences...It is not the FULL story...

Amy is the one who should be EXPOSED to the FULL...WHO IS THIS PERSON REALLY....

I agree 100%!! SW stating that this site was NOT involved with MJ over and over again makes one think that he was involved. I don't know if Michael...L.O.V.E  on the LK Blog is the real MJ, I noticed the other day that someone asked him of he knew anything about MJHD closing. His reply was that it closed because it had too much information to quick on the forum. Something like that. I tried looking for the comment, but can't find what blog it was left on. If that IS MJ(not convinced it defiantly is) then he was involved in the site. :?

I too would like to know WHO Amy is. A lot of people believe that she's someone else using Amy as an identity. I would also look a explanation on why she left the ":Peter Pan is safe now" "I did what I was requested to do" tweets. That right there makes you think MJ had her close down the site!!

I don't think  mods and admins  know the truth to who Amy is and what her intentions were. I find the site being created June 1st or whatever date it was(before MJs death) suspicious!  :?  It defiantly makes you wonder... :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :?

I too would like to know WHO Amy is. A lot of people believe that she's someone else using Amy as an identity. I would also look a explanation on why she left the ":Peter Pan is safe now" "I did what I was requested to do" tweets. That right there makes you think MJ had her close down the site!!

I don't think  mods and admins  know the truth to who Amy is and what her intentions were. I find the site being created June 1st or whatever date it was(before MJs death) suspicious!  :?  It defiantly makes you wonder... :?

Yes!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Re: MJHD IS CLOSING
December 10, 2009, 05:17:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have you notice this forum ? I there is a contact between this forum and TNZ / Myspace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions