Serenitys_Dream

Possible MJ Reveal Date!
December 04, 2009, 04:02:26 AM
I have been on the Larry King Live blogs today reading and *Michael...love* had been posting. He has had some posted comments removed from  others using the same name as him. He has repeatedly stated that Michael will be returning in the spring.

This got me thinking about the flowers at the burial ceremony and the Liberian photographs...lilies.

So I looked up the date of the coming Easter and found something very interesting and believe me I almost fell off my chair!

I have previously posted about how Easter is celebrated at 2 different times depending on the calendar the religion is using the Gregorian or the Julian. Well look at this!

In the year 2010 Easter Sunday celebrations will be on:
Sunday 4th April 2010

The 2010 Easter Date applies not only to the western calendar (Catholic and Protestant Churches), but also to the The Eastern Orthodox church. This is an unusual event since the two branches of Christianity have different methods for calculating the correct date for Easter. There are only a few years each century when the Easter dates match like this so Easter 2010 is likely to be seen as extra special.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Possible MJ Reveal Date!
December 04, 2009, 04:17:51 AM
Im going back to the usa to straighten out my life too in spring so spring's gonna be a big upheaval for me. It would be so wierd if we were tha in tuned with eachother. That would be nuts. But ever since I saw Stevie Wonder cry and one hoax site shut down I feel very doubtful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

Serenitys_Dream

December 04, 2009, 04:30:06 AM
I tweeted it to TNZ and my response...

TrueNewsZone
@Serenitys_Dream Possible but not necessarily. It's quite late.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 04:47:15 AM
If you are to believe MJawakening.....if you check the dates it will be January 18th when the 7 clues and 7 missions end. Isn't this the date that police mentioned it would be important to the investigation? HM...
However I asked MJawakening on this date and he didn't confirm or deny it either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

Tee

December 04, 2009, 05:31:58 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
There are only a few years each century when the Easter dates match like this so Easter 2010 is likely to be seen as extra special.

yeah, well, not really only a few years in each century, more than that:

regardless, kind of irrelevant for the topic. it would be cool, if that was the date of the "resurrection", although I already said on the old forum that to me it seems early in case Mr. Jackson wanted to get some rest, to get away... if the purpose was something else, then it makes sense to "bam" earlier. (I'm also not sure that the world will be that merciful to him after he comes back from the "dead", people in general hardly accept or acknowledge genious if the performance hurts and scares them, I think that many people will feel betrayed and fooled... if many of his true fans "abandoned" him because of the trials, believing he was something that he isn't, what will happen now? just a thought, I'm not a die-hard fan, I'm just a big admirer who wouldn't want to see him crucified again, as he doesn't deserve it, au contraire...)

I love the TNZ crew (they have an amazing sense of humor),though I don't agree with them 100 %, but it seems they do know more as they are constantly suggesting it, then again, if asked, they suggest you to think (or decide for yourself). seems fishy to me, but whoever they are, they are highly intelligent (and as someone on the old forum also noticed, they often make fun of/mock people who add their comments, without people noticing it at all, just sending L.O.V.E. and similar, not understanding their complex writing style. they can be cruel, true, LOL). so, whoever they are, they are doing a great job, as I told them... just leading or misleading/leading astray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 05:36:20 AM
well, I've always thought that Michael would not be back sooner than the summer of 2010, that's just my intuition, nothing else. I could very well be wrong, but anyway, that's just my expectation and I'll be nicely surprised if he's back earlier :)
And to be honest, I've always believed he'll be back at the tribute organised by Jermaine next year. I've recently checked the site announcing the tribute and it said ''coming soon". I decided to check it again today and look what opens now - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - the World Awards  :shock:
what's that now?!?!?! I thought it'll be in London, at the Wembley Stadium........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation

I love you!

December 04, 2009, 05:44:21 AM
Quote from: "Tee"
I love the TNZ crew (they have an amazing sense of humor),though I don't agree with them 100 %, but it seems they do know more as they are constantly suggesting it, then again, if asked, they suggest you to think (or decide for yourself). seems fishy to me, but whoever they are, they are highly intelligent (and as someone on the old forum also noticed, they often make fun of/mock people who add their comments, without people noticing it at all, just sending L.O.V.E. and similar, not understanding their complex writing style. they can be cruel, true, LOL).
I agree about TNZ - fishy but intelligent or vice versa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you!

Tee

December 04, 2009, 07:25:04 AM
Quote from: "wishing_on_a_star"
And to be honest, I've always believed he'll be back at the tribute organised by Jermaine next year. I've recently checked the site announcing the tribute and it said ''coming soon". I decided to check it again today and look what opens now - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - the World Awards  :shock:
what's that now?!?!?! I thought it'll be in London, at the Wembley Stadium........

will I get banned if I start swearing in my language? :feellikepullingmyhairout:

I mean, seriously, this better be a friggin good SHOW!!! I paid 1000 euros for two tickets for that concert in Vienna/London/Bahrain/Burkina Faso/who th knows where, and it would be amazing to know on which continent I'll have to land to see it at all (if I can't know what kind of show it will be at all) *pfft*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:33:45 AM
Quote from: "Tee"

will I get banned if I start swearing in my language? :feellikepullingmyhairout:

I mean, seriously, this better be a friggin good SHOW!!! I paid 1000 euros for two tickets for that concert in Vienna/London/Bahrain/Burkina Faso/who th knows where, and it would be amazing to know on which continent I'll have to land to see it at all (if I can't know what kind of show it will be at all) *pfft*

wait a sec, didnt you get your money back after they cancelled the Vienna tribute?!  :shock:
Me and my friends got tickets for the Vienna concert planned for Sept'09 but once the concert was cancelled, they paid our money back. Was there an option to keep the ticket for a future tribute concert?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you!

Tee

December 04, 2009, 07:57:00 AM

wait a sec, didnt you get your money back after they cancelled the Vienna tribute?!  :shock:
Me and my friends got tickets for the Vienna concert planned for Sept'09 but once the concert was cancelled, they paid our money back. Was there an option to keep the ticket for a future tribute concert?!?!

to make a long(er) story short, the site we bought the tickets from has a note that says that they don't do refunds... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
honestly, I don't want the money back, I just want to know where I'll have to go to attend that... exotic event... maybe only to listen Joe Jackson sing ABC or Rockin' Robbin while dancing to a crazy coreography or whatever...  
in the end that tribute will be a fashion week or stg...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 08:04:18 AM
And to be honest, I've always believed he'll be back at the tribute organised by Jermaine next year.

What a poor comeback that would make ! No imagination, no fun, nothing great or stunning ! That's not him !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 08:10:40 AM
I doubt that he would come back during Easter. People will draw parallels between his come back and Jesus Christ's resurrection; they would think he is comparing himself to Christ. That would not go down well with all the Christians. Not that his comeback would be easily accepted anyway, but..that would just add to the hell that will break loose. MJ is so very humble, so I know that wouldn't be his intention & he would be aware of this and thus steer clear of that date. Nonetheless, if MJ comes back, I will be waiting for him with open arms. I don't care what day it is!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

December 04, 2009, 08:24:36 AM
Quote from: "yspadda"
And to be honest, I've always believed he'll be back at the tribute organised by Jermaine next year.

What a poor comeback that would make ! No imagination, no fun, nothing great or stunning ! That's not him !

well, we never ever know, do we...  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you!

December 04, 2009, 08:53:12 AM
Sorry guys but I think it is all wishful thinking. How can he possibly come back? Can you not consider all the repercussions? As much as I would like to have faith in his return I cannot. So you all think he has made all his billions of fans worldwide, including children think he was dead and had his family hold a memirial and funeral and lie to the media and TV broadcasting companies worldwide to do a comeback? I am unhappy to say this but I truly believe that this time next year you will still be awaiting his return. He is 51, not 20 or 30- many people retire at his age and he has suffered so much in the last few years-why are you hoping he will come back?- the media would crucify him and the hate he will feel from various sources round the world would be immense, before would have seemed like a rehearsal. You want him back but it would be not to Michaels advantage would it? You think he will want to come back to a very traumatic and cruel public life he had before with all the hate and BS he had to endure?  He hated that. He cannot come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 04, 2009, 08:56:47 AM
A much as I want him to come back as soon as possible, April would be cool, too. I'm moving to LA in April :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions