Tee

Re: Possible MJ Reveal Date!
December 04, 2009, 09:05:16 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Sorry guys but I think it is all wishful thinking. How can he possibly come back? Can you not consider all the repercussions? As much as I would like to have faith in his return I cannot. So you all think he has made all his billions of fans worldwide, including children think he was dead and had his family hold a memirial and funeral and lie to the media and TV broadcasting companies worldwide to do a comeback? I am unhappy to say this but I truly believe that this time next year you will still be awaiting his return. He is 51, not 20 or 30- many people retire at his age and he has suffered so much in the last few years-why are you hoping he will come back?- the media would crucify him and the hate he will feel from various sources round the world would be immense, before would have seemed like a rehearsal. You want him back but it would be not to Michaels advantage would it? You think he will want to come back to a very traumatic and cruel public life he had before with all the hate and BS he had to endure?  He hated that. He cannot come back.

I'm not hoping for him to return, for instance. I prefer to think that he's doing what he wants. and I've tried to say more than once (in other forums) what you just said though in a more, let's say, mild tone because noone wants to hear it, and everyone would ignore me, but words in bold say it all... I don't think he'd be appreciated for the "great spectacle", but as I said in one of the posts above, crucified/eaten alive.
unfortunately, I''m only psychic for small, irrelevant and useless things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 09:09:07 AM
Sorry guys but I think it is all wishful thinking. How can he possibly come back? Can you not consider all the repercussions? As much as I would like to have faith in his return I cannot. So you all think he has made all his billions of fans worldwide, including children think he was dead and had his family hold a memirial and funeral and lie to the media and TV broadcasting companies worldwide to do a comeback? I am unhappy to say this but I truly believe that this time next year you will still be awaiting his return. He is 51, not 20 or 30- many people retire at his age and he has suffered so much in the last few years-why are you hoping he will come back?- the media would crucify him and the hate he will feel from various sources round the world would be immense, before would have seemed like a rehearsal. You want him back but it would be not to Michaels advantage would it? You think he will want to come back to a very traumatic and cruel public life he had before with all the hate and BS he had to endure?  He hated that. He cannot come back.

I know this..I agree. Its what I believe too. But it's nice to dream, isn't it?  :)  Life is full of surprises.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

December 04, 2009, 09:12:38 AM
Easter is connected with the Oster hares .... the hare  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 04, 2009, 12:04:45 PM

yes, I know what you are saying, I agree with that. My fear is the same - that he will be crucified, he should not go through this  :cry: Of course I dont want Michael back at any cost. If he plans not to come back, he would not, I think that's already decided. He and the people he's doing this with must have already weighed the pros and cons or the reason behind this all is. It is just that I feel he would be back, that's all   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation

I love you!

December 04, 2009, 12:05:45 PM
Quote from: "wishing_on_a_star"

yes, I know what you are saying, I agree with that. My fear is the same - that he will be crucified, he should not go through this  :cry: Of course I dont want Michael back at any cost. If he plans not to come back, he would not, I think that's already decided. He and the people he's doing this with must have already weighed the pros and cons or whatever the reason behind this all is. It is just that I feel he would be back, that's all   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation

I love you!

Lou

December 04, 2009, 12:10:02 PM

I've already read some of your posts with similar content and I respect your opinion and your point of view. I really see what you mean. However, once I don't know the real reason behind the hoax  (if there's a hoax), I can't state that "he can't come back" as if it was the ultimate truth. Everything is possible and I think it's ok to keep an open mind about a possible come back. If he came back, it would be because he knew what he was doing. We don't know what would be the explanations and the reasons behind it (at least I don't).

In my opinion the only thing that can stop him from coming back is if he has really died on June 25th. If he has not, so I think anything can happen. That's why I would not state that he can't come back with such a certainty. Just my opinion though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 05:13:34 PM
Quote from: "Lou"

I've already read some of your posts with similar content and I respect your opinion and your point of view. I really see what you mean. However, once I don't know the real reason behind the hoax  (if there's a hoax), I can't state that "he can't come back" as if it was the ultimate truth. Everything is possible and I think it's ok to keep an open mind about a possible come back. If he came back, it would be because he knew what he was doing. We don't know what would be the explanations and the reasons behind it (at least I don't).

In my opinion the only thing that can stop him from coming back is if he has really died on June 25th. If he has not, so I think anything can happen. That's why I would not state that he can't come back with such a certainty. Just my opinion though.

I agree. We do not know the reason for what happened on June 25th. If his disappearance is all about publicity and money, yes the media will definitely crucify him. However if what happened is for a deeper reason, which I truly believe, then hopefully the media will leave him alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 05:36:26 PM
Quote from: "iwantuback"

I agree. We do not know the reason for what happened on June 25th. If his disappearance is all about publicity and money, yes the media will definitely crucify him. However if what happened is for a deeper reason, which I truly believe, then hopefully the media will leave him alone.
But do you honestly think the media will leave him alone? They now think he is dead and he is still getting the name Wacko! they have no shame at all and no consideration on feelings, he was still ripped to shreds in the tabloids when he was cleared of the charges in 05 and did any of the papers praise him and admit they were possibly cruel and wrong when he was completely innocent and cleared of all charges? Answer is no.
The only reason I believe he can come back is if his life was in danger and then that danger is removed and eradicated, but then I think of his age and think noooo! am sorry but there is no mild way to write an opinion of such strong reasons why I do not think he can come back. This is serious stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 04, 2009, 05:46:50 PM
Well and you gotta remember Kenny Ortega's tweet on twitter. (he deleted it after people became suspicious.) He quoted part of Peter Pan. The conversation between Captian Hook and Smee. "Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom... Captain Hook: He's back." When Hook says, "He's back" he is talking about Peter Pan. Smee is telling Hook it is springtime (the ice melted and the flowers are blooming.), and then BAM! Peter Pan comes back. We all know MJ called himself Peter Pan. And then Kenny says, "Don't try to look for hidden messages." Uh...usually if someone says not to do something like that, people are obviously gonna look for hidden messages!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 04, 2009, 05:54:07 PM

Thank you, Lou. You beat me to the punch and your comment repeats what I've already said on other threads here and in other forums.

People who insist that Michael won't/can't come back are jumping the gun. Why? Because they offer this, that, or the other reason for why a comeback is impossible or unlikely without even knowing exactly why Michael's death was faked in the first place ***AND*** without knowing if Michael was even the person responsible for his death being faked.

In the second case, maybe an agency intervened and advised him that faking his death was necessary for whatever reason and Michael accepted/agreed that that was what needed to be done. I still maintain that nobody knows what Michael would do unless they know him personally and know what's going on with the circumstances regarding June 25.

Maybe he'll return, maybe he won't. And if he does come back, who can say that would mean some flashy, glitzy, splashy extravaganza? Nobody can. Maybe he'll just show up again when everyone least expects it, or maybe he'll appear in court as a surprise witness. There are numerous ways Michael could return, and some would not cause any/much more hatred and criticism than he's received in the past.

Great thread, by the way. I've enjoyed reading everyone's opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

December 04, 2009, 10:41:43 PM
I do not think it would be wise for him to come back.  The legal reprecussions alone would be overwhelming.  There would be even more lawsuits and the media would try to slaughter him.  If he is enjoying a "normal life" somewhere he should stay there and do all the things he never was able to do.  He deserves peace after the life he has lead before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 11:18:00 PM
Warning..this is a long one..

I believe he will come back. Now whether it's in January, April or June- that I am not sure of, but I think he will come back. I feel really strongly about this because why would he be going through all of this: This Is It and the clues, Cassandra, Dr.Murray, and TMZ- all the glitches if he wasn't coming back.What would be the point of us knowing that he is alive if he has no intention of ever stepping in the spotlight and returning back to his "regular life". If that would be true, Michael Jackson would be dead as we know it whether we like it or not. I think when and if he returns the media will have a field day. But once he speaks out, which I think he will be exspected to have some type of explanation, it would change the way the whole tabloid business runs.

I believe he is alive and watching. He has to be. I think he has certain people stationed to give us clues or leak certain comments. However, I think it's only to a certain extent. I don't think there would be that many flaws in the conspiracy, I think he did it intentionally so we would catch it. I feel he wants his fans to believe in the fact that he is alive, but not be overwhelmed with that fact. Michael figured his death would lead us to the windows of his heart. By knowing he 'died', we all did what was planned. We flocked to his old interviews,music videos, award appearances, and dug up our old records, movies and posters. And through that all I think we found the real reason why he did this all. For L.O.V.E., and to open the eyes of the world and let them see what is really going on. We need to wake up and realize that we are going to lose it, the world if we don't act quickly. I believe this might have had something to do with Michael's personal life but only to a certain extent. I think this is about something greater, something greater than all of us. We are all playing apart in this "great adventure". I'm honored to be apart of it and think we are just going to have to sit back and wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 04, 2009, 11:21:30 PM
Michael already has been crucified.

Michael has not broken any laws in the United States in the process of this hoax. I wish people would stop perpetuating that misinformation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 04, 2009, 11:34:03 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Warning..this is a long one..

I believe he will come back. Now whether it's in January, April or June- that I am not sure of, but I think he will come back. I feel really strongly about this because why would he be going through all of this: This Is It and the clues, Cassandra, Dr.Murray, and TMZ- all the glitches if he wasn't coming back.What would be the point of us knowing that he is alive if he has no intention of ever stepping in the spotlight and returning back to his "regular life". If that would be true, Michael Jackson would be dead as we know it whether we like it or not. I think when and if he returns the media will have a field day. But once he speaks out, which I think he will be exspected to have some type of explanation, it would change the way the whole tabloid business runs.

I believe he is alive and watching. He has to be. I think he has certain people stationed to give us clues or leak certain comments. However, I think it's only to a certain extent. I don't think there would be that many flaws in the conspiracy, I think he did it intentionally so we would catch it. I feel he wants his fans to believe in the fact that he is alive, but not be overwhelmed with that fact. Michael figured his death would lead us to the windows of his heart. By knowing he 'died', we all did what was planned. We flocked to his old interviews,music videos, award appearances, and dug up our old records, movies and posters. And through that all I think we found the real reason why he did this all. For L.O.V.E., and to open the eyes of the world and let them see what is really going on. We need to wake up and realize that we are going to lose it, the world if we don't act quickly. I believe this might have had something to do with Michael's personal life but only to a certain extent. I think this is about something greater, something greater than all of us. We are all playing apart in this "great adventure". I'm honored to be apart of it and think we are just going to have to sit back and wait and see.

AMEN! Im happy to be a part of it too!
If he is coming back I swear to God Im gonna tattoo his initials on myself! And I dont have any tats hehe :}

~K~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 05, 2009, 12:09:31 AM
First off, I do not believe MJ would necessarily be trashed by the media if he were to come back.  The media will look very stupid if he does come back.  And I think they will stand to make a lot of money for their coverage of such an earth shattering event. I think all the people who so earnestly believed all the lies surrounding this "death" would be in a state of shock. I've talked to people who aren't even fans about the possibility that Michael faked his death and not one person has said anything mean or hateful.  One person said "He did it for the money." Another said "He did it for his children..to restore his reputation."  Another said "He did it to get out of the spotlight." Another said "He did it to get out of the concerts." Another said "He went into rehab." Another said "He did it to get back at the media."  Not one person said "There goes that freaky Michael Jackson again" or anything like that. I think a lot of people think Michael got screwed over by the media throughout his adult life, and especially during the trial..and a lot of people...a LOT of people would be very happy to see the media get what they gave.  Not to be totally off-track, though....I know this is a thread about the "Reveal Date."  I keep visualizing a TV appearance..a serious one in which he addresses the world as to why he did the hoax.  I imagine it would be a really big, global BAM and that he would use that BAM to get people stirred up about the sorry state of our world.  And use that BAM to wake people up to the "garbage" they are fed everyday from the media, which is where all of us get our (fake) information.  I do think MJ had a real affinity for Christ so I don't think it would be unlikely for him to come back at Easter...although some may think so.  I would like for it not only to be a ressurection but a second coming.  We need a second coming...we are on a path of self-destruction on a global scale.  MJ is the most famous person in the world...he is known in every country...so who better to get people's attention.  I also think that he would get a lot of respect.  I don't think people/media would dare disrespect a man who slammed them on their asses so hard.  Maybe this is all just wishful thinking.  Some days I don't think he will be back...and other days I remember all the funny stuff in this whole saga. The 2 shoot ambo videos, the crazy Murray lawyers, the goofy memorial, hat man and blonde woman, the fake pharmacy, the bloody blouse, the fake 911 call where the dispatcher hangs up..there is a lot of funny stuff...the sitting up in the helicopter...and that makes me think MJ is egging us on.  Remember he died of "cardiac arrest."  And remember, he said "I'll breathe in my own time."  Well I am holding my breath because I do think it is possible that he could come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions