wilds

Re: Possible MJ Reveal Date!
December 05, 2009, 12:49:03 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Michael already has been crucified.

Michael has not broken any laws in the United States in the process of this hoax. I wish people would stop perpetuating that misinformation.

THANK YOU! There can be no legal repercussions in this particular situation. The truth needs to be told. He has already been slaughtered and degraded to the lowest class of existence - remember the child "misconduct" allegations? Many people still believe he may have been guilty! How much more can they do to him? This video explains very well why there have been no laws broken if this is indeed a "hoax": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was made by MJFanFOREVERAndADAY
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 12:55:42 AM
We all know that if Michael came back "from the dead" the media would kill him a second time.  There would be so many whacko jacko dead man walking jokes and everything else that he would not be able to handle it.  NO.  I don't wish that on Michael ever again.  I want him to be happy and content and what ever it is that he's trying to find, I pray he finds it 1000 fold.  I only hope that he will somehow find a way to say I'm good, get some kind of message to his bleeding fans, so we could know for sure.  I want him to find true love and get married, get away from all that solitude.  I want him to experience real love just like the love he gives to everyone he meets.  I will say something I never thought I would say, let alone mean it, but I would give my life if it would guarantee that Michael could live peacefully and with dignity on this planet again.  That man suffered so much unnecessary heartache and shame and degradation while giving all he had to make everyone else happy, that I feel it would be the Godly thing to do.  I have lived and though I have had many bad breaks, they have been nothing in comparison to the inhumane treatment he has suffered in the name of love.  Michael's only crime was that he loved.  He loved and believed in love.  Can anybody tell me anything else he did?  How does that warrant what was allowed to be done to him?  Christ, I just don't understand it.  Love is pure.  Love is eternal.  Love is immortal.  Michael is love.  They can kill the man, but they cannot kill the dream.  If he died, it was all for love.  It is criminal, actually it's a sin, and someone is going to suffer dearly for it.  I feel in my heart that Michael is still alive, but that he is broken.  I don't think he feels he has anything to live for if he doesn't have his music and his performances.  Why?  Because he was driven to believe that as a child.  It was instilled in him by dear old dad.  He had to do it to be accepted.  He had to be the best.  He had to because that was all he was good for.  The really sad thing would be that if Michael is still alive and has been watching how his father has not shown any real emotion about his alleged death.  In the event he was not in on the hoax, that would tear Michael apart.  No, I don't want Michael to ever feel the pain he has felt most of his life.  MICHAEL JUST BE HAPPY.  WE LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.  ALWAYS HAVE.  ALWAYS, ALWAYS WILL.  KNOW THESE THINGS, MICHAEL AND BELIEVE THEM.  WE BELIEVE IN YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 05, 2009, 11:32:55 AM
Quote from: "wilds"

Michael has not broken any laws in the United States in the process of this hoax. I wish people would stop perpetuating that misinformation.

THANK YOU! There can be no legal repercussions in this particular situation. The truth needs to be told. He has already been slaughtered and degraded to the lowest class of existence - remember the child "misconduct" allegations? Many people still believe he may have been guilty! How much more can they do to him? This video explains very well why there have been no laws broken if this is indeed a "hoax": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is most definetely fraud to hoax your death for financial gain-that is a criminal offence. We know it is not for life insurance purposes but the sales of CDs, memorabilia,etc etc have esculated and hit the roof. He has never made so much money since the days of "Thriller" and the few years later. He was well aware of this fact as the Elvis estate made tons more after his death than ever in his lifetime and as Michael was married to Elvis's Daughter he can hardly plead ignorance can he? You can bury your heads in the sand and refuse to face facts but these are facts. His famiy have hosted a memorial, a burial and have all done several interviews regarding Michaels "passing" and absolutely stacks of money have been made-more than for years and you think this is not fraud? Unless he was in danger and its a witness protection thing then he will face serious charges and repercussions as will his family as even his Mother and children are benefitting from his death. He will also be sued for not doing the 50 concerts. Not good things to face up to in the likelthood of a return eh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 05, 2009, 11:58:37 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "wilds"

It is most definetely fraud to hoax your death for financial gain-that is a criminal offence. We know it is not for life insurance purposes but the sales of CDs, memorabilia,etc etc have esculated and hit the roof. He has never made so much money since the days of "Thriller" and the few years later. He was well aware of this fact as the Elvis estate made tons more after his death than ever in his lifetime and as Michael was married to Elvis's Daughter he can hardly plead ignorance can he? You can bury your heads in the sand and refuse to face facts but these are facts. His famiy have hosted a memorial, a burial and have all done several interviews regarding Michaels "passing" and absolutely stacks of money have been made-more than for years and you think this is not fraud? Unless he was in danger and its a witness protection thing then he will face serious charges and repercussions as will his family as even his Mother and children are benefitting from his death. He will also be sued for not doing the 50 concerts. Not good things to face up to in the likelthood of a return eh?

The highlighted part is true, however Michael did not force anyone to start buying his albums. If the reason for this hoax would be a financial one yes it would be a crime. But if there is another reason behind all of this they will not be able to claim that. It would just be a coincedence. Fact is a lot of people have become fans of his after his death. Not directly because he is dead but by discovering his music once again. That is not a crime. ( I personally haven't bought that much of his just because he died, I already was a fan for several years)

You don't know if he would be sued for not doing the 50 concerts. Again we don't know the reason behind all of this. Maybe this decision was not his own but he had to do it. Also the promoters behind the concerts have already made plenty of money to compensate the fact that the concerts didn't happen. In fact maybe they even know why this whole thing happened. We don't know that.

Btw exactly how are his mother and his children bennefitting from this financially? As far as I know they are using Michael's money to get by so how is that against the law?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 12:27:34 PM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
The highlighted part is true, however Michael did not force anyone to start buying his albums. If the reason for this hoax would be a financial one yes it would be a crime. But if there is another reason behind all of this they will not be able to claim that. It would just be a coincedence. Fact is a lot of people have become fans of his after his death. Not directly because he is dead but by discovering his music once again. That is not a crime. ( I personally haven't bought that much of his just because he died, I already was a fan for several years)

You don't know if he would be sued for not doing the 50 concerts. Again we don't know the reason behind all of this. Maybe this decision was not his own but he had to do it. Also the promoters behind the concerts have already made plenty of money to compensate the fact that the concerts didn't happen. In fact maybe they even know why this whole thing happened. We don't know that.

Btw exactly how are his mother and his children bennefitting from this financially? As far as I know they are using Michael's money to get by so how is that against the law?

I agree. I believe he had to do it, he had no other choice. And I do not think he is gaining anything financially. I think he must be apart of the witness protection program or working along with the CIA, I believe that was stated before, I think that would be one of the main reasons Michael could pull this off. It had to happen, for what ever reason why, i think he was forced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Léa

December 05, 2009, 02:14:20 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Sorry guys but I think it is all wishful thinking. How can he possibly come back? Can you not consider all the repercussions? As much as I would like to have faith in his return I cannot. So you all think he has made all his billions of fans worldwide, including children think he was dead and had his family hold a memirial and funeral and lie to the media and TV broadcasting companies worldwide to do a comeback? I am unhappy to say this but I truly believe that this time next year you will still be awaiting his return. He is 51, not 20 or 30- many people retire at his age and he has suffered so much in the last few years-why are you hoping he will come back?- the media would crucify him and the hate he will feel from various sources round the world would be immense, before would have seemed like a rehearsal. You want him back but it would be not to Michaels advantage would it? You think he will want to come back to a very traumatic and cruel public life he had before with all the hate and BS he had to endure?  He hated that. He cannot come back.

You may be right and I know a lot f people believe he will come back because it's too hard otherwise. How can you be sure he is still alive if yiy won't ever have proofs ? How can you keep on hoping ?

it's a real question ^^ I'm not lecturing lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 03:43:55 PM
Lorrie, Good point about Mike returning in maybe a court case as a surprise witness... Maybe Dr Murray's murder trial... Mike bursts into court and says 'he didn't kill me, I'm Alive and I'm here forever!!' :-)

Just a thought, the Chief of police running the enquiry isn't called Frank Drebin is he? because all this just reminds me of Naked Gun. :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 05:29:38 PM
I think i will just wait and see, i dont really get to hung up on dates. I just think its gonna take a while. I cant see why it would be a year, i mean weve been waiting for Tupac for 13 years now and still nothing :!:  :roll:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

December 05, 2009, 05:58:45 PM
It was made by MJFanFOREVERAndADAY[/quote]
It is most definetely fraud to hoax your death for financial gain-that is a criminal offence. We know it is not for life insurance purposes but the sales of CDs, memorabilia,etc etc have esculated and hit the roof. He has never made so much money since the days of "Thriller" and the few years later. He was well aware of this fact as the Elvis estate made tons more after his death than ever in his lifetime and as Michael was married to Elvis's Daughter he can hardly plead ignorance can he? You can bury your heads in the sand and refuse to face facts but these are facts. His famiy have hosted a memorial, a burial and have all done several interviews regarding Michaels "passing" and absolutely stacks of money have been made-more than for years and you think this is not fraud? Unless he was in danger and its a witness protection thing then he will face serious charges and repercussions as will his family as even his Mother and children are benefitting from his death. He will also be sued for not doing the 50 concerts. Not good things to face up to in the likelthood of a return eh?[/quote]

Btw exactly how are his mother and his children bennefitting from this financially? As far as I know they are using Michael's money to get by so how is that against the law?[/quote]
Hmmm-I just wish I had that amount to live on! If this is not benefitting then I do not know what is, this is not just money to "get by on". This is an income which has come about after the "death" of Michael, in fact they will be set up for life;LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's mother and his three children receive an allowance totaling more than $86,000 a month, according to court documents released Thursday.

Michael Jackson's estate provides $86,000 a month for Katherine Jackson and her grandchildren.

1 of 3  The money given them by the Michael Jackson estate is in addition to the maintenance of the home -- which is owned by the estate -- in Encino, California, where Katherine Jackson lives with her grandchildren, the papers said.

The Los Angeles County judge overseeing the probate of Jackson's will ordered that the petitions for their monthly allowance be made public -- although with some details removed. Those papers were released Thursday.

Katherine Jackson was granted custody of her son's three children soon after Jackson's June 25 death. She and the children were named beneficiaries, along with unnamed charities, in Jackson's 2002 will.

Control of the estate's assets, however, was given to lawyer John Branca and John McClain, a former music industry executive. Jackson named them as trustees in his will.

Don't Miss
Judge orders estate to pay for Jackson burial
Jackson hoax 'experiment,' broadcaster says
Jackson's death was a homicide, coroner rules
Drugs that killed Jackson for clinical use only, experts say
In Depth: Michael Jackson
The petitions filed by Branca and McClain in July, and later approved by Judge Mitchell Beckloff, outlined $26,804 in monthly expenses for Katherine Jackson.

The largest amount from that, $4,722, pays for an assistant for her. Another $3,500 each month is budgeted for clothing for Katherine Jackson, who is 79 years old. She's also given $2,000 each for a housekeeper and driver. She has a $1,500 entertainment allowance each month, the documents said.

The details of the children's budget are mostly blacked out at their lawyer's request. Margaret Lodise told the judge there was concern someone could use the financial information to pose as one of the children online. She told CNN the family was aware of people posing as Jackson children with Twitter accounts.

The documents did reveal the three children get a combined $60,000 a month from their father's estate. They pay $14,600 a month for salaries and payroll taxes for people who take care of them, according to the petition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

mumof3

December 05, 2009, 06:21:34 PM
Quote from: "Michael-IS-Beautiful"
Im going back to the usa to straighten out my life too in spring so spring's gonna be a big upheaval for me. It would be so wierd if we were tha in tuned with eachother. That would be nuts. But ever since I saw Stevie Wonder cry and one hoax site shut down I feel very doubtful.
that was the one thing that got to me seeing Stevie cry he was realy upset it was not because he had messed the words up but then I thought he was upset because Michael could not come back to the stage like that again  I feel it was all done for his safty and the childrens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 10:08:22 PM
All I have to say is that he will breathe in his own time.  It's all for love, l.o.v.e. love.  As to the possibility of there being major financial fraud going on if Michael faked his death..all I can say is that he has really, really good lawyers and I am sure that if he did fake his death, and I believe he did, then he has thought this through very carefully and knows everything there is to know about the law when it comes to death hoaxes.

I also believe he made a very good move.  My opinion only..but I think he looked way too thin in the movie.  I can't see him wanting to do 50 shows.  I can easily see him thinking that he couldn't possibly do 50 shows.  He plainly wasn't in top condition. I saw the movie four times and he stole my heart over and over and over again.  I thought he was amazing...mesmerizing...and he came across as an incredibly beautiful, loving, kind, and generous soul.  I don't see him as a beaten, destroyed and completely done-for person. I see him as a spectacular survivor. I do, however, think he was very, very thin.  So I think he made a good move faking his death.  Now he can get better and contemplate his next move. I personally don't think it's a witness protection thing....although of course I could be wrong.  I am content not to know for sure right now...This is all so obviously orchestrated and there is so much intentional humor involved in various aspects of the hoax that I find it hard to believe that his intention is just to go away and never return.  If he doesn't come back, I believe he will at least continue to to keep us on our toes with crazy incongruities for as long as he lives.

To all the general negativity and pessimism swirling around here and everywhere else from time to time, all I can say is "so what, who cares." I am sticking with l.o.v.e. love. I think Michael's reputation has been restored already.  I haven't heard one negative word about him in months.  Not in the media, not anywhere.  (Except on the internet where people can anonymously hate just for the hell of it.) To the contrary, I see a lot of love, compassion, admiration, appreciation and respect for him.  So I wouldn't be so quick to assume that the name calling would start again. I can't imagine anyone in the mainstream media being that hateful after all we have been through collectively over the last 5 months.  I know I could be criticized for being naive, but I think a lot of people who previously condemned him are dealing with some heavy guilt and remorse. So anyway, I don't focus on the negativity.  I see the best in people wherever I can.  My imagination is running the show for me right now...and I can imagine Michael Jackson doing whatever the hell he wants to do.  He is wildly, supernaturally intelligent.  He is infinitely creative.  He has a heart of purest gold.  And he has some very smart people on the payroll.  Michael Jackson can find a way to do whatever he puts his mind to, whatever anyone has to say about it.  

Our opinions and conclusions can take us all over the place..but the bottom line is that Michael is doing what he is doing and we don't know what that is.  So I am focusing on the love.  I am just letting it simmer for a while.  Letting it bathe in the moonlight.  My life has changed since June 25th.  I have gone through a major psychological shift. A spiritual awakening possibly.  I feel the love.  I feel the hope.  And I feel that no matter what happens on this seemingly god-forsaken earth, love will endure forever.  Michael made that happen for me.  So thank you Michael.  I love you so much.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have given me and all that you continue to give, every minute of every day.  Let it sizzle Michael.  Let it burn.  Go for infinity.  Anything you need, I'm there.  I'm all over it.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 05, 2009, 11:41:08 PM
Nellyka7 and Jade Jackson, I agree 100%. You said it all so beautifully. My life has also been changed since June 25, and I will never give up on his return, because he, himself has stated it so many times, so many ways, and yes with much humor. He's not just fading away forever, though it sounds so logical, it's simply not what he has revealed to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 04:00:12 AM
Jade, thank you for your post!!! These are exactly my thoughts!  :P  ;) Im letting it simmer for the sake of L.O.V.E.
The only part i cant agree with is the media, I think they'll be far from mild and understanding if and when Michael returns  :evil:

Love you, Michael, forever! Thank God for letting me feel and love you and appreciate you... I feel blessed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation

I love you!

bec

December 06, 2009, 11:12:33 AM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
If he is coming back I swear to God Im gonna tattoo his initials on myself! And I dont have any tats hehe :}

~K~

I already did  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Lou

December 06, 2009, 11:48:46 AM
Quote from: "iwantyouback"
I agree. We do not know the reason for what happened on June 25th. If his disappearance is all about publicity and money, yes the media will definitely crucify him. However if what happened is for a deeper reason, which I truly believe, then hopefully the media will leave him alone.

Iwantyouback, you got my point: if it came out that what happened was for a deeper reason, media would have to report it and not necessarilly crucify him.

Very well said, bec!

Quote from: "Lorrie"
People who insist that Michael won't/can't come back are jumping the gun. Why? Because they offer this, that, or the other reason for why a comeback is impossible or unlikely without even knowing exactly why Michael's death was faked in the first place ***AND*** without knowing if Michael was even the person responsible for his death being faked.

Hi, Lorrie! I've thought about that too. If it's really  a hoax, maybe it was not even his idea... good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions