Re: Possible MJ Reveal Date!
December 07, 2009, 03:47:00 PM
Well i think it`s important to trust Michael on this, he knows what he is doing. If he chooses to come back at christmas or easter it dosn`t mean that he think he is God. He have told us more than once that he do not think he is God, but he like to live his life like God wants him to. I think the media would probably crucify him, but they will do that regardless of what date he chooses. It`s Michael Jackson for god sake, they always try to take him down whenever they can ( i hope they want this time but.......?)

I do not believe Michael did hoax his death for fun or for his own benefit ( i dont think he was broke), i think he has a very good reason for it. It dosn`t really matter if we think it`s a good reason or not for Michael, it`s not up to us to decide that. We are intitle to have our own opinion of course dont get me wrong, but we must try to accept the real reason when we get it. And that could be a reson that we do not like). I believe in him, and he will probably have a good explanation for this when he comes back ;)

If he did this to get away from the spotlight for a while, i will accept that as a good reason because he has suffered a lot in his life. If he did it because of health reason, that will be understandable too of course. Maybe he did it to make people lisson to his message about healing the world. We needed to wake up to see what we are doing to our own planet. My point is, i don`t believe he would do this if he did not think it was important. I think this was his last way out.

As you probably noticed, i really believe he will come back, but i do not know when that will be. There are so many dates to concider (Dec. 25th, January 7th, January 18, easter, spring, June 25th etc). I can not imagine that he will stay in hiding for the rest of his life, that would be very difficult. That will disable him from living the life he always wanted with his children. He would never be able to do things with them in public. He could be in disguise, yes........... but that would be difficult in the long run i think. The media will probably start asking questions about who this woman/man are with his children. :?

Michael is a good man, and he will do what`s best for him and his children and that`s really important right now.
Regardless of what he may do, there will always be people out there that will criticize him. It`s impossible to make the whole world happy and satisfied. Sadly it`s a habit for Michael to be criticized and lied about in the media, so that will not exactly shock him if that happens again. The media would just look stupid, and it would be a way to get back on them too :) . Michael shared so much of his love with us, and now it`s time for us to give it back to him. We just need to be there for him, support him and show him our love and he will come back when he is ready, i really feel in my heart that he is alive :)

This post was a little off topic, and i`m sorry for that. I got carried away ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

CC

December 07, 2009, 06:27:36 PM
all you have said makes sense. I do not know U.S. law but if anyone has claimed or claim any insurance does not think there's crime. about 50 gigs I think that A & G knew what was happening, if they have not submitted any application to any insurer.
Speaking of A & G recall that Michael spent with honors all medical tests, I guess that includes blood and urine analysis, and any physical exam, nobody saw anything wrong with his body?
continue, I think the reason is more than important and valid to do this and let him continue with this later if Michael comes the stupid press for what they have said only the information of TMZ, in principle ... perhaps say that the family knew nothing, and none saw the body, only La Toya and she is a police officer, then ... nothing, nobody knows anything supposedly ... and Michael gives his explanation, the means they suck stockings to sell more (as always) will do some gigs, or not ... who knows? and everyone happy ... TT has a history a little strange, but to carry this forward I think Michael needs someone like TT ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 07, 2009, 07:27:03 PM
To a great degree, searching for a reveal date is like guessing the contents of a wrapped present. The box can be large like a television yet not have one inside. It could  contain a set of smaller boxes that ultimatly reveal a tiny box containing a diamond ring.

We  are looking for predicatable behavior from a man who is anything but predictable. Our reveal dates and BAMS may make sense to us but would they make sense to him? I have no answer for that question either.

I am keeping a close eye on the reality tv show...the Jack5ons. There is a great deal of mystery surrounding that program. That mystery could be to boost ratings and guarantee a large viewership. Jermaine spoke about a surprise ending and that something will be revealed regarding a reunion tour. Ya cannot have a real reunion if all parties are not present, now can you? He tells us that the revelation will take place at the end of the 6 part show. That means that the so-called surprise ending will take place on January 24th. If we are to believe Jermaine then that might be a reveal date to consider. Unless Jermaine is just luring us to watch the show for the sake of seeing them revive their career...lol We are talking about Jermaine so that is possible too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 07:34:50 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
To a great degree, searching for a reveal date is like guessing the contents of a wrapped present. The box can be large like a television yet not have one inside. It could  contain a set of smaller boxes that ultimatly reveal a tiny box containing a diamond ring.

We  are looking for predicatable behavior from a man who is anything but predictable. Our reveal dates and BAMS may make sense to us but would they make sense to him? I have no answer for that question either.

I am keeping a close eye on the reality tv show...the Jack5ons. There is a great deal of mystery surrounding that program. That mystery could be to boost ratings and guarantee a large viewership. Jermaine spoke about a surprise ending and that something will be revealed regarding a reunion tour. Ya cannot have a real reunion if all parties are not present, now can you? He tells us that the revelation will take place at the end of the 6 part show. That means that the so-called surprise ending will take place on January 24th. If we are to believe Jermaine then that might be a reveal date to consider. Unless Jermaine is just luring us to watch the show for the sake of seeing them revive their career...lol We are talking about Jermaine so that is possible too.

surprise ending? regarding what, exactly? and for some reason i feel like Michael wants us to know when he plans on coming back. So we are supportive of him when he is ready to make the big decision and reveal himself.
Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 08:45:15 PM by nellyka7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 08:12:51 PM
That is the mystery surrounding the show. Jermaine tells fans to watch the full run of episodes and that something will be revealed at the end and  on the final show. Now admittedly this could be a big basket of nothing. Or it could be the setup for something else. We'll just have to watch and see for ourselves.

[quote="
surprise ending? regarding what, exactly?[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 07, 2009, 08:45:43 PM
Quote from: "Lou"
Quote from: "iwantyouback"
I agree. We do not know the reason for what happened on June 25th. If his disappearance is all about publicity and money, yes the media will definitely crucify him. However if what happened is for a deeper reason, which I truly believe, then hopefully the media will leave him alone.

Iwantyouback, you got my point: if it came out that what happened was for a deeper reason, media would have to report it and not necessarilly crucify him.

Quote from: "bec"
Michael already has been crucified.
Michael has not broken any laws in the United States in the process of this hoax. I wish people would stop perpetuating that misinformation.

Very well said, bec!

Quote from: "Lorrie"
People who insist that Michael won't/can't come back are jumping the gun. Why? Because they offer this, that, or the other reason for why a comeback is impossible or unlikely without even knowing exactly why Michael's death was faked in the first place ***AND*** without knowing if Michael was even the person responsible for his death being faked.

Hi, Lorrie! I've thought about that too. If it's really  a hoax, maybe it was not even his idea... good point!

I dont know anymore :?
I have one question.
If he is not planning to come back..Why all the clue's?
One did it special for me..Muray in court.. the close up from the trasch can..the money.
Why this?? in that case what is the point in this ?
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions