MJ212Topic starter

mj bodyguards interview from ABC GMA
March 08, 2010, 10:54:00 PM
frustrations on those who were hired to protect him, the New York Post reported on Monday.

The King of Pop's former bodyguards told ABC News that the late singer was plagued by financial woes over the last few years of his life, which led to emotional fits.

"We were asked to leave hotels because the credit card on file was denied," bodyguard Bill Whitfield told Good Morning America in an interview that will air on Tuesday.

"The bill wasn't paid," added former bodyguard Mike Garcia.

"We smile about it, but it's really more painful and hurtful," said Whitfield.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related CoverageVideo: Fans turn out for MJ tribute
Doctor denies role in Jacko's death
Perth Now, 9 Feb 2010
'I didn't kill Michael Jackson'
Adelaide Now, 8 Feb 2010
Court prepares for Jackson doctor show
NEWS.com.au, 8 Feb 2010
Jacko doctor to be charged over death
Perth Now, 6 Feb 2010
Jackson doctor negotiating surrender
Herald Sun, 4 Feb 2010.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

The bodyguards said that Jackson may have appeared soft-spoken in public, but would fly into fits of rage in private.

"He got so frustrated he threw my cell phone out the window, through the window and broke the glass," recalled Whitfield.

"And he looked at me and said, 'Bill, you're going to need a new phone.'"

The bodyguards recounted how they were also responsible for protecting Jackson's three kids - Prince, Paris and Blanket - from seeing images of their father on magazine covers.

"I'll be ahead of him, because I know he's coming this way, and I'm looking at magazine racks that may have something about him on them and I'll turn it around," said Whitfield.

"Sometimes he's seen them, and you would actually see him take it and turn them around so the kids didn't see them."

Jackson, 50, died last June 25 in his Los Angeles home after taking a lethal combination of anesthetics and sedatives.

Dr Conrad Murray, his personal physician, was charged last month with manslaughter in the singer's death after administering the cocktail of drugs.

Murray, who was with Jackon when he died, has told cops he administered the powerful anesthetic propofol to the singer that fateful morning.

Jackson had a level of propofol in his system equivalent to what would be used in "major surgery," according to the scathing autopsy report, which was made public last month

Now on the right of this article there was a video idk what of but it says that the video is no longer available
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: mj bodyguards interview from ABC GMA
March 08, 2010, 11:34:53 PM
"He got so frustrated he threw my cell phone out the window, through the window and broke the glass," recalled Whitfield. "And he looked at me and said, 'Bill, you're going to need a new phone.'"
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

For those of you who saw TII, you will understand why I'm laughing. Remember when Michael Beardon was trying to convince MJ that  "We're getting there or We'll get there " when trying to find the right music tones and MJ said with a stone face "Well... get there". Throwing the phone out of a window seems extreme but I can imagine after seeing TII , MJ making the comment about the guy needing a new phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

March 08, 2010, 11:40:40 PM
Well this sounds like a bunch of crap. Now if these bodyguards are going on national television and slamming Michael I find that strange. I am sure these two have been questioned and are witnesses in this so called "case" against Murray. Why the hell are they on T.V. trashing Micheal? Either this is a way to again slander Michael's character so Murray gets off, or it's a big fat stunt and part of the hoax. Either way it's is smells of lies. I can see Micheal asking them to not allow his children to see the tabloids. I have even turned them over in the store it made me so mad. No child should be subject to that trash. About the rages, he is human!! Hasn't everyone lost it from time to time? They make it sound as if Micheal pretended to be kind and gentle and he wasn't. This reeks of B.S. Everyone is allowed a moment! After all the SHIT he has been put through it's no wonder he would explode. I believe this is all being taken out of context. No matter how hard the world tries to discredit this wonderful human being it never pans out because one ounce of truth will over ride a ton of lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:23:53 AM
We love you, No More Mr. Nice Guy!  For those who kept up with the contact information at michaeljackson.com for several weeks after Michael's "death", you will know what I am talking about!  The contact information person was changed to NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!  It then changed back shortly before TII came out!  

This Is It - Discover the Man You Never Knew!  And oh how we love him!  Sweet victory for No More Mr. Nice Guy!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 09, 2010, 11:07:35 AM
DEAR MJ, WHAT EVER UR ,HOW EVER U R  ,YOUR JUST BEING LOVED IN-SPITE ALL UR FAULTS. IT IS NATURAL FOR HUMANS TO MAKE MISTAKES N LEARN FROM IT. NO ONE IS PERFECT MJ. ILU.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

March 09, 2010, 11:52:39 AM
[bI am sitting here in my living room and I just saw bits and pieces of this aired on CNN. Ok the thing with me is this.........WHAT THE HELL WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE INTERVIEW??????? :evil: I mean in this interview the bodyguards say that MJ led a VERY SHELTERED LIfe? ANd he was very lonley? ONe bodyguard stated that they were riding the VEGAS strip one night and saw a young prostitute walking but MJ did not know she was a prostitute!!! MJ was concerned and asked the guards why is this young lady out this time of night????? And the guards looked at each other and told MJ she is working!! MJ said working where? ANd they told him she is a street walker> WHAT is the point about 8 1/2 months later????? ANd  how in the world would this connect to the hoax????

THe one thing that stood out for me in this interview was how they kept stressing that MJ was a very SHELTERED< LONLEY INDIVIDUAL ( sheltered from the world and in financial crisis!)

THese bodyguards must have been paid for this interview right? :evil: [/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 12:05:08 PM
Here are clips of the Good Morning America interview with the body guards if you missed it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 09, 2010, 12:11:14 PM
I think over the last few months we have learnt more about Michael then we ever knew before. Some of it may be true, some may not. But all thi has done is made me love him more.
For example. Whether that phone thing is true or not.. to me it makes him more "real" if you get me... like.. cause ive never met him.. it gives me this image. And its so sweet. Like a cute-frustrated Mike. I could never imagine him being just angry. Even watching that footage from the trial where hes shouting out the car window... I mean there he was REAL angry ! But I dont blame him at all! It just made my heart melt and I wish i could have been there shouting at that person with him. Bless.

I love you Michael. More than ever.
You have to know that. From the bottom of my heart.
I love you.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 09, 2010, 12:24:56 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
I think over the last few months we have learnt more about Michael then we ever knew before. Some of it may be true, some may not. But all thi has done is made me love him more.
For example. Whether that phone thing is true or not.. to me it makes him more "real" if you get me... like.. cause ive never met him.. it gives me this image. And its so sweet. Like a cute-frustrated Mike. I could never imagine him being just angry. Even watching that footage from the trial where hes shouting out the car window... I mean there he was REAL angry ! But I dont blame him at all! It just made my heart melt and I wish i could have been there shouting at that person with him. Bless.

I love you Michael. More than ever.
You have to know that. From the bottom of my heart.
I love you.  ;)

Ditto.  What the bodyguards said about Michael made me smile.  The story about the horse statue made me especially laugh, although I really doubt he would've actually taken it.   :lol:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 09, 2010, 12:48:23 PM
CAN ANY ONE PUT UP THE  FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE INTERVIEW .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 01:06:11 PM
Just reading what media and certain people did to him makes me angry. Living it ,the way he did would make me really ANGRY :evil:

And yes, I like the fact that Michael was acting normal ''you need a new phone'' that's so cute. We love you Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 04:09:40 PM
So, you know that picture of Mike in the bookstore with band-aids on his face?  The bodyguards said that that's what Mike called his "burn-victim" disguise.  Maybe I am just reaching here, but do you think that was mentioned as a reference to the whole Dave Dave thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions