TSTopic starter

For those losing hope or getting tired, Update #4 here should give you a huge jolt!  Today is exactly half of a year since 9-9-09.  This update will go into great detail about the 7 steps in the timing of the hoax: 911 call (12:21), death (2:26), memorial (7-7), burial (9-3), resurrection (9-9-09), return (“piece by piece”, now in progress), and finally the bam!  Previously, TIAI has focused on the why’s of the hoax, and a little on the timing {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; now, TIAI is focusing on the when’s of the hoax, and a little on the how’s.

Whether or not you have read any of the previous TIAI posts, I highly recommend that you read this one—it will surely kill the murder theory (as well as any MJ literal death theory).  In fact, if there is ever any TIAI post that you need to read: This Is It!!!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
4-1. Outline for TIAI Update #4

Note: because this update is very long, it is broken into four parts.

TIAI Update #4a: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-1. Outline for TIAI Update #4
4-2. Introduction for Update #4
4-3. TIAI Redirections Since Update #3
4-4. Brief Review: 4 Major Reasons MJ Is Alive
4-5. A Couple of Recent Major Events
4-6. Is TMZ Just Playing Games?

TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-7. The Red Shirt & “777”
4-8. Numbers 4 Evil & Numbers 4 Good
4-9. Why Does 7 Represent Perfection?
4-10. Rounding: Down, Nearest Whole, and Up
4-11. 77 & 7 Days From the “Death”, & “Burial” to the “Resurrection”
4-12. Number 9 Represents Regeneration (Resurrection)
4-13. MJ “1998” Autographs
4-14. The Autograph on “Dangerous”
4-15. MJ “Resurrection” Before “Return”
4-16. Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”
4-17. “This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09
4-18. Jermaine and La Toya Supported 9-9-09
4-19. Stock Market Bottom on 3-6: 666!
4-20 The Idiot-Maker Rally Started on 3-9
4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

TIAI Update #4c: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-22. 777 + 333 + 111 = 1221; 777 + 1221 = 1998
4-23. The 911 Call Was at 12:21
4-24. Was the “Death” Time (2:26) Also Planned?
4-25. The End of the World Is Good News!
4-26. Can a False Alarm Eliminate a Real Danger?
4-27. Did MJ Ever Think of a Thriller Sequel?
4-28. MJ Certainly Had Something Big Planned
4-29. Hoax Timing, the Bigger Picture
4-30. Coincidence: Odds of 7 Versus 777
4-31. Any Chance That This Was Just Chance?

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???
4-33. Does the NWO Promote the End of the World?
4-34. Is TIAI Part of a Murder Conspiracy?
4-35. TIAI Appeal to TINI Followers
4-36. Hoax Objections Answered
4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax
4-38. Only a Few Would Need to Be “In On It”
4-39. Piece by Piece Return, Versus Bamsday
4-40. High Probability of MJ “Return” in January 2010
4-41. Bam: Not If, But When
4-42. Guilty Until Acquitted, Still Guilty After Acquitted
4-43. For Those Losing Faith: the Trial Is Not Over Yet
4-44. Do You Still Need Even More Evidence???????-??

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
4-2. Introduction for Update #4

This update is about 777, 9-9-09, and the highly planned timing of the hoax.  This is the same subject, with much more detail, that I posted on the original MJHD with the username STUDY (posted on 9-7-09).  That was my very first post; and many wondered where I came from all of a sudden, where I got the information from, and whether I was MJ himself—or at least someone very close to MJ.

Now, half of a year later, I am going to give far more information about the timing of the hoax—including the timing of the autopsy report, finalized on 9-9-09; this report came out one day after my Update #3  {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=5024&p=78302}, which stated clearly that my next update (#4) would be about 9-9-09.

For the sake of new hoax believers, or non-hoax believers (murder theory advocates, etc): I designed this update so that you can follow most everything, without reading any of the previous TIAI posts.  Therefore, a few things are repeated here that were already covered in my previous posts.

4-3. TIAI Redirections Since Update #3

The first set of TIAI redirects were labelled R1 through R49 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this second set of redirects (all between Update #3 & #4) will be labelled based on the date of the redirection; and then the numbers {in braces} indicate what section in this update is on the same subject as that redirection.  Also, remember that none of the information was created by me; TIAI only pointed to information that is already out there in cyberspace.

2-8 {4-1} Elsa; figured out 9-9-09 update on March 9.
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

2-9 {4-16} ForstAMoon; noticed 9-9-09 on the coroner’s report.

2-10 {4-16} Last page of autopsy report, including 9-9-09.

2-11 {4-16} LA Coroner info, compare seal with MJ report, etc.

2-12 {4-16} LA Coroner request form, ask about problems in MJ report.

2-13 {4-16} TMZ; MJ “in great shape” (Hulk).

2-14 {4-41} Happy Valentines Day!

2-15 {4-6} tklein1014; about TMZ article: “its all a hoax” (MJ & Murray).

2-16 {4-42} MJalive999; video, Murray Condemned Without Trial!

2-17 {4-42} CNN; used “unnamed source” against Murray.

2-18 {4-42} Mo; only statement from Murray himself was the YouTube video.

2-19 {4-42} 2 Thessalonians 2:11; media & public believe a lie.

2-20 {4-41} ImmabeLIEver05; LOVE is Michael’s message.

2-21 {4-41} karmaknowstruth; personal testimony of living the LOVE.

2-22 {4-7} ILikeTrains; MJ red shirt with “777” on it.

2-23 {4-7} Very first TII picture, same red shirt.

2-24 {4-7} First TII video clip (TDRCAU), same red shirt.

2-25 {4-7} TII movie poster, same red shirt everywhere.

2-26 {4-23 & 4-24} 911 call at 12:21; “death” at 2:26.

2-27 {4-23} Em; 911 call same as end of Mayan calendar (12:21).

2-28 {4-25} Revelation 21:1,4; end of the world is good news.

3-1 {4-11} MTV; burial delayed again (to 9-3), no reason given.

3-2 {4-21 & 4-39} Light Man introduction.

3-3 {4-14} MJ autograph code on “Dangerous”.

3-4 {4-21} Fireworks; red, white, and blues; July 4.

3-5 {4-20} Anniversary of O2 conference, similarities with “V for Vendetta”.

3-6 {4-19} CNNMoney; stock market bottom on 3-6: 666!

3-7 {4-30} cgfm011; TMZ video on MJ coincidence with 7’s.

3-8 {4-20} The idiot-maker rally started on 3-9.

3-9 {4-1} Back to 9-9-09 update on 3-9 (and Coroner’s Report).

4-4. Brief Review: 4 Major Reasons MJ Is Alive

Before getting into the meat of this update—for the sake of any hoax newbie’s (or even for seasoned hoaxers who need a reminder)—here are four major reasons to believe that MJ faked his death: #1 how the family has re-acted; #2 the Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial, and later the burial; #3 MJ’s remake of the Gilda movie, with a faked death, in This Is It (TII); #4 the lack of any MJ RIP in the TII cinema version, the TII DVD version, the 1-31-2010 Grammys, and TMZ (for seven months).

Why did the Jackson children look bored at the memorial?  Where was the grief?  Where were the tears, running down the faces of any of the Jacksons?  Oh yes, they were all wearing sunglasses (indoors), so we could not see their grief and tears—or perhaps, was it so that we would not see the lack of grief and tears?

The memorial, and the funeral/burial two months later, had pictures from Liberian Girl; in fact, at the burial, the only two pictures up front were both Liberian Girl pictures.  In case anyone doesn’t know, Liberian Girl is the video where MJ directed from behind the scenes; and nobody could see him, until the end.  Here is the Liberian Girl video {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}, and notice what MJ is wearing at the end; for funeral/burial program cover {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Here is the Liberian Girl photo {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; and here is the main funeral/burial photo {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 1:09}.

MJ was a fan of old movies, and he was obviously well aware of Gilda—since he did a short remake of it for Smooth Criminal in TII {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Since MJ was well aware of this movie: no doubt he knew that one of the main characters, Ballin Mundson, was played by George Macready {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}—an actor who had the same birthday as MJ!  And to really top it all off: in the original Gilda movie, this same man “faked his death”!  Surely that did not slip the attention of MJ!  And surely, this is one of the main reasons he chose to remake this film.

Finally, after MJ supposedly died on June 25, we have had four major cases of dementia: the Grammys (MJ not listed in the musicians who had died since the previous year); TII cinema movie (no mention of MJ death or RIP); TII DVD, with additional material on it (and still no direct mention of 1958-2009, or RIP); and TMZ forgot MJ on their celebrity RIP page for seven months, until hoax believers reminded them about it {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

4-5. A Couple of Recent Major Events

Two fairly significant events happened last month, both about the same time.  Jackson attorney Brian Oxman came out and stated that there is a is 99.9% chance the ambulance photo is fake {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Remember, this is the one and only “official” picture of MJ we have ever seen; and now we learn that it was photo-shopped.  Actually, we knew it all along; but at least someone has finally stepped up to the plate and admitted it.

True, this does not prove that MJ is alive; the photo could’ve been faked for several reasons.  However, it is quite significant that the ambulance photo was one of the very first things that hoax believers recognized was fishy.  And now, more than half of a year later, we are hearing through a respected source that our first conclusion was correct!  Perhaps, just maybe, we might also be right in some of our other conclusions.

Actually there was another belief, early in the hoax—that MJ went to LAX, hopped on a private jet, and flew out of town on June 25, 2009.  Well, Jermaine has been nice enough to confirm this hoax belief also; Jermaine said: “He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Was this an intentional goof (big hint)?  If so, we have an MJ death hoax!  Or was it a Freudian slip?  If so, we still have a hoax!  Notice that shortly before saying “airport”, he paused a bit; so there was ample time for him to collect his thoughts, and get the wording right.  Also, what is the likelihood that Jermaine, a professional performer for the Jackson 5, would be so sloppy as to make such a goof accidentally?

Furthermore, how could you mix up an airport with a hospital—they are not similar: either in meaning, or in pronunciation.  And if it was just a random goof, having nothing to do with the hospital or the hoax: then why the word “airport”?  It would be just as likely to goof up and say the “golf course”, or the “barber shop”, or the “mall”, or “Pizza Hut”, or “Mount Everest”, or anything whatsoever OTHER than the AIRPORT!!!

4-6. Is TMZ Just Playing Games?

TMZ has also had some very interesting things recently, including putting the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website right on the TMZ article!  They took it down later, but you can still see a screen shot of it in this thread {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; see also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

TMZ had another article recently, mentioning both Conrad Murray and Michael Jackson; and among other interesting things, they had the following phrase: “it’s all a hoax”!  But there would be no reason for the word “all”, unless they were subtly referring to much more than just the Twitter account.  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; and see this thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

In a different article about Conrad Murray, TMZ said: “Long before he may or may not have been responsible for the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray was just another guy enjoying Carnival in Trinidad.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Whether or not TMZ is playing: they are thousands of miles ahead of the public and the media who are condemning Murray before the trial; at least TMZ is admitting that Murray may not be guilty (innocent until proven guilty).

Now compare that last “or may not” article with this one, from about one week earlier: “Murray showed up at Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Wednesday afternoon to visit the tomb of the man he may or may not have accidentally killed.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; see also TIAI Update #3, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Some believe that TMZ is giving valuable clues about the hoax, but others believe that TMZ is just playing around with hoax believers; here is a good thread on that subject. {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

If TMZ is just goofing off, though, then why have they been first to report many things related to the Jacksons?  Do you think that the video from the Murray court was all made up by TMZ, just to laugh at a few thousand hoax believers?  And was TMZ merely playing games when they said that the FBI would release 333 pages of MJ files, or did the files actually get released?  Was TMZ just playing games when they said the investigation was complete in early January, or did things actually move forward a few weeks later?

In fact, let’s go back to June 25, 2009.  Was TMZ just playing games, when they were the first to announce that Michael Jackson had died?  Or did the rest of the media also verify the death soon after?  So TMZ was not just playing around on June 25: because when they said MJ died, he really died—wait a minute, woops, maybe TMZ was playing around on June 25!  Okay, so I guess it’s true: maybe TMZ does goof off a little bit now and then.

TIAI Update #4b is next.  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 03:15:42 AM by TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the link to update 4b links to 4a  :(  great reading tho
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you ts... *_*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG! Where's the rest?! I'm so anxiousssssssssss!  :shock:  :shock: *runs in circles*

It's 05:33 a.m here in Brazil. I'm waiting for this update till yesterday! Oh boy, I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just soooo anxious, like many others here that think things are moving a little fast and we must be ready all the time for Mike's message. Btw, thank you so much, TS, for always explaining things in a so didactical and clear way! I'm following TIAI from the very begining but it's very important to draw the lines for the newbies.

Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks! And We are waiting for the rest!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

mjlovebug

oh man i can't wait for the rest plz hurry however take as long as you need to make it perfect, i thank that everyone can wait a lilltel longer
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Thanks TS. I have been waiting for your update.

But I can't find parts b,c and d........don't leave us hanging...please.....

"Please Sir, can I have some more?"

:D  :D  :D

PS - wanted to add....WOW. The work you put into these posts is incredible. Can you help me finish writing my PhD please? LOL....
Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 03:12:24 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks again TS, I can't wait for the rest and I can't stop smiling.  :D   Don't stop till you get enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
So the actor playing Ballin in Gilda is born on August 29!!! That's even more interesting than I thought, thank you TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Thank you for your work on TIAI, it's very interesting to read  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey TS,
nice to see you, I was waiting for you, thanks for being punctual.
Thank you so much for all you do.
You are great !!!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

Dear TS
 Hi and how are You? thanks very much for Your update and all the work You do !!! WOW  thanks for Your explanations and redirects. I am not always sure when to check in for new ones as being like way down here in New Zealand our time is so much different a different day sometimes and our date we write back to front so on here this site I have to make sure I am reading You  carefully to understand  Your message, but that is nothing really don't even know why I said it , but much appreciation and love for Your great dedication and patience!!
lots of love and hgus
Michelle
xoxox ;)
take care and all my L.O.V.E
 Michelle
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, God....
FINALLY!
I was nearly going insane... I was going to buy a padded cell for myself today... but I guess I'll postpone it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

thanks TS for the  update
I do not write much in this forum, because of the language that I do not know  :oops:  
(I wrote a few times) but I read with google   ;)  

with L.O.V.E. from Italy    :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DeaCarvalho"
OMG! Where's the rest?! I'm so anxiousssssssssss!  :shock:  :shock: *runs in circles*

Thank you TS <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions