DooDoo

Thanks dear TS; Can't wait for the next update ;)
STUDY PEACE
L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Thanks TS for news. I confess that my anxiety over the subject  made me so confused. I'm depressive and anxious with so much informations, and very worried about Michael(if he is really well) always "looking for" any news & clues that give me PEACE! I am a convinced BELIEVER, but time goes fast and scares ...
Well, I BELIEVE "THE BEST IS YET TO COME..." I'm still believing & waiting for....
All for L.O.V.E.!! LOVE FOR MY IDOL, MAN & GENIUS!

LOVE FOR MY MICHAEL JACKSON'S BELIEVERS TEAM! We're a family! Take Care!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pls TS HELP ME! Yesterday 03/22/2010 anyone published these copies above. I think this is a "supposed" letter(2 pages) or lyrics that was handwritten by Michael where we can see T.S. at title or headline.
I understood the text so very sad and hurt, would have some connection with you or your name? It would have been written for you? I need to understand....
Pls reply if possible so I'm worried with the sadness of these words...
I wish that MICHAEL is well, safe and happy wherever he is now!!! Remembering: ASK WHY NOT WHEN!
Thank you once more TS! L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 10:46:35 AM by Gina Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

TS , thank you.
This summary was very needed 'cause some of us tend to forget things.
We just need to go one step forward.

Hmmmm I still wonder ... is it piece by piece by piece or BAM ??

Whatever you choose Mike , whenever you choose it , I' LL BE THERE !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Thanks sooooo much, TS !!!!

Now I can't wait for #update b !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS! :)

I notice just one thing... the number 4 (4th update, 4 sections, it ends with 4-44)
Has it anything to do with "snap (5 times) and then BAM!"?  :?:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]§°°MJ Franz°°§[/size]
°°Always by Your Side My KING°°

*Mo*

Thank you TS for your new explanation and recap in one.  This for sure will give those who were about ready to give up a boost.  I'm looking forward to your next update!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Thanks! and I can't wait for the part B :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DMC

thank you TS, we know that we can trust you <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS....

Look Dude, frankly speaking this numbers game isnt really working for me anymore.  :x Sorry. You used the same excuse to proclaim that MJ could return in January......But That didnt happen. I need more logical stuff to be convinced this time around. I am not falling for the numbers game again.......I did that before....The only thing it got me was a whole lotta misery.

Plus are you playing Mr.Mysterious because you really know something about the hoax that we dont? Or is it another person person tryng to force a conclusion out of a few numbers that could mean anything?....

On one hand, I do keep track of rcent events and I do know about the Jermaine slip-ups on the Australian radio show and on the german channel RTL.....And I do take these as positive signs for the hoax. But nothing more than that.......

The no.7 had a lotta rlevance in Mj's life.....SO WHAT? Why is it so relevant to the hoax that we are supposed to spend our whole lives trying to debunk everything that has a 7 on it? I saw 7 sparrows in the morning.......SO? Did MJ send those sparrows to my place?

If everything would have to be a blatant 7 then why didnt the actual hoax start in July--the 7th month?.....Would've been perfect wouldnt it? Now you would say that 25th June , so 2+5 makes 7...To that I would say....What about June itself? Isnt that the 6th month and not the 7th?

We should be looking out for the REAL clues,,,like the Jermaine slip-ups and not try to prove taht the sun rises from the west....why? Just because some numbers say taht could happen......So everybody starts to believe that the SUN RISING FROM THE EAST IS ALSO A HOAX....THAT IT ACTUALLY RISES FROM THE WEST. :roll:

If Michael wanted us to know about the hoax he would place clue that would be more transparent.....Like PAINS, Like the Larry King and Jermaine slip-ups, Like the DVD disclaimers, Like the KO statements, Like the Dancers tweets......Because he knows that everyones not an Einstein and he wouldnt have wanted anonymous einsteins to play with numbers either just because those numbers somehow fall into a particular pattern.

What I see here is a person who is trying to desperately save face by trying to form a realtion between numbers,trying to make a clue out of every little thing, because his/her logic didnt REALLY work out for so many times before.....A sorry state of affairs indeed. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
TS....

Look Dude, frankly speaking this numbers game isnt really working for me anymore.  :x Sorry. You used the same excuse to proclaim that MJ could return in January......But That didnt happen. I need more logical stuff to be convinced this time around. I am not falling for the numbers game again.......I did that before....The only thing it got me was a whole lotta misery.

Plus are you playing Mr.Mysterious because you really know something about the hoax that we dont? Or is it another person person tryng to force a conclusion out of a few numbers that could mean anything?....

On one hand, I do keep track of rcent events and I do know about the Jermaine slip-ups on the Australian radio show and on the german channel RTL.....And I do take these as positive signs for the hoax. But nothing more than that.......

The no.7 had a lotta rlevance in Mj's life.....SO WHAT? Why is it so relevant to the hoax that we are supposed to spend our whole lives trying to debunk everything that has a 7 on it? I saw 7 sparrows in the morning.......SO? Did MJ send those sparrows to my place?

If everything would have to be a blatant 7 then why didnt the actual hoax start in July--the 7th month?.....Would've been perfect wouldnt it? Now you would say that 25th June , so 2+5 makes 7...To that I would say....What about June itself? Isnt that the 6th month and not the 7th?

We should be looking out for the REAL clues,,,like the Jermaine slip-ups and not try to prove taht the sun rises from the west....why? Just because some numbers say taht could happen......So everybody starts to believe that the SUN RISING FROM THE EAST IS ALSO A HOAX....THAT IT ACTUALLY RISES FROM THE WEST. :roll:

If Michael wanted us to know about the hoax he would place clue that would be more transparent.....Like PAINS, Like the Larry King and Jermaine slip-ups, Like the DVD disclaimers, Like the KO statements, Like the Dancers tweets......Because he knows that everyones not an Einstein and he wouldnt have wanted anonymous einsteins to play with numbers either just because those numbers somehow fall into a particular pattern.

What I see here is a person who is trying to desperately save face by trying to form a realtion between numbers,trying to make a clue out of every little thing, because his/her logic didnt REALLY work out for so many times before.....A sorry state of affairs indeed. :roll:

I LOVED reading your post,because you expressed the somewhat quiet frustration in me!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
I am in a bad mood since one hour and have no one to talk to. So sorry for letting it out here, but you got me really,really laughing. My kids were like:What are you watching??
It is a little bit crisis time right now, going to extremes. Hey doctor death, if we want to stick to the theme we`ll have to go through.The good side of TS post is that it cannot take long anymore. So, set a deadline for yourself and go! And don`t forget about all the other valuable "proofs" you mentioned. There MUST be a reason why you`re still here, so handle it!Maybe you could make up a list of reasons why YOU think he is still alive and on the way back? And add anything that comes from the outside world that makes sense to YOU? Anyway thanks for sharing your emotions! :P

I allways had my dificulties with the 25=7 thing, cause according to my knowledge in numerology you have to add the complete date to have  a 7 outcome.So, 25062009=24=6 But maybe I am wrong by that.And maybe MJ could not even influence the date of escapism, so at least he got the 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Chance is a widely used resource when we are unable to find a coherent explanation to situations that seem to lack it. The more we learn are less accidents. Certainly everything has an explanation, though not already know. Things happen for a reason ... nothing is by chance ended up ... if anything, is that something better will come.
TS Thanks for reminding all these "coincidences". 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank You TS, can't wait for the next 3 parts! I see it is very labor intensive to put this together. I appreciate all the hard work, and absolutely DO NOT think you are playing with us. Praying for you! God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

....almost 7 hrs since TS posted...patiently waiting for more 'nourishment'... :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Almost 7...so that COULD be a sign it cannot take long anymore... ;)

Thanks BTW to TS, for all the work being put in the process! My mood is a better one again..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions