Hi TS!
God! u've done a great job,man!  :D  thanks for gathering all redirections of TIAI in a one place. i'm working so i cannot always see the redirection.. but now i can check 'em all!  ;)
my jaw fell open when i was reading your msg :) all those "coincidences" made me think about some things again..
i beLIEve in all this 7's stuff.. it cannot be just a coincidence! there must be a deeper meaning in it!  :!:  such coincidences just don't exist!!
and i also beLIEve that TMZ s on the hoax!! they know a lot, and now they gradually are revealling the truth!  8-)
i just ache for the final of the Hoax!! oh God! those who still do not beLIEve must be fools or blind! open your eyes, dudes!!!  :D
LONG LIVE THE KING!!! :!:  :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

@ doctor death i agree with u. i think ts is playing minds games with people. if this person knows something then why not just say it. imo this is a person who knows how to use his/her words and give off the illusion of making people believe they know something when in reality they dont know anymore than what the rest of us know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
@ doctor death i agree with u. i think ts is playing minds games with people. if this person knows something then why not just say it. imo this is a person who knows how to use his/her words and give off the illusion of making people believe they know something when in reality they dont know anymore than what the rest of us know.
WHAT GAMES????????? He is just trayin to show something is VERY MUCH wrong about this ''dead'' of King of pop!
He is not making things up!!!!! he is for example just traying to write about the fact that the Family DIDNTT CRY on the memorial!!!! I mean, so they are also playing games with us??? that is damn cruel I think!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You forgot to mention Oscars. They mentioned MJ on the RIP list, but forgot Farah Fawcet intentionally to make us pay attention to him. Farah Fawcet was an actress and she's missing from the list, MJ isn't really an actor but he's on the list, when they forgot to put him on the Grammy RIP list, where he really belongs. It's for us to see he indeed is a great "actor". He's acting right now in the greatest movie of all time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

@ doctor death i agree with u. i think ts is playing minds games with people. if this person knows something then why not just say it.

And what exactly would you have learned then, if TS starts spoon feeding?  Absolutely nothing.  

If you think TS is playing mind games, then you can just skip threads like these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thankyou TS. The slow reveal instead of the bam hey? Thats happening now.  Piece by piece lightman full of video information is opening  to reveal  MJ. People in general are more aware that somethings going on and are willing to dicuss a hoax possibility here in Aus.  Love and peace to you and your family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're right. He could be playing mind games but isn't this whole adventure a mind game? It's making us view things differently with our thoughts and how we perceive things in the media and beyond? And why would someone "in the know" tell us everything? Wouldn't that ruin the adventure and perhaps, the whole possible point of this? To find the truth for ourselves. And I would think that if MJ's people are behind this website, he would know that it would be dangerous and not very smart to "spill the beans" before they were meant to be spilled. He could be doing us a really big favor or creating a big diversion. However, the information is really not that harmful. Some of it is enlightening to me. Either way, I find him intriguing and very intelligent so I've been reading and checking out the site. It doesn't hurt to keep an eye. I think it only hurts if you put 100% faith into anything involving this because everything is on shaky ground. That's just my opinion though. His timing is on point though. I will admit that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

first of all for those who decided to respond to my post i wasnt actually talking you i was talking to doctor death. but since you have decided to respond i believe i have the right to express how i feel even if it does not agree with most and you really cant stop me from saying what i think. oh im sorry maybe you will ban me from the forum because i decided to speak on how i feel. i have said what i have to say and stand by it and there is no need to respond because i will not answer. im not here to argue with u people i am here for the love of michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i still believe hes alive and i miss him hes an inspiration! you rock michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

During the RIP list on The Oscars they showed images from The Wiz, Thriller and Moonwalker, but The Wiz is important for the clues we have about it, right on the judge's table in the Conrad Murray arraignment. Why the f... he would decorate like this his table - two toys - an yelow taxi and a sunflower? For me this was the moment I realized we are on the right path to the truth and I moved from 99% to 100% MJ is still alive.
I propose that everybody here make a list of the recent events and clues which made them believe Mj is alive the most (with details). The new clues because the old ones everybody knows them. This way we can improve our lists together. Mine is:
1. The toys on the judge table. The sunflower and the taxi appeared in The Wiz at the end of a phase and the start of a new one. Means we are on the right path and nearer to the end of the hoax.
2. For me the movie Avatar holds a lot of clues. It is also connected with the Grammys and Earth Song tribute. I wrote about it many times on the net but nobody seems to see the same things as me and you know there are a lot of haters between us. So, if you want me to explain, please write me here.
3.  Some new movies hold a lot of clues, even the movies you don't imagine to have a connection like Valentine's Day. Here a guy named Jackson, a famous football player, admits the truth about his love life (he is gay - nothing to do with MJ of course) in front of all audience and publicists. A sports reporter, (Jamie Foxx) says something like this about him: "Mr Jackson will be remembered in history. He did everything for love." I felt these words were a little exagerated for the matter. As I saw the movie translated to Spanish I don't really know the exact words. Please correct me if you saw or have the posibility to see the movie. 2012, as you already know, has some clues also. In "Invictus" appears the words "This is it" in a very importanty moment of the movie. Soon I will see "Alice in Wonderland". I am very curious about the clues I will find in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Mo...Souza..and every prospective viewer of this thread that could diss me for nothing for the umpteenth time .....

I never asked for spoonfeeding......I, We, can all together access this forum and discuss clues and evidence...We do that everyday.....And will continue to do that till BAMSDAY arrives....

In this process of investigation, I have indeed developed a new and indepemdent perspective with respect to the various aspects of the hoax. I no longer digest what is dished out by the News Channels-----The self proclaimed flag bearers of truth and freedom......I no longer believe word of mouth...I never did previously....I believed in witnessing the thing myself to form an opinion....The Hoax has only strengthened my belief further and for that I am grateful to Michael Jackson....

I am angry at the fact that we are relying too much on numbers.....Holy Sh*t, Even I can add up a particular number any way I like and bring forward a 7 or a 9.........Look man, It could have relevance and  then again it couldnt.....Only MJ knows.

What I am trying to say is that why are we obsesing about things that dont make sense and will never make sense even if we devote eternity to squeeze sense outta them?....

Some people are like....I saw a 7 on a LOLLIPOP wrapper in the market yesterday....SO MJ MUST HAVE HAD THOSE LOLLIPOPS TAKEN THERE..... :roll:

We could instead concentrate on the innumerable obvious verbal blunders and gaping holes in the whole story. Thats my point.

And heres my original post that stirred up such a storm.....

TS....

Look Dude, frankly speaking this numbers game isnt really working for me anymore.  :x  Sorry. You used the same excuse to proclaim that MJ could return in January......But That didnt happen. I need more logical stuff to be convinced this time around. I am not falling for the numbers game again.......I did that before....The only thing it got me was a whole lotta misery.

Plus are you playing Mr.Mysterious because you really know something about the hoax that we dont? Or is it another person person tryng to force a conclusion out of a few numbers that could mean anything?....

On one hand, I do keep track of rcent events and I do know about the Jermaine slip-ups on the Australian radio show and on the german channel RTL.....And I do take these as positive signs for the hoax. But nothing more than that.......

The no.7 had a lotta rlevance in Mj's life.....SO WHAT? Why is it so relevant to the hoax that we are supposed to spend our whole lives trying to debunk everything that has a 7 on it? I saw 7 sparrows in the morning.......SO? Did MJ send those sparrows to my place?

If everything would have to be a blatant 7 then why didnt the actual hoax start in July--the 7th month?.....Would've been perfect wouldnt it? Now you would say that 25th June , so 2+5 makes 7...To that I would say....What about June itself? Isnt that the 6th month and not the 7th?

We should be looking out for the REAL clues,,,like the Jermaine slip-ups and not try to prove taht the sun rises from the west....why? Just because some numbers say taht could happen......So everybody starts to believe that the SUN RISING FROM THE EAST IS ALSO A HOAX....THAT IT ACTUALLY RISES FROM THE WEST.  

If Michael wanted us to know about the hoax he would place clue that would be more transparent.....Like PAINS, Like the Larry King and Jermaine slip-ups, Like the DVD disclaimers, Like the KO statements, Like the Dancers tweets......Because he knows that everyones not an Einstein and he wouldnt have wanted anonymous einsteins to play with numbers either just because those numbers somehow fall into a particular pattern.

What I see here is a person who is trying to desperately save face by trying to form a realtion between numbers,trying to make a clue out of every little thing, because his/her logic didnt REALLY work out for so many times before.....A sorry state of affairs indeed. :roll:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Great job as always TS, very curious about the rest. If this ain't a hoax, I will eat all the shoes I own!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doctor Death, you are so right! We have so many other clues, real clues which happens right before our eyes! This theory I really never believed it. Some numbers are right because MJ himself had that strange signature back in 90s, but not this all difficult theory. There are too many numbers and my logical mind says Mj will appear not on a date important in numbers but on a date important in events. What I mean is that MJ wait for us to beLIEve, to be much more than we are right now, to be all united and together to make a real change in people's mentality all over the world. That is much more important than the numbers, don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@euroalurora

Ye are as SPOT ON as SPOT ON can be..... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with Dr. Death and the other doubters

I can't understand the excitement  and the enthusiasm about all this...

so what's really new? To me it just looks like a summary of what believers found out the last weeks/months....
no real prediction...
no real explanation about the redirects...This person seems to have a lot of time...
nothing more..nothing less

This latest post is no reason to be happy...no reason to be sad
maybe a reason to be even more confused
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late