the arabian nights

Quote from: "Hopeless"
In the copyright catalog you can found all what Michael had ever done....but....i surch for :
Michael Joe and Michael Joseph Jackson and found this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

20/21 x Michael Joe Jackson Copyright some songs from the Jackson 5
10/1 x Michael Joseph Jackson Copyright here 1958-2009 and Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson and not one title i know :shock:

Here the results for Michael Jackson :

754 x Michael Jackson copyrights

Please click on the blue numbers for more informations...
Michael and Michael joe...ok there songs i know...michael joe with the Jackson's ....but Michael Joseph ? Look his copyrights....i don't know one of them...it can't be Michael but there is the Estate of Michael Joseph and the years 1958-2009....

it cant be the same there are reference to 1940:

Jackson, Michael, 1940-    Allegories of the wilderness : ethics and ambiguity in Kuranko narratives / Michael Jackson.  1982  
  [ 2 ]  Jackson, Michael, 1940-    At home in the world / Michael Jackson.  1995  
  [ 3 ]  Jackson, Michael, 1940-    Barawa and the ways birds fly in the sky : an ethnographic novel / Michael Jackson.  1986  
  [ 4 ]  Jackson, Michael, 1940-    In Sierra Leone.  2004  
  [ 5 ]  Jackson, Michael, 1940-    Minima ethnographica : intersubjectivity and the anthropological project / Michael Jackson.  1998  
  [ 6 ]  Jackson, Michael, 1940-    Palm at the End of the Mind: Relatedness, Religiosity, and the Real.  2009  
  [ 7 ]  Jackson, Michael, 1940-    Paths toward a clearing : radical empiricism and ethnographic inquiry / Michael Jackson.  1989
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Liquid Comics LLC

Liquid Comics is a comic book company, originally founded in 2006 as Virgin Comics LLC, which produced stories (many of which are Indian-culture related) for an international audience. The company was founded by Sir Richard Branson and his Virgin Group, author Deepak Chopra, filmmaker Shekhar Kapur, and entrepreneurs Sharad Devarajan, Suresh Seetharaman, and Gotham Chopra. In August 2008, it the company restructured and relocated from New York to Los Angeles. On September 24, 2008, it was announced that Virgin Comics was renamed Liquid Comics after a management buyout.

On September 24, 2008, it was announced that Virgin Comics changed its name to Liquid Comics after a management buyout. Among the first projects of Liquid Comics is a Hollywood movie based on the comic Ramayan 3392 A.D., together with Mandalay Pictures and Mark Canton, one of the producers of the movie 300. The movie is set for a 2011 release. Liquid Comics also entered into an agreement with FremantleMedia Enterprises to create television shows. The first two shows in development under the partnership are First Family and Ani-Max.

Gotham Chopra was working with Michael Jackson on a graphic novel called Fated which was announced for a June 2010 release through Villard and is copyrighted to Liquid Comics.

Mo.. why did you reference this? I am getting confused as this thread..lol. Is it because that the Liquid Comics showed up in there, or is is to explain to OP that there were other projects.
I think maybe the copyright discussion could get out of hand because there is a lot of discovery in that. You know, the anonymous writings, contributions etc is sure to set people really talking about all those things. It might clutter up the board quickly.
Maybe there should be another section for people to post that stuff in.... so it can be ignored too... LOL... :lol:

Just ribbing ya. I run a lot of sites and you really have to crack down on that stuff or people run a muck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

MJJ1982

Jackson, Michael Joseph, 1958-2009
Jackson, Michael Joseph, 1958-.....
Jackson, Michael Joe, 1958-.....
Jackson, Michael.....
Jackson, Michael J....

:?  I'm sorry but can someone explain this all to me... It's getting too much :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

MJJ1982

And what does this mean? (I'm sorry, I'm blond  ;) )

Authorship on Application: Liquid Comics LLC, employer for hire; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: 2-D artwork.
Michael Joseph Jackson, 1958-2009, employer for hire; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: 2-D artwork.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

A lot of more pseudon.

Michael E. Jackson
Tolnar the Fugitive
Marilyn Amore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Jackson, Michael Joseph, 1958-2009
Jackson, Michael Joseph, 1958-.....
Jackson, Michael Joe, 1958-.....
Jackson, Michael.....
Jackson, Michael J....

:?  I'm sorry but can someone explain this all to me... It's getting too much :?

It really doesn't mean much, except we know that his copyrights were sent in at different times, he worked silently sometimes..etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Link :

MJ Song Book 2009 #1

Type of Work:    Sound Recording and Music

Registration Number / Date:    SRu000911714 / 2009-06-27 :shock:

Application Title:    MJ Song Book 2009 #1

Title:    MJ Song Book 2009 #1

Description:    Electronic file (eService)

Copyright Claimant:    Michael Joseph Jackson :shock: . Address: Unlisted, Los Angeles, CA, United States.James Victor Porte. Address: 105 Camilla Lane, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, United States.Edward Joseph Cascio. Address: 883 Huron Rd, Franklin Lakes, NJ, 07417, United States.

Date of Creation:    2009

Authorship on Application: Michael Joseph Jackson; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.James Victor Porte; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.
Edward Joseph Cascio; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States.Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.

Rights and Permissions:    James Porte, Ghost Manor Music, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Names:    Jackson, Michael Joseph
            Porte, James Victor
           Cascio, Edward Joseph
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Hopeless"

754 x Michael Jackson copyrights

Please click on the blue numbers for more informations...
Michael and Michael joe...ok there songs i know...michael joe with the Jackson's ....but Michael Joseph ? Look his copyrights....i don't know one of them...it can't be Michael but there is the Estate of Michael Joseph and the years 1958-2009....

if i'm reading it right, most of the songs here are from the ATV catalogue before it was co-owned by Sony.  here's one example:

Workin' on a groovy thing; By Neil Sedaka, Roger Atkins.
Type of Work:    Entry not found.
Document Number:    V3105P449
Date of Recordation:    1995-05-12
Entire Copyright Document:    V3105P449 (Single page document)
Date of Execution:    as of 9May95
Title:    Workin’ on a groovy thing; musical compostion / By Neil Sedaka, Roger Atkins.
Notes:    Assignment of copyright.
Party 1:    Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc.
Party 2:    Marshall Gelfand & John Branca, each not in his individual capacity but solely as co-trustee under the trust agreement, dated as of March 18, 1994, as amended, between Michael Jackson, on the one hand, and Marshall Gelfand & John Branca, as co-trustees, on the other hand, relating to the ATV Music Catalog Trust.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions