Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Tread lightly. Navi probably has confidentiality agreements that he must honor. Plus as someone mentioned already, he is aware and would know when he is being questioned about hush hush topics. Too bad your friend isn't a believer. She is Navi's friend and would be in a good position to get him to let his guard down and share some of the confidential stuff.

Are you sure that she isn't a believer? Afterall many of us keep this as a well-guarded secret. She might be one too.  :lol:

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
ok we need Navi on here to point out who is mike and who isnt in the movie..LOL

Guys I can't promise anything BUT there's a chance I MIGHT be able to help with this.  My best mate (a life-long MJ fan but not a beLIEver) works for an entertainment management company here in the UK and she speaks to Navi regularly as she organises a lot of his appearances.  He even gave her a DVD of his performance at Michael's 40th birthday party - Michael personally invited him.  He visited Michael often at Neverland and was also close to Michael and his family during the 2005 trial.

Sorry, I digress - anyway my mate has asked Navi if he can sort out a couple of tickets for us both for one of his performances when he is in our area of the UK and he promised he will and we will also get to meet him afterwards.  Now obviously I can't just jump straight in there and ask him "Hey Navi, so who were the doubles in TII and which one was Michael!!?"  However, if I get the opportunity, then I can always try some diplomatic 'digging'.  I'd have to be careful though as my mate doesn't know I'm a believer so I would have to raise the topic objectively.

I'll let you know if the tickets come to fruition.  ;)

My friend isn't a believer and yes, it's a shame as she would be the ideal person to just throw in an off-the-cuff question to Navi.  There's no way I could ask her to probe because she doesn't believe that Michael is still alive.  At the same time my friend doesn't know that I am a believer so I am thinking that it's probably best left alone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

the arabian nights

think that probably best
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Hell! It's so sad. If we don't get real proof he's alive I'll die. I'm living under pressure since June 25th and the hope is slipping away.
I'm so scared we are mislead by people who killed him and played with us over 8 months. :x
Gosh! Give us some new real clue. Or give us the truth right now! Right NOW!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Can we go back to the topic???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Navi doesn't have a damn job,he needs to lie to make some money.I have met Navi in person and he does not look like Michael in any way shape or form.He looks like a fake Michael wanna be.That was the real Michael at the o2 conference,it damn sure wasn't Navi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Did you ever stop to think , that maybe in MJs absence from the stage, he was making a clone of himself???  Someone who really wanted to look like him and was paid well enough????  Someone who was prepared to go under the knife for MJ?????  MJ maybe has a clone...of himself.  How could we prove any differently?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions