Re: THE BODYGUARDS INTERVIEW: Analysis
March 10, 2010, 12:49:37 PM
Does anyone have a link to this second part of the interview?

I agree... i dont think MJ was close to his family, either.. especially his siblings.  

That makes total sense and it is something i have suspected for a long time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:11:05 PM
umm..im sorry I dont get this..
then whos body did they see?
its not making any sense to me... they have to be..or at least some of them
to me, if the family is not in on it then there is no hoax...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:54:26 PM
@naku..     Your theory does not fit,

We have learnt that MJ shut his family out.   Thats very clear to me.  Explains the families behavour and emotions.  They have seemed false and fake and money grabbing from the start.  

WHy would Michael leave his three children in that Encino house????   If he felt that way about his family, why would he leave those kids at that house and expose those kids the way they have been exposed?

They were put on stage at the memorial... we were all shocked at that at the time and the bodyguards have confirmed all our thoughts on that.

Its not adding up for me anymore.  I think he may be gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 01:58:46 PM
Sorry man...dont agree.

The family wont risk making a fool of themselves by sayiing things like "he wasnt there at the AIRPORT when he left"....and things like "I AM GONNA SEE MY BROTHER REAL SOON"......

I have no idea as to how and why these bodyguards were told to speak the way they did, but If MJ is hoaxing around, then the family has gotta know....

Primary Reason: He was very protective and possessive about his kids....And he WOULD NOT let them stay for 8 months at his brothers homes with whom he was so "disconnected".

Remember what Joe Jackson said at the Larry King interview aftert the Memorial?

Larry King asked him where Mihcael's body was....He said that he ddint know.....He said that he didnt know where "THEY" had taken it after the memorial.....

Who do you think "THEY" be?......
Plus although MJ has a lotta doubles, you can still tell the difference between them and  the real MJ.....And the family of all people would know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 02:05:37 PM
ok so they say they were not there when he passed...maybe MJ felt threatened and organised it with  the fam around the time when the bodyguards wernt there? but that still makes no sense to me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
umm..im sorry I dont get this..
then whos body did they see?
its not making any sense to me... they have to be..or at least some of them
to me, if the family is not in on it then there is no hoax...

I agree Crazybanana. Latoya identified the body. Latoya was present at the funeral home when they removed a hair sample. Latoya viewed the body with Paris.  

Katherine Jackson has all of Michael's children, who in turn also has Jermaines kids and his ex-wife living with her. If this is a hoax and Michaels family are not in the know, then we must assume Michael has moved on from being a father as he would never see his kids again without revealing himself to at least his mother.

Whilst I may accept to some degree the family were not that close, I don't believe they don't know about the hoax.
as you said crazybanana..... "if the family is not in on it, then there is no hoax".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 10, 2010, 03:12:16 PM
family stick together, at the end of the day - even if you cant stand them

its a means to an end

if money got in the way - well he has none now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 03:59:28 PM
Read this thread for another possible interpretation of the interview:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 10, 2010, 04:10:04 PM
Some thoughts I have about the Bodyguard's Interview:

1) If it is true that they claim to be giving the interview "to set the record straight, to defend him", then why would they divulge information that could be embarrassing to Michael's memory such as credit cards being declined and subsequent evictions from hotels, the fact that Jesse Jackson had to pay for Michael & his family to come to his birthday party because Michael couldn't afford the trip or even that he'd allegedly asked them about getting him some marijuana? Even if these things were true, what positive purpose did it serve to divulge them? And let's look at the marijuana question...you'll notice that it is the interviewer that puts that question to them, as if she already knew the answer...typical media sensationalism... who cares if he wanted to smoke a little pot? He would have been a lot better off doing that than many of the prescription drugs he allegedly took.
It could have helped him with his pain and, for the sake of his lungs/singing, he actually could have taken it in pill form rather than smoke it.
And as I understand it, in California, it is completely legal to obtain it for medicinal purposes. But most importantly, IT WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIM!

2) As for their reaction when asked what the children would think if they saw this interview, you could tell that the question hit them like a ton
of bricks....like they hadn't even considered that possibility....clearly they were quite fond of the kids....but they didn't think about them, did they, when they
agreed to do this interview, unless they planned to only talk about positive things...but let's see what they DID talk about:

Daddy making out in the backseat with different women.
Daddy asking where to get pot.
Daddy not paying his bills.
Daddy not allowing Grandpa Joe or Uncle Randy on their property.
Daddy having a drug intervention with their uncles.
Daddy throwing a cell phone through a window & breaking it.

Are ANY of these things that those children, at their respective ages, needed to hear about their Daddy after he's gone?

3) When they talked about "all these millions, all these zero's" coming in and out of that house and yet "we can't get a check cut to us for $5000?"
To me, that sounds like motivation to "tell all"....to "get what's coming to me"....to "betray"....to "write a book"....to "make money".....why should Michael
have expected one single person in his life, except his mother and children, NOT to betray him....to be his Judas....to ask for their silver pieces...so, so
sad....and yet, these same fools have the nerve to pass judgment on all the celebrities they saw at the memorial who hadn't come around in the last two
years? Seriously? Cannot they not see the hyprocrisy in this?

4) I didn't get the impression that these guys had a lot going on upstairs....brawn vs. brains....very poor grammar throughout the interview....but perhaps that's not uncommon in the Bodyguard Business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

paula-c

March 10, 2010, 07:46:23 PM
I think there are many people who now want to make money at the expense of Michael, a lot of garbage in this interview. And do not say so of women, is a man and has the right, but there are more private places the back of a car, but as I said earlier these men are talking a lot of "garbage" :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 10, 2010, 09:34:54 PM
I think after the 2005 trials MJ and family grew closer together MJ knew that if he left custody of his kids to his mother they would be around more of his family and that what he must have wanted because it clear she has a good relationship with all of her children and MJ must have known this before he pick her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 09:56:02 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
I think there are many people who now want to make money at the expense of Michael, a lot of garbage in this interview. And do not say so of women, is a man and has the right, but there are more private places the back of a car, but as I said earlier these men are talking a lot of "garbage" :geek:

I agree. I sense much of what they were saying was crap. I really can't see Michael asking someone for weed, seriously. I'm not claiming to know him, I'm not saying it's impossible. I think it just bothers me too much to believe it... I know far too many people that do pot, they are NOT enjoyable to be around. I think that clashes a little with people saying how amazingly nice and smart Michael was.
I also just don't really get a trustworthy vibe from these guys. Um, who's heard of them before this? What happened to Tippy, he came back right? If I was Michael's friend, I totally wouldn't go on TV and talk about him at all, especially private things like his love life  :?  They had to get paid for this or something, it's too sudden.

I just don't know what to think anymore. I think the hear-say is getting to me... It's ruining him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

March 10, 2010, 10:27:06 PM
Quote from: "SearchingForTruths"
Quote from: "paula-c"

I agree. I sense much of what they were saying was crap. I really can't see Michael asking someone for weed, seriously. I'm not claiming to know him, I'm not saying it's impossible. I think it just bothers me too much to believe it... I know far too many people that do pot, they are NOT enjoyable to be around. I think that clashes a little with people saying how amazingly nice and smart Michael was.
I also just don't really get a trustworthy vibe from these guys. Um, who's heard of them before this? What happened to Tippy, he came back right? If I was Michael's friend, I totally wouldn't go on TV and talk about him at all, especially private things like his love life  :?  They had to get paid for this or something, it's too sudden.

I just don't know what to think anymore. I think the hear-say is getting to me... It's ruining him...
I think they said he asked about it...(weed)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 11:09:22 PM
Just a question, didn't one of the reports say they found Marijuana in MJ's house? maybe there's a connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 12:25:41 AM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Just a question, didn't one of the reports say they found Marijuana in MJ's house? maybe there's a connection.

Yeah that's the first thing I thought when I watched the interview this morning and connected it to that story. The family found the rancid marijuana and actually altered LAPD to it. I think they said they thought it was crack or heroin or something in those lines found in his gym bag. I thought it was an interesting coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions