the arabian nights

Re: THE BODYGUARDS INTERVIEW: Analysis
March 11, 2010, 03:43:34 AM
these bodyguards say they want to defend mike but you will find that what they are saying is far from that.

they will let him down - for 30 pieces of silver

just wait and see
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 05:45:10 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
these bodyguards say they want to defend mike but you will find that what they are saying is far from that.

they will let him down - for 30 pieces of silver

just wait and see

This is what has been wrought for 30 pieces of silver - the tongues of men & angels bought by a beloved betrayer...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 08:13:19 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@naku..     Your theory does not fit,

We have learnt that MJ shut his family out.   Thats very clear to me.  Explains the families behavour and emotions.  They have seemed false and fake and money grabbing from the start.  

WHy would Michael leave his three children in that Encino house????   If he felt that way about his family, why would he leave those kids at that house and expose those kids the way they have been exposed?

They were put on stage at the memorial... we were all shocked at that at the time and the bodyguards have confirmed all our thoughts on that.

Its not adding up for me anymore.  I think he may be gone.

but all the more reason you would take care of your health, if you could not leave the children with anyone, there are no money and their future was uncertain

i think any single parent knows that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 08:18:59 AM
Quote from: "nakupendapia"
...Perhaps a pompous title will get us focus on the whole interview ...feel free to lock or redirect, cheers.

This is a very damaging interview for the Jackson Family, Hoax or not:

i believe these guys, they were very well briefed and perfomed well...except the fake tears...!

I think the primary aim is for the  Public to dissociate with the thought that the KIDS ARE BETTER OFF WITH THE JACKSONS..as I posted before in the Breaking news section, all is in motion to UNITE WITH KIDS...

ON ALL THE JACKSONS:
It demonstrates there is no close link between them contrary, to what they pretended. According to them no famliy gatherings in 2 years excpect for the intervention in the security trailer...?r. He clearly did not want them around. THEY ABANDONNED HIM, JUST LIKE THE REST OF SHOWBIZ, MEDIA ect....he is just clarifying that ...

ON JANET:
It is aimed at diminishing whatever so call close link she had. Mike is 10 years or so older than her..I never bought the "we are best of friends blalalahh.".brothers don't hang out with their sis for ever. I remember reading Janet first saw Prince when he was 2 years old!!! and for years she hasnt seen Mike,..he didnt return calls (she said it herself on an Oprah interview)

When we think about t is actually VERY CLEAR. Mike rather give his 3 kids to an 80 year old grand-mother/albeit his mother or a non relative he trust , Diana Ross than ANY of his relatives...speaks volume.

This is the proof to me that te Jacksons know nothing about the Hoax. they might suspect something but have NO IDEA how to go about it.
that's why the're pushing for Murray and murder conspiracy stories, because otherwise it CLEARLY shows how disconnected they are, and how Mike did not let them in.

Therefore I conclude MURRAY, ORTEGA, AEG (Which I am sure Mike owns some shares) BRANCA..are all in this HOAX with Mike...

P.S Did you notice Murray's look at the camera and smile has he entered the courtroom in February? it's very subtle, but it's real...

"He is watching them..yeaw I am sure he's watching"

hmm..and possibly  reading!

1 am very interested in what you say about the family i thought that he had been close to janet - she went of tours with him accompanied by ma jackson but that was in  1990's  he gave her material he said in his home movies
randy lived with him for a bit

what happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 08:35:44 AM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Just a question, didn't one of the reports say they found Marijuana in MJ's house? maybe there's a connection.

Yeah that's the first thing I thought when I watched the interview this morning and connected it to that story. The family found the rancid marijuana and actually altered LAPD to it. I think they said they thought it was crack or heroin or something in those lines found in his gym bag. I thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Wait, marijuana goes rancid???   :?    :lol:  
If it was rancid, then I guess it wasn't getting smoked up...
Also, as was already stated, marijuana can be legally obtained for medicinal purposes - easing pain from arthritis & multiple sclerosis, slowing down glaucoma, treating nausea in chemotherapy patients, etc.  So if it was there, and it was Michael's - it's possible it was for a specific ailment and he never finished it?

Or it could have been someone else's?
It's not like he doesn't help people who are sick or in need...

Or it could have just been planted but no one was willing to give up their "good" weed and just dropped some old, moldy weed into a bag...

Arabian Nights - I too wonder what happend between the family that they weren't as close?

Even if they went on tour together in the early 90s, that was what, almost 20 years ago!
They all seemed to come together for the trial, but maybe they just all went their separate ways after that?
Since Michael lived overseas for a few years, it's possible that they just never got that closeness back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

March 11, 2010, 10:25:53 AM
Maybe Michael did not like being around his family (which we don't know) there is still the possibility that they know about the hoax nevertheless. Maybe it is a win win situation. They play along and in return they get the public attention they need and use the time of his absence to sell their own stuff. That is what I feel from the very beginning of it all.

E.g. when Joe broke out so shortly after Michael's "death" with his publishing firm - it is just so unimaginable that Joe really thought about that in that moment if Michael was dead indeed. But if Joe is part of the hoax and Michael made him understand that if he plays his part in it, he would have his profits off it - and Joe is just bad with his timing ... you know what I mean?

Like the Jacksons reality show, they use Michael to get attention - maybe that was part of their deal. Like help me with this and you will benefit from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 11:13:53 AM
THEY MIGHT HAD COUPLE OF FALLOUTS IN THE PAST..[THE FAMILY MEMBERS N MIKE] BUT TO  PULL OF THE HOAX THING ITHINK MJ NEEDS HIS FAMILY SUPPORT N THE HOAX THING WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE WITH OUT THEIR SUPPORT. IF THEY R NOT INTO THE HOAX ,THEN WHAT R THOSE SLIP UPS FROM THE FAMILY. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 03:29:10 PM
i lean towards the family knowing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 04:17:09 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Just a question, didn't one of the reports say they found Marijuana in MJ's house? maybe there's a connection.

Yeah that's the first thing I thought when I watched the interview this morning and connected it to that story. The family found the rancid marijuana and actually altered LAPD to it. I think they said they thought it was crack or heroin or something in those lines found in his gym bag. I thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Wait, marijuana goes rancid???   :?    :lol:  
If it was rancid, then I guess it wasn't getting smoked up...
Also, as was already stated, marijuana can be legally obtained for medicinal purposes - easing pain from arthritis & multiple sclerosis, slowing down glaucoma, treating nausea in chemotherapy patients, etc.  So if it was there, and it was Michael's - it's possible it was for a specific ailment and he never finished it?

Or it could have been someone else's?
It's not like he doesn't help people who are sick or in need...

Or it could have just been planted but no one was willing to give up their "good" weed and just dropped some old, moldy weed into a bag...

Arabian Nights - I too wonder what happend between the family that they weren't as close?

Even if they went on tour together in the early 90s, that was what, almost 20 years ago!
They all seemed to come together for the trial, but maybe they just all went their separate ways after that?
Since Michael lived overseas for a few years, it's possible that they just never got that closeness back?

I don't know whose it was. I'm just quoting what was reported and the fact the family called it in.  Why there was some left, who knows. Maybe it was pretty potent  :lol:. You can get some really strong weed out these days (not that I know from experience, just what I've been told). I haven't touched that stuff in over 20 years  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm a good girl now  :lol:  Weed from past experience can go rancid if it is not stored properly.

The bodyguards said he just "enquired" they didn't say purchased. If you watch the smaller guy on the right all in black, he says "enquired", "enquired" when they spoke about it near the end of that segment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 04:19:46 PM
the jacksons love secrets

janet marrying - how many times?
joes daughter - i didnt know that one
jermaine marrying (well it was not legal but) his brothers ex wife

there is alot going on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 04:25:35 PM
there was a tv movie about mike by i think his body guard or advisor - it was unofficial, but it went into mike dumping his brothers live on stage - his brothers were mad

it also showed liz suggesting that he goes into rehab and his sister -latoya saying foul things around the 1990's accusations

tito said he had not talked to mike for some time

randy had problems with the 2005 case funding with mikes friends and associates

i didnt understand why janet did not help mike with his legal fees for the 2005 case

but they all conveniently when asked said that they had met up for their parents wedding ann. meal.

maybe his family had given up on him and the kids?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 11, 2010, 05:15:51 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Some thoughts I have about the Bodyguard's Interview:

1) If it is true that they claim to be giving the interview "to set the record straight, to defend him", then why would they divulge information that could be embarrassing to Michael's memory such as credit cards being declined and subsequent evictions from hotels, the fact that Jesse Jackson had to pay for Michael & his family to come to his birthday party because Michael couldn't afford the trip or even that he'd allegedly asked them about getting him some marijuana? Even if these things were true, what positive purpose did it serve to divulge them? And let's look at the marijuana question...you'll notice that it is the interviewer that puts that question to them, as if she already knew the answer...typical media sensationalism... who cares if he wanted to smoke a little pot? He would have been a lot better off doing that than many of the prescription drugs he allegedly took.
It could have helped him with his pain and, for the sake of his lungs/singing, he actually could have taken it in pill form rather than smoke it.
And as I understand it, in California, it is completely legal to obtain it for medicinal purposes. But most importantly, IT WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIM!

2) As for their reaction when asked what the children would think if they saw this interview, you could tell that the question hit them like a ton
of bricks....like they hadn't even considered that possibility....clearly they were quite fond of the kids....but they didn't think about them, did they, when they
agreed to do this interview, unless they planned to only talk about positive things...but let's see what they DID talk about:

Daddy making out in the backseat with different women.
Daddy asking where to get pot.
Daddy not paying his bills.
Daddy not allowing Grandpa Joe or Uncle Randy on their property.
Daddy having a drug intervention with their uncles.
Daddy throwing a cell phone through a window & breaking it.

Are ANY of these things that those children, at their respective ages, needed to hear about their Daddy after he's gone?

3) When they talked about "all these millions, all these zero's" coming in and out of that house and yet "we can't get a check cut to us for $5000?"
To me, that sounds like motivation to "tell all"....to "get what's coming to me"....to "betray"....to "write a book"....to "make money".....why should Michael
have expected one single person in his life, except his mother and children, NOT to betray him....to be his Judas....to ask for their silver pieces...so, so
sad....and yet, these same fools have the nerve to pass judgment on all the celebrities they saw at the memorial who hadn't come around in the last two
years? Seriously? Cannot they not see the hyprocrisy in this?

4) I didn't get the impression that these guys had a lot going on upstairs....brawn vs. brains....very poor grammar throughout the interview....but perhaps that's not uncommon in the Bodyguard Business.

Very good points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 11:05:06 PM
mike's google seach listing has dropped again

but it has not gone up (save for 25/06/09)only down
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 01:25:44 PM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
THEY MIGHT HAD COUPLE OF FALLOUTS IN THE PAST..[THE FAMILY MEMBERS N MIKE] BUT TO  PULL OF THE HOAX THING ITHINK MJ NEEDS HIS FAMILY SUPPORT N THE HOAX THING WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE WITH OUT THEIR SUPPORT. IF THEY R NOT INTO THE HOAX ,THEN WHAT R THOSE SLIP UPS FROM THE FAMILY. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT.
I THINK MJ HAS PULLED THE HOAX WITH THE HELP OF  MR .OBAMA. I ALSO READ THAT MJ IS GOING TO  VISIT WHITE HOUSE N THIS INFORMATION WAS LEAKED FROM ONE OF THE EMPLOYEE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. I FOUNG THIS INFORMATION IN derekclontz.com..... I T IS NICE SITE... U CAN PICK UP SOME INFORMATION REGARDING THE HOAX. U CAN FIND OBAMA THEORY IN THIS SITE. IAM  JUST SEEING THE POSSIBILITIES THAT IS IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 12, 2010, 02:51:57 PM
there were two employees on site when mike passed (?)Michael Amir, Jackson’s personal assistant, and Alberto Alvarez, a security guard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Two employees of Michael Jackson who were present in the singer’s home on June 25th want to help investigators piece together the events leading up to the star’s death. Michael Amir, Jackson’s personal assistant, and Alberto Alvarez, a security guard who reportedly placed the 911 call demanding an ambulance, had brief informal talks with police the day Jackson died, but their lawyer Carl Douglas says the two men can shed new light on the June 25th timeline, the Los Angeles Times reports.

For instance, at 12:13 p.m. on June 25th, Amir received a panicked four-second message from Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, that essentially said, “Come quick.” Nine minutes later, paramedics were called to Jackson’s home. Douglas said both of his clients are eager to share more information with authorities but have so far been stonewalled. However, Douglas wouldn’t elaborate on what other information his clients might tell authorities.

Look back at Jackson’s life and career, in photos.

“We arranged two separate occasions for LAPD investigators to meet with my clients. My clients came early wearing suits and ties. The first meeting was canceled and rescheduled. The second meeting I had to call them to inquire about the [detectives'] absence,” Douglas told the LAT. The LAPD wouldn’t comment on an open investigation. Because Alvarez was in the room with Murray in the moments before paramedics arrived, Douglas believes his client could provide crucial information and help confirm or deny whatever Dr. Murray had previously told investigators in interviews.

As Rock Daily previously reported, the coroner overseeing Jackson’s case has declared the death a homicide, and Murray remains the focus of the investigation. An unsealed search warrant revealed that Jackson likely died from an overdose of a drug “cocktail” including 25 mgs of the powerful anesthetic Propofol, Valium and other sedatives, a combination that ultimately caused Jackson to stop breathing and suffer sudden cardiac arrest.

Stars and fans pay tribute to MJ: check out photos from his star-studded memorial.

According to the LA Times, and despite Murray’s lawyer Ed Chernoff’s denials, police also believe that Murray made three phone calls totaling 47 minutes in the hour of Jackson’s death. However, contrary to previous reports that stated Murray left Jackson alone after administering Propofol to make calls, the Times writes that those phone calls reportedly didn’t begin until 11:18 a.m., or 18 minutes after Murray discovered Jackson wasn’t breathing. If this new timeline is accurate, considering 911 wasn’t called until 12:22 p.m., that’s an hour and twenty-two minute gap between when Murray found Jackson not breathing to when paramedics were called.

so we know that Alvarez, is working for ma jackson  but what has happened to Michael Amir
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions