Bodyguards: "Something was not right"
March 11, 2010, 01:24:43 AM
Hi everyone! I want to share this with you:

In the intervew, when they start talking about Michael's death there's an interesting and maybe a hoax-worthy statement from a bodyguard while the others just agreed with him. He said something like "It appeared few times that he was on something (...) He was different. Something was not right at the moment"  
Boy, something's definitely not right...  I mean, why would Michael be different? If it was an accidental drug overdose or even murder, he was far from knowing he was going to die anyway.
And by the way, I want to say IMO I do not believe those guys were lying. Actually you could see them getting very emotional over the whole thing, they were genuine and they were not payed for that interview. If Michael is alive I'm 100% sure they don't know about the hoax.

Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 6:42.

Your thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: @walkietalkiee

themjkiss

Re: Bodyguards: "Something was not right"
March 11, 2010, 01:52:58 AM
Well I had watched the second part of this intereview this moring and was really dissapointed. Because I think about 90% of what they said is not accurate, and the other 10% is half right, as far as him being on something that I believe, in several photos and videos throughout the years I had noticed his eyes gave him away, he looked out of it sometimes.  Now the list of what I believe they are lying about.

1. In part 2 all of them say Micheal was broke, that he could not even afford to go to a celebration for Jesse Jackson, that Jesse had to flip the bill, that on several occasions they were kicked out of hotels for non payment, and finally claiming that they were at one time not paid for 4 months, but decided to stay with Michael even without pay anyway.

If Micheal was broke then how could he:

Rent the masion in Hombly Hills?
Travel the world with his children?
Go to all of these fast food restaurants?
Afford the vacation home in Vegas?
Afford all the doctors (and the restruction of his nose from Dr. Klien) which he surely charged Michael for.

2.The drugs they claim he was asking for, and apparently not knowing that several women standing on a street were prostitutes.

I highly doubt he would be asking for drugs from bodyguards.
He wrote the song street walker many years ago, I think he knew what they were obviously.

I have many more things that do not mesh that they said but it would make my entry way to long. To sume this all up, I hope all 3 of them can find a new career, because they just ruined there current positions as bodyguards. After opening their mouths about a ex clients business, no high  profile person would trust to hire them, to much of a risk of your personal business wether made up or real getting leaked. A good bodyguard never reveals personal business while on the payroll of a client  or not on the payroll any longer, I think these guys should watch the movie "Bodyguard" maybe they may learn something from Kevin Costner on how to be a professional bodyguard. :lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 11, 2010, 02:02:18 AM
Funnily enough... Streetwalker isn't about a prostitute... it's a about a girl who litteraly walked down the street past his place every day that he was enamoured with. Read the lyrics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 11, 2010, 03:10:42 AM
I have many more things that do not mesh that they said but it would make my entry way to long. To sume this all up, I hope all 3 of them can find a new career, because they just ruined there current positions as bodyguards. After opening their mouths about a ex clients business, no high profile person would trust to hire them, to much of a risk of your personal business wether made up or real getting leaked. A good bodyguard never reveals personal business while on the payroll of a client or not on the payroll any longer, I think these guys should watch the movie "Bodyguard" maybe they may learn something from Kevin Costner on how to be a professional bodyguard.    

That sounds logical, but not living in the US, I do not know how those things are being done there, I mean, someone must have authorized them to speak out on MJ.  ( :D MJ himself, that would be the deal, but IDK).

I have a question to english mothertongue members :?:  :?:  ; does " he was on to something" definately and only refer to medication? I thought of a possible translation like; he was busy with something, he had something on his mind, he was planning something.

Thanks for helping! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 03:29:58 AM
My question is why were they even on the Television giving an interview in the first place???
why could't they just keep their mouths shut and get on with their  lives?
oh i forgot where there's lies there's MONEY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Raven

March 11, 2010, 03:43:36 AM
Quote from: "Smooth-Criminal"
Hi everyone! I want to share this with you:

In the intervew, when they start talking about Michael's death there's an interesting and maybe a hoax-worthy statement from a bodyguard while the others just agreed with him. He said something like "It appeared few times that he was on something (...) He was different. Something was not right at the moment"  
Boy, something's definitely not right...  I mean, why would Michael be different? If it was an accidental drug overdose or even murder, he was far from knowing he was going to die anyway.
And by the way, I want to say IMO I do not believe those guys were lying. Actually you could see them getting very emotional over the whole thing, they were genuine and they were not payed for that interview. If Michael is alive I'm 100% sure they don't know about the hoax.

Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 6:42.

Your thoughts?
I agree, and the thought crossed my mind too hearing that remark. That he appeared on something and that there was a change in his demeanor. This is consistent with other observations during the last couple of weeks: security being doubled/tripled/quadroupled, Michael increasingly not showing up on several rehearsals, fans stating they were not allowed to get in touch with him anymore, family stating Michael was being isolated from them and so on. There definately was SOMETHING going on in the last couple of weeks, making an "accident" highly unlikely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 04:07:18 AM
Quote from: "billiejean17"
My question is why were they even on the Television giving an interview in the first place???
why could't they just keep their mouths shut and get on with their  lives?
oh i forgot where there's lies there's MONEY
yeap with you all the way - easter soon eh - 30 pieces of silver - oh yes

so why werent they there on the faithful day, why?

they are very presumptive of their positions - so what if the tv station did not pay for the interview - they probably wouldnt

but are they working now - doubtful

their too busy getting someone to write a tell all (lies/secrets) to make money

but are you going to buy this book?

isnt this book like the one Ian wrote - mj unmasked

they dont have any idea about mike medical history but say unqualified statements about him looking out of it - this will do more harm than good

are they going to give evidence at the trial? nope - they have got someone to write a book

a lot of the hoaxers thought that their comments about mike kissing in the back seat was good news, why - the comments that followed were pure sensational, producing notes paris wrote, what else

its seems that they were lucky getting their jobs with mike but they are not professionals, surely they are unhireable now that they leak such information

well they can smile and giggle and do what ever - enjoy your 10minutes enjoy your percentage of the sales, but your not getting my money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 04:14:05 AM
I still don't understand why so many of you approve of these bodyguards blabbing all about their former client.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

the arabian nights

March 11, 2010, 04:36:21 AM
one other thing one of them states that he drew his weapon at randy jackson,

if i was mike i would not be too happy that my bodyguard did not recognise a family member and would drew a "gun" on of them

and he has the nerve to broadcast this BS on tv - harmful and concerning to the family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 05:06:44 AM
Someone must have given them the authority to speak out, I guess.

BTW, does "being on something" automatically refer to medication,drugs and stuff or could it also mean "being busy on something, "planning something".
Thank you,native speakers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 11, 2010, 05:30:22 AM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"

BTW, does "being on something" automatically refer to medication,drugs and stuff or could it also mean "being busy on something, "planning something".
I also wondered whether he said "on something" or "on TO something", it's difficult to hear.

Being "on to something" is planning something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 11, 2010, 07:34:53 AM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"

Yes, "on something" usually refers to being on medication or street drugs.

Even if someone said, "on TO something" that usually means that they have an idea or a lead to something else.
Like we may be "on to something" with thinking that this "death" is a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 08:42:49 AM
arent these guards form vegas and not from june 25th

I think they are discussing things that happen when he was in vegas and not when he was in la during the weeks before his death(hoax).

this was the first interview in a few weeks that got true airplay on many tv stations and online as well since abc was the interviewer.
to me this was start of an image repair, they are also letting the media turn around how they discuss michael, now they will have to show a little compasion and michael has the media doing all the work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

jill

March 11, 2010, 09:04:08 AM
Quote from: "badkolo"
arent these guards form vegas and not from june 25th

I think they are discussing things that happen when he was in vegas and not when he was in la during the weeks before his death(hoax).

this was the first interview in a few weeks that got true airplay on many tv stations and online as well since abc was the interviewer.
to me this was start of an image repair, they are also letting the media turn around how they discuss michael, now they will have to show a little compasion and michael has the media doing all the work.

I totally agree, I feel like they were directed to do this interview.  It is positive in the aspect they show Michael to be a genuine person.  It is also sad to hear how he had to constantly have protection and be sheltered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2010, 09:04:31 AM
Quote from: "themjkiss"
Well I had watched the second part of this intereview this moring and was really dissapointed. Because I think about 90% of what they said is not accurate, and the other 10% is half right, as far as him being on something that I believe, in several photos and videos throughout the years I had noticed his eyes gave him away, he looked out of it sometimes.  Now the list of what I believe they are lying about.

1. In part 2 all of them say Micheal was broke, that he could not even afford to go to a celebration for Jesse Jackson, that Jesse had to flip the bill, that on several occasions they were kicked out of hotels for non payment, and finally claiming that they were at one time not paid for 4 months, but decided to stay with Michael even without pay anyway.

If Micheal was broke then how could he:

Rent the masion in Hombly Hills?
Travel the world with his children?
Go to all of these fast food restaurants?
Afford the vacation home in Vegas?
Afford all the doctors (and the restruction of his nose from Dr. Klien) which he surely charged Michael for.

2.The drugs they claim he was asking for, and apparently not knowing that several women standing on a street were prostitutes.

I highly doubt he would be asking for drugs from bodyguards.
He wrote the song street walker many years ago, I think he knew what they were obviously.

I have many more things that do not mesh that they said but it would make my entry way to long. To sume this all up, I hope all 3 of them can find a new career, because they just ruined there current positions as bodyguards. After opening their mouths about a ex clients business, no high  profile person would trust to hire them, to much of a risk of your personal business wether made up or real getting leaked. A good bodyguard never reveals personal business while on the payroll of a client  or not on the payroll any longer, I think these guys should watch the movie "Bodyguard" maybe they may learn something from Kevin Costner on how to be a professional bodyguard. :lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[/color]

Oh, I definitely think Michael was broke because 2 + 2 = 4, you can't keep spending like he was when the income wasn't there. If he wasn't broke he would have owned all of his Sony catalog instead of just half. Remember our broke and their broke is two different things. McDonald's outing is far cry from a huge hotel bill. But I digress, I didn't watch all the show so I do not know how much the hotel bill was. There are a lot of actors and entertainers that are broke but can still get virtually anything they want because they are good for the money. You see how the creditors are filing their suits now? Any business man would have know he was good for it, one way or another.

Frankly, I don't think it was  all his fault. If you read the interviews from his early days and how most of his managers and whatnot made up schedules, did his business etc I figure they could have helped him manage his money (even though he is a grown man, he can do what he wants).  I think he fell prey to yes men that would take his money too.

. and remember this friends, just because Michael was broke does not mean the kids were..lol. If he played his cards right the kids had money that they could spend on their outings etc. Also, many rich people put money in kids names to protect the money from being ravaged by taxes.  It is not a bad thing, it is a wonderful thing for the children because if they ever have a crisis the money did not get taxed to death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain