The illuminati - Victims?
May 28, 2011, 06:45:05 PM
Alright, after reading the many blogs/posts on this website about the illuminati, I feel compelled to add my own two cents in the discussion (even if they are not wanted ;)).
     The Illuminati. In some people's minds visions of evil "Voldemort style" men appear, with satanitic smiles, and long unkept fingernails. In my mind I do not see these visions. I see an ancient groups of individuals being blamed for all the evil, corruptopn, and wrong that exists in this world. The Illuminati as orginally implemented, was an order dedicated to the protection of people's rights and freedoms. The Illuminati was created in secrecy because at that time, the citizens were being controlled and manipulated by the church/government. The Illuminati was created because certain individuals looked upon their country and saw the truth, the abusement of power, the corruption, and the evil of the officials that were supposed to be protecting their people, but were instead using and opressing them. The Illuminati sought to end the tyranny of the people in power, by creating their society, they educated people, and taught them to think for themselves, they stood up for the voiceless and tried to obtain freedoms and rights for all people.
This is what The Illuminati stands for: An order that believes in the individual rights and freedoms of people. An order willing to stand up, educate, and create a world of educated and free people. An order that fights for the abuses and oppression of corrupted governments and individuals to come to an end. An order that will fight for the people who have had their voices taken away unfairly by the corrupted. An order that believes in truth, and believes that knowledge is freedom. An order that fights for a free world, in which opinions and ideas may be freely shared without fear of persecution, solutions to issues and problems may be solved by the minds of different and unique individuals, in which the diversity and uniqueness of this world may be celebrated instead of hidden and oppressed. An order that will fight for the basic rights of human existence, that the very laws of the country promised to us, but have since disappeared.
    The Illuminati would never participate in mind control, oppression or NWO powers. It goes against everything they stand for.
     My theory:
My theory is that corruption exists in all aspects of life, that individuals can become so corrupted they could/would commit terrible crimes for greed and power. That brainwashing and manipulation exists and has been implemented by various groups of individuals or just individuals acting alone, in different periods of time. Anyone can become corrupted, it is very easy to fall into a pattern of disregard for life and a love of power and wealth. I believe that people can fall victim to this corruption, but I don't believe that a person can become so evil, that redemption is impossible. Anyone and Everyone can become a better person, they just have to have the drive to do so. I believe that corrupted individuals may be working together to try and accomplish evil deeds, but that there just as many individuals walking that path of corruption by themselves. I am also very sure and 100% positive is that the people in this world who are spreading seeds of corruption and oppression are not affliated with the true Illuminati, that they may claim to be The Illuminate, but that they have simply hijacked the identity of the true Illuminati and used it to further their own corrupted agendas. Again I will repeat the Illuminati stands for freedom, not oppression. There may have been people controlling Michael Jackson's life and there may be people controlling much more and using mind control on the general public, but those people are not of the Illuminati although they may claim to be, they have stolen the identity of the Illiminati. I am very sorry if I have offended anyone, but the The true Illuminati stands as a beacon of light, for people trying to change the world and make it a better place, they would not take part in mind control and oppression. I think that The Illuminati have been victims just as much as the general public, by the corrupted individuals. My two cents, thank you for reading and blessings to all. Keep on hoaxing! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

Andrea

Re: The illuminati - Victims?
May 28, 2011, 07:03:59 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, they're interesting.

I think the term "Illuminati" is thrown loosely around these days with no one really knowing who they are or what their objectives are.

I use the term "TPTB" when speaking of the evil people/families that run the world, I stopped saying "Illuminati" because it's so general in my opinion and I don't really know who I'm talking about, not that I know who TPTB are exactly but I have an idea.

But you're right, everyone has the potential to become corrupted but thankfully there are those in this world who refuse to be.  And I think Michael is one of those people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2011, 08:39:18 PM
But you're right, everyone has the potential to become corrupted but thankfully there are those in this world who refuse to be. And I think Michael is one of those people.
Absolutely!!! Michael is a person of extreme character, a very good person and thanks for reading! Blessings and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

May 28, 2011, 11:28:38 PM
Quote from: "Shayphelps93"
This is what The Illuminati stands for: An order that believes in the individual rights and freedoms of people. An order willing to stand up, educate, and create a world of educated and free people. An order that fights for the abuses and oppression of corrupted governments and individuals to come to an end. An order that will fight for the people who have had their voices taken away unfairly by the corrupted. An order that believes in truth, and believes that knowledge is freedom. An order that fights for a free world, in which opinions and ideas may be freely shared without fear of persecution, solutions to issues and problems may be solved by the minds of different and unique individuals, in which the diversity and uniqueness of this world may be celebrated instead of hidden and oppressed. An order that will fight for the basic rights of human existence, that the very laws of the country promised to us, but have since disappeared.
    The Illuminati would never participate in mind control, oppression or NWO powers. It goes against everything they stand for.

Actually, illuminati is a:
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.
In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.

My theory:
My theory is that corruption exists in all aspects of life, that individuals can become so corrupted they could/would commit terrible crimes for greed and power. That brainwashing and manipulation exists and has been implemented by various groups of individuals or just individuals acting alone, in different periods of time. Anyone can become corrupted, it is very easy to fall into a pattern of disregard for life and a love of power and wealth. I believe that people can fall victim to this corruption, but I don't believe that a person can become so evil, that redemption is impossible.

Right. Corruption exists from the times man kind exists on the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 29, 2011, 02:13:30 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "Shayphelps93"

Actually, illuminati is a:
The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.
In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.

My theory:
My theory is that corruption exists in all aspects of life, that individuals can become so corrupted they could/would commit terrible crimes for greed and power. That brainwashing and manipulation exists and has been implemented by various groups of individuals or just individuals acting alone, in different periods of time. Anyone can become corrupted, it is very easy to fall into a pattern of disregard for life and a love of power and wealth. I believe that people can fall victim to this corruption, but I don't believe that a person can become so evil, that redemption is impossible.

Right. Corruption exists from the times man kind exists on the world.

I do know what the definition for the Illuminati is, thank you. What I have told is what the original Illuminati stood for, they were against oppression and believed in the right to freedom and truth. The term Illuminati is being used for  different groups, that according to conspiracy theorists, use mind control and oppression because they want world dominance, but that is not what the original Illuminati stood for, and those who use the Illuminati's name sake for corrupted deeds, do not follow the original doctrines of the Illuminati, or morals and values the Illuminati is supposed to stand for. That is all I wanted to point out. I feel the name Illuminati is being dragged through the mud, because someone somewhere said the Illuminati is behind all of these awful things and that they want to oppress and control the world. The name of Illuminati stands for illuminating, as in enlightenment. They wanted to empower the people to create a world of freedom and truth, not corruption or oppression. I just wanted to make it aware to people that the term Illuminati, originally stood for freedom, and originally that is what the Illuminati Order stood for. Blessings and love for all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

Sarahli

May 29, 2011, 03:21:41 PM
Hello! I don't doubt that the dark side will hijack anything that is good so that it serves their cause. It's very possible that the term Illuminati and its Order is more ancient then what we are thought....the dark side is known to have shaped history so that it fits their plan. Now what would be the point to do that? Are the good Illuminati still active? I would understand that hijacking their name would serve as a way to discredit them...but we don't hear much about the real Illuminated...so where are they? Maybe it's just in front of me and I don't see it....or maybe they work in secret as well? Now I understand that blaming a group of people for all the plagues on earth is not the solution. A lot of people actually comply with the rules the dark side has set for us to operate with and the fact to not stand up and say stop is also a problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 29, 2011, 06:08:17 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Hello! I don't doubt that the dark side will hijack anything that is good so that it serves their cause. It's very possible that the term Illuminati and its Order is more ancient then what we are thought....the dark side is known to have shaped history so that it fits their plan. Now what would be the point to do that? Are the good Illuminati still active? I would understand that hijacking their name would serve as a way to discredit them...but we don't hear much about the real Illuminated...so where are they? Maybe it's just in front of me and I don't see it....or maybe they work in secret as well? Now I understand that blaming a group of people for all the plagues on earth is not the solution. A lot of people actually comply with the rules the dark side has set for us to operate with and the fact to not stand up and say stop is also a problem.

I believe the original Illuminati is still around. I also believe that there are many groups who claim affliation with the original Illuminati, and that some of these groups are good, and some of them are not so good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal