You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whatever he does, however he does it, it will be completely untouchable - I think we will just *know* it's him. I honestly think it was Michael at the 02. I can see where the doubt came from, and I've doubted it myself too. But I think he was just nervous/excited about this whole thing.
Anyway - this is the type of thing he wouldn't let anyone do for him, IMO. I mean come on, it's something that has never been done before, something that will go down in history, something that is precious to him... he wouldn't have someone else do it for him. Of course I can't say that for sure it's just my opinion.. I don't think it would make sense any other way.

Personally I feel that the O2 Mj was not really Mj. for me it was the stride from the van to the platform which raised doubts. i am only recently a beLIEver, but even prior to the staged death, i felt 02 mj was not mj. but somtimes i doubt myself as he does sound like him. But the manerisms, fist, the stride, and others make me also feel like its not him. i dont believe it is, however on occasion have doubts and have to look at the footage again.....

QUESTION TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE 02 MJ is REAL MJ....

But can I ask those who believe he is the real mj, do they think he was wearing a mask that day? if face looked different thats for sure, esp compared to TII footage. We all know in the past 10 years MJ has (at times) been timid re: his face. ensuring perfect lilghting, etc. Im thinking of bashir interview in mj's home, you rock my world film clip, and such, amongst other occasions. obviously at 02 announcement, Mj had no control of the lighting, so perhaps for him to feel most confident, he wore a mask same as MJ imposters...

Just a theory. dont even know if I believe that but am curious to hear others thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Yes, we will believe it's him.... he made the internet crash when he 'died' and when he comes back, the same will happen, only bigger... we will KNOW it's him!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

p.s. does it ever freak anyone else out when they look at the date on one of these old threads and percieve it as new and then suddenly realize it is a year old? :oops:  or does that only happen to me :lol: :oops:

:lol:

Yeah it happens to me too. I'm modifying threads and I find older ones than this one and I can't believe how long we've been here. And I realized that some of the believers who started to believe since day 1 are missing. I wonder where they went. Missing them really.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well the subject says it all.

with all the double theorys and stuff, would we believe that its actually MJ when (if) he comes back ?

No most would be believe he'll be a impersonator. Unless the MSM confirms its him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

All depends how he 'comes back' really doesn't it? I have my own ideas on that, that I'm not prepared to share right now on a public forum - but basically, we'll believe it's him, I'm certain!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

errrr

afraid/

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

mj_bad/

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

8-)

mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I will believe it's MJ when he is coming back. Another good question is HOW will he come back?any ideas ?? I think he will be back with his children sitting beside him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Andrea

Front, you and TS seem pre-occupied with the over-abundance of propfol bottles...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Well, Front, if you checked this thread and answered, I'd be grateful if you'd give a serious opinion about this too. I am looking forward to it.

I think that lately everything really starts to look more like a joke here and that almost nothing is seriously discussed. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that people shouldn't have fun but not always. If it's too much then it loses depth and importance and sometimes some  aspects need to be treated also seriously. I chose to keep a little quiet lately and watch instead of talking because you said something about  "Alas, more "serious" stuff to come………" and my eyes and ears are wide open and unfortunatelly all I see is not actually serious stuff. I don't know yet what you meant by "serious stuff" but I think I didn't find that lately around here.

I hope you understand wht I try to explain, I say it from the heart, and it's nothing I criticize. It's just a wish of mine.... to finally start discussing some aspects in a more serious way. Joking.... but not always.. I don't know if you get what I say. You know I always read your posts and I am looking forward to your opinions and guiding, and I look forward to serious things that actually happen and not only words.
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:10:03 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

HA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

As odd or cruel may sound for mourning fans, I think Front´s post was hylarious  :lol: Anna.

We are of the opinion that Michael is alive ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

_Anna_

Mourning and being serious from time to time (which is not much to ask, I think and few people were of the same opinion in BACK theard) are totally different things. I suppose Front got what I wanted to say. For me, loling all the time is not why I'm here for. But, yeah, Front got it, I am sure. I don't need to explain more and either I will
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:33:19 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

errrr

afraid/

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

mj_bad/

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

8-)

mj_dance/

Thank you Front this is hilarious!  :lol: Is it a count down before BAM................................  suspicious//    geek/

I think some humor is needed to help us go through the dark and serious path ahead ...........  errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

The forum is FULL of serious posts, Anna. Not everyone needs to share your mood of the day, Anna.
Being funny from time to time is also healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

CC

i think he  already BAMs (like LKL, greenman, horror night at universal) i said this so many times... he already did it but the world is so blind to see it... love your post front! maybe he is near bottle one by now...
 lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

As long as the family (mostly Janet & Katherine) are saying it's Michael, then I will believe it. But there's always this thought, what if someone is forcing them to say it's him?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions