Shout

Should I add that for me it was very striking that they have talked about the media and how bad they presented Michael...here is what I wrote here on another topic...:

Watching RTL right now...let you know if I mention something interesting.

I am so excited...OMG MJ LOVE

A lot of talk about Michael as an actor or how media treated Michael that he cared about what media has written...and why he created Neverland, bacause he could be Michael the human being...it is a lot of talk about media!!! This is very striking so far...

Negative promotion in the early years...

Marcel Avram says that TII concerts were mission impossible..that no one really believed that he would go on stage maybe 2 or 3 performances, but no more!

Michael did not needed money he was rich...

The fans wanted Michael to be the greatest performer again but the media wanted him to fall down, he knew that. Michael always wanted to be remembered as a legend.
No RIP but Uri Geller mentioned that he looks from above and has the biggest come back in history.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

jill

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
For which reason ever, there was a documentary about Michael Jackson on RTL this evening at 22:30.
announced here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(RTL made the fake coroner vid, you know)

So I was alert and looking for new information, maybe a mention of the hoax like in other broadcasts (France e.g.). But there was nothing, only old stuff and some comments .....

I mean, there was nothing in the documentary....

but something really strange happened in the 3rd break!!

After the commercials had finished, just before the documentary continued, they made an advertisement for this Jackson 5 album[attachment=0:1kqumm7w]The Motown years 50.jpg[/attachment:1kqumm7w]

And in this advertisement they said clearly: "Michael Jackson - We want you back!"
It was mentioned as a song from this album, but the song is "I want you back". And they mentioned Michaels name right before the title. IMO this was never ever an accident!!

My husband witnessed this scene, but we didn't record it. So maybe someone of this forum recorded the complete broadcast and can post it here??

This was no coincidence!! RTL is aware of the hoax and they show it within this slight "slipup" between the lines, I mean pictures.. ;)
They ask Michael to come back!! :P :P  :P

Wow, it's really interesting how many programs about Michael Jackson are airing in countries around the world all at once.  Hardly anything here in the States!  It seems they may be getting ready for the comeback!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry I don't believe its a clue. I saw it yesterday,too
They made also ugly comments about michael. I think its just promotion....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Shout"
They said: "Michael we want you back" in the background first he sings ABC, then I want you back and so on... I would take a picturem but i don´t think that it would help us.

With the broadcast I really would like to help, but I do not know how to put it on the inet...It is not on a DVD recorder or Video recorder but a box and I am not able to save it on a CD for eg. it remains on this box  :evil:

I'm happy that I'm not the only one who heard this. I did not record the broadcast and so I was a bit unsure if I heard it right or if I was mislead by my expectations...??

As you said, Shout, they most likely said Michael and not Michael Jackson  :oops: , but anyway, it's the same.

Quote from: "Sternschen87"

The content of the documentary did not include any clues, it said something about the influence of the media but also stressed the decline of the superstar. So it was nothing new, nothing that would have shown the case in a different light.
That's why I really wondered why they broadcasted the documentary yesterday. They did some shows about him after his supposed dead (10 best MJ-moments, 10 greatest comebacks--> This is it =Nr.1) but it got quite after some months. Now they showed this documentary without any reason, they even did not mention the rumors and inconsistencys about his "death", although they were the ones responsible for the fake coroner vid.  :?

IMO RTL tried to fit into the picture of a serious broadcast station and they didn't want to risk a dubious image.
But on the other hand they wanted to place a message between the lines for those, who want to hear it or who need to hear it ;) . And it was "Michael, we want you back"!!!  They did not include it into the documentary so nobody could complain about it's reliability because of making mistakes.
Instead, they put it into a promotion clip, which is less risky for them.  
We know that Michael always had a quite good image in Germany and he liked Germany, too. I think that's why RTL feels responsible for placing a message to him. They really want him to come back as we do! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Shout

They said: "Michael we want you back" in the background first he sings ABC, then I want you back and so on... I would take a picturem but i don´t think that it would help us.

With the broadcast I really would like to help, but I do not know how to put it on the inet...It is not on a DVD recorder or Video recorder but a box and I am not able to save it on a CD for eg. it remains on this box  :evil:

I'm happy that I'm not the only one who heard this. I did not record the broadcast and so I was a bit unsure if I heard it right or if I was mislead by my expectations...??

As you said, Shout, they most likely said Michael and not Michael Jackson  :oops: , but anyway, it's the same.

The content of the documentary did not include any clues, it said something about the influence of the media but also stressed the decline of the superstar. So it was nothing new, nothing that would have shown the case in a different light.
That's why I really wondered why they broadcasted the documentary yesterday. They did some shows about him after his supposed dead (10 best MJ-moments, 10 greatest comebacks--> This is it =Nr.1) but it got quite after some months. Now they showed this documentary without any reason, they even did not mention the rumors and inconsistencys about his "death", although they were the ones responsible for the fake coroner vid.  :?

IMO RTL tried to fit into the picture of a serious broadcast station and they didn't want to risk a dubious image.
But on the other hand they wanted to place a message between the lines for those, who want to hear it or who need to hear it ;) . And it was "Michael, we want you back"!!!  They did not include it into the documentary so nobody could complain about it's reliability because of making mistakes.
We know that Michael always had a quite good image in Germany and he liked Germany, too. I think that's why RTL feels responsible for placing a message to him. They really want him to come back as we do! :D

And did I told you that I was not able to record this commercial for the broadcast when punkt 12 was aired because they have changed the program? Afterwards it was possible, no problem! This is a little bit weird why would they change their pragram to show MJ and to promote the program which was shown at the same day.

To me it really does not make any sense especialy because there is no reason, actually I do not see any reason why they would air this program at all.  

I think it is not a big deal, but it is in deed strange that they show this programm "100 % Michael Jackson" (interesting name for this program by the way...).
Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 10:11:17 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

Another question: Where does the rumor come from that Germany is the key??? I have read it here month ago and would like to know why it was mentioned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Another question: Where does the rumor come from that Germany is the key??? I have read it here month ago and would like to know why it was mentioned?

Maybe because of the faked video of MJ getting out of the paramedics car "on his 2 legs". RTL finally said they fked the video, but people think it was true and stolen, and that RTL took responsability of "making a hoax video" to hide that it was a real one.
So people think RTL has something to do in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

Maybe because of the faked video of MJ getting out of the paramedics car "on his 2 legs". RTL finally said they fked the video, but people think it was true and stolen, and that RTL took responsability of "making a hoax video" to hide that it was a real one.
Think?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

I know about this video but is it really ONLY this video why people start to think that Germany is the key or were there other events too. Thank you for reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

And did I told you that I was not able to record this commercial for the broadcast when punkt 12 was aired because they have changed the program? Afterwards it was possible, no problem! This is a little bit weird why would they change their pragram to show MJ and to promote the program which was shown at the same day.

To me it really does not make any sense especialy because there is no reason, actually I do not see any reason why they would air this program at all.  

I think it is not a big deal, but it is in deed strange that they show this programm "100 % Michael Jackson" (interesting name for this program by the way...).

I'm a bit confused now:
1. The program was announced even weeks before. I looked it up in my tv-magazine and newspaper, so it was no change in program.
2. I heard "Michael, we want you back" on the commercial for the motown record in the 3rd break during the broadcast, at about 11:20 pm. I did not see the commercial for the show after punkt 12. Did they say it then, too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Yes we want him back and we need him back...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw this commercial too...and found it very interesting...
of course I want him back...but if he's officially dead than it's just odd
to demand  him coming back....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

I'm a bit confused now:
1. The program was announced even weeks before. I looked it up in my tv-magazine and newspaper, so it was no change in program.
2. I heard "Michael, we want you back" on the commercial for the motown record in the 3rd break during the broadcast, at about 11:20 pm. I did not see the commercial for the show after punkt 12. Did they say it then, too?

Refering to 1.

I only saw RTL speaking about "100% Michael Jackson" during the Punkt 12 program, never before and I do not have tv-magazine. It was mention on my record box that I cannot record it because of a program change. Nevertheles I think it is not that important I was just wondering because after that it was possible. I first thought that it was just a part of the punkt 12 program and wasn´t meant to be a separate program the same day.

Refering to 2.
I did not see any commercials before punkt 12 or after punkt 12. I do not watch that much tv.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

Quote from: "ilprincipe"
I saw this commercial too...and found it very interesting...
of course I want him back...but if he's officially dead than it's just odd
to demand  him coming back....

Yes, I think it is strage, but maybe it is just a commercial idea that´s all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Yes we want him back and we need him back...

Amen, AgentBJ! Well said! MJ, Daddy, I need you back most of all.  I love you most, baby! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde