we have to Remember and consider the possibility of him not Returning. and as long as we know he is Ok that's should be good enough (green man, blonde lady, dave dave etc)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ich habe diese aufname auf dvd. Aber keine ahnung wie ich das machen soll  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: Brauche eure hilfe. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I have this recording on DVD. But I do not know what to do.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: I need your help  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
For which reason ever, there was a documentary about Michael Jackson on RTL this evening at 22:30.
announced here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(RTL made the fake coroner vid, you know)

So I was alert and looking for new information, maybe a mention of the hoax like in other broadcasts (France e.g.). But there was nothing, only old stuff and some comments .....

I mean, there was nothing in the documentary....

but something really strange happened in the 3rd break!!

After the commercials had finished, just before the documentary continued, they made an advertisement for this Jackson 5 album[attachment=0:3vrbdqma]The Motown years 50.jpg[/attachment:3vrbdqma]

And in this advertisement they said clearly: "Michael Jackson - We want you back!"
It was mentioned as a song from this album, but the song is "I want you back". And they mentioned Michaels name right before the title. IMO this was never ever an accident!!

My husband witnessed this scene, but we didn't record it. So maybe someone of this forum recorded the complete broadcast and can post it here??

This was no coincidence!! RTL is aware of the hoax and they show it within this slight "slipup" between the lines, I mean pictures.. ;)
They ask Michael to come back!! :P :P  :P

oooaaaah DAMMIT!!! I didn't watch it because I didn't want to.....Because I hate these comments of the "C-Promis". They just need attention..It's always the same with these RTl documentaries... But now I'm angry about myseld that I didn't watch it   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "silviana"
Ich habe diese aufname auf dvd. Aber keine ahnung wie ich das machen soll  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: Brauche eure hilfe. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I have this recording on DVD. But I do not know what to do.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: I need your help  :P

Oh, du hast die Aufnahme! Prima!! Probiers mal so (kostenloses Programm zum Auslesen und Umwandeln): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wenn du weitere Fragen hast, PM mich an.

Nice to hear that you have recorded the show! Try it this way (freeware). If you have any further questions, PM me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions