What Do The Doubles Know That We Do Not Know?
March 13, 2010, 07:54:15 AM
These doubles have gotten me to thinking more and more about their relationship with MJ. He  selected particular ones and did so with a huge element of trust. Consider this...they went out and interacted with MJs fans as MJ.  MJ couldn't have a double being seen drunk in public or saying rude things to his fans, right? These doubles had to be carefully chosen and instucted on their "do's and don'ts".

I would love to know  when the doubles  were selected to go out as MJ and under what circumstances. Did they  get the request when MJ was not feeling well, had a conflict in schedule or just didn't feel in the mood to interact with the public that  day.  That may be difficult …not impossible ...but difficult to uncover. MJ reportedly required many employees to sign confidentiality agreements. The doubles most likely had to do this as well considering the sensitive nature of their work.  

These doubles interacted with MJ a lot and several  have befriended him, hung out with him and were invited to his home. By becoming his friend, what are the chances that he shared some inner thoughts with these guys?  I am not suggesting that he called them up to announce the hoax. But I am now wondering if they know more about the hoax than we do. This may be from past conversations with him of what he may have been interested in doing. This may also be as a result  of them having a greater insight into the man and how he thinks. You don’t spend that amount of one-on-one time with someone without getting to know them just a bit better than outsiders.

Some forum members have personally met the doubles or have friends who have met them. Man oh man I would love to talk to one of the doubles and just try and pick his brains. I have a gut feeling that the doubles know more about the hoax and MJ than people think that they do. Your thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
These doubles have gotten me to thinking more and more about their relationship with MJ. He  selected particular ones and did so with a huge element of trust.

By putting it like this, you assume that all doubles were selected by Mike.  I have doubts about that, especially since I see more than one MJ way back already...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The selection of doubles by others. I had not thought about that possibility.  MJ seems so meticulous when it comes to his appearance and stage performances. I based my belief that he selected the doubles on that. If a double was selected by others they wouldn't have MJs keen eye for some details. I suppose that would explain why over the years, some doubles were dead ringers  while others seemed a bit off at times.

The prospect of others selecting the doubles now really  takes me back to this question..."I would love to know when the doubles were selected to go out as MJ and under what circumstances?" What were the real circumstances? Were they selected because MJ had a simple conflict in schedule or were they ever needed at times to conceal something?

Doubles  continue to successfully work their little tribute shows.  However, they might have an interest in whether he is alive since they were often employed to act as his stand-in. Wouldn't it be funny if it is  revealed that one or more of them has followed the hoax out of their own curiosity?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

The selection of doubles by others. I had not thought about that possibility.  MJ seems so meticulous when it comes to his appearance and stage performances. I based my belief that he selected the doubles on that. If a double was selected by others they wouldn't have MJs keen eye for some details. I suppose that would explain why over the years, some doubles were dead ringers  while others seemed a bit off at times.

The prospect of others selecting the doubles now really  takes me back to this question..."I would love to know when the doubles were selected to go out as MJ and under what circumstances?" What were the real circumstances? Were they selected because MJ had a simple conflict in schedule or were they ever needed at times to conceal something?

Doubles  continue to successfully work their little tribute shows.  However, they might have an interest in whether he is alive since they were often employed to act as his stand-in. Wouldn't it be funny if it is  revealed that one or more of them has followed the hoax out of their own curiosity?

I think there are 2 kinds of doubles. The ones hand picked by Mike to stand in when he was busy/ill or whatever, and the ones picked by people that wanted to take him down. For example to let the double sign stuff on behalf of Mike of which they knew he would never sign it himself.

[youtube:3l4w4w8m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8vXyoBES3U[/youtube:3l4w4w8m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Since I see doubles as far back as prior to the Bad era, I tend to believe that those were not picked by Mike himself.  Breaking free started with Dangerous, so the ones who controlled him must have had a hand in picking the doubles before he broke free.

After he broke free I think he picked most of the doubles himself, but some still could have been picked by the controllers to act on Mike's behalf.  By letting them perform actions that would discredit or hurt Mike in whatever way, they could still try to bring him down.  

As for those who were picked by Mike - I don't think that sending them out because he had a conflict in schedule or just didn't feel in the mood to interact with the public that day is the main reason for having doubles.  I think it had more to do with security, illness and distraction.  Distraction as in distracting those who were still after him, trying to harm him.

I wouldn't be surprised if any of the doubles is following the hoax.  If that's the case, then the question I have is: do all of them have good intentions..?  What if let's say one is an active participant in this hoax, trying to distract believers from finding the truth?  How can we be sure that all the doubles are on Mike's side?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I wouldn't be surprised if any of the doubles is following the hoax.  If that's the case, then the question I have is: do all of them have good intentions..?  What if let's say one is an active participant in this hoax, trying to distract believers from finding the truth?  How can we be sure that all the doubles are on Mike's side?

Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"the ones picked by people that wanted to take him down"

Sadly, that makes me think about more than just the signing of legal documents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On the old mjkit there was a very thought-provoking thread that discussed good people  vs bad people. The person who posted the thread brought up some excellent points about how bad people may be monitoring the hoax forums and following what is uncovered. To sum it up, it was suggested that our progress is also their progress. Sadly, all eyes that view these posts aren't working on MJs side.

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Since I see doubles as far back as prior to the Bad era, I tend to believe that those were not picked by Mike himself.  Breaking free started with Dangerous, so the ones who controlled him must have had a hand in picking the doubles before he broke free.

After he broke free I think he picked most of the doubles himself, but some still could have been picked by the controllers to act on Mike's behalf.  By letting them perform actions that would discredit or hurt Mike in whatever way, they could still try to bring him down.  

As for those who were picked by Mike - I don't think that sending them out because he had a conflict in schedule or just didn't feel in the mood to interact with the public that day is the main reason for having doubles.  I think it had more to do with security, illness and distraction.  Distraction as in distracting those who were still after him, trying to harm him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

mo and souza - it seems your in the know and in the industry, do you know of any current famous music stars that have doubles and can you provide pics - please  - thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

"the ones picked by people that wanted to take him down"

Sadly, that makes me think about more than just the signing of legal documents.

I know exactly what you mean...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
mo and souza - it seems your in the know and in the industry, do you know of any current famous music stars that have doubles and can you provide pics - please  - thank you.

We are not in the know and not in the industry, I can't help you with your question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

so is it mo thats in the industry then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

The Dutch music business, so like I said, we can't help you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

On the old mjkit there was a very thought-provoking thread that discussed good people  vs bad people. The person who posted the thread brought up some excellent points about how bad people may be monitoring the hoax forums and following what is uncovered. To sum it up, it was suggested that our progress is also their progress. Sadly, all eyes that view these posts aren't working on MJs side.

Exactly.  Just look at the threats we received after posting our "Mike, victim of Illuminati and Mind Control?" blog.  Even while we were still researching these subjects posters and chatters popped up trying to disrupt things.  This blog caused a huge division between believers, and still to this day Bad Plants appear to stir things up and cause an even bigger division.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "~Souza~"

The Dutch music business, so like I said, we can't help you.

but with respect you seem to speak with authority - even if its the dutch music business  - are doubles used and can you show examples or are you like us speaking hypothetically and based on assumption?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions