CC

Quote from: "Olgeya"
First post of the topic has been copied to the blog theresurrectionmj, and then on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login without reference to the blog author You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
The Author of this meterial spent too much time to collect and analise various data. She has many other interesting articles.
Once again kindly requested to moderators edit the post. I hope for your understanding. ;)  Lets respect each other's hard work

WELCAME! REALLY HARD WORK!!! IT´S SO INTERESTING THIS BLOG!!! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "awesome1"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i posed this vid that was taken by the people in the vid outside the staples, now the first time i saw this a while back.... i think July/August, but the Vid was uploaded in that period and they said that thie vid was taken at the Staples on the 3rd of June !!!!

so mike was in rehersal and TII was not all done in 2 days, maybe there were a few somgs done during the 2 dates, but there is obviously more to this than meets the eye.  i strongly believe that TII was intended to be a series of Concerts, and that michael had fully intended to do all the dates ( call me crazy  :lol: ), but i think that a hoax wasnt planned, i think that maybe something was "haunting" mike and that he had decided last minute to pull this off, which is why i think all these irregularities with his "death".  i jjust cant find a reason to think that he planned this over time, i would probably say that it may have been planned within a Week .

so call me Crazy ! :lol:  :lol:

We are both crazy !!!! :lol:  I totally agreec :x  with u!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
he probably rehearsed for the FILM B4 the 23rd but the footage was taken on the 23rd and 24th LOL!
I agree, it was meant to be a movie and not a concert.

Me too...Michael had this all planned out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
he probably rehearsed for the FILM B4 the 23rd but the footage was taken on the 23rd and 24th LOL!
I agree, it was meant to be a movie and not a concert.

So true - just because the footage was shot in two days doesn't mean they didn't rehearse a few days longer. I know nothing about making movies or doing concerts but it just seems like it would take so much longer to rehearse for something this big. IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

IWantYouBack

I think this article is fake to be honest with you. I actually had the opportunity of meeting Daniel Celebre. He taught me the Thriller dance! And the stories he told my friend and I were unbelievable how he made it. I honestly don't think the casting was fake.

Plus, Michael is such a great, great artist and no doubt a perfectionist. He would want and need the best of the best to back him up, and the only way to do this would be to have auditions for people all around the world. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

Info from copyright office- This particular sequence was registered JULY 2, 2009
The work on this particular sequence began on MAY 17, 2009 and is an immense amount of work.  DETAILS FOLLOW=====================================

Type of Work: Preregistration
Type of Work Preregistered: Motion Picture
Preregistration Number / Date: PRE000002491 / 2009-07-02
Application Title: Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens at Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Title: Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens at Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Copyright Claimant: AEG Live, LLC. Address: 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 501, Los Angeles, CA, 90036.
Creation of Work Began: 2009-05-17 **********************
Date of Anticipated Completion: 2009-08 (Approximate)
Projected Date of Publication: 2009- (Approximate)
Authorship on Application: AEG Live, LLC.
Description of Work: Video sequences and visual programs to be shown on audiovisual screens prior to, during, and immediately after concert performances by Michael Jackson on ?This Is It? concert tour. Video sequences/visual programs made by employees of Stimulated, Inc. (as work for hire). Video sequences include the ?Dome Project,? consisting of seven works: ?Smooth Criminal? (Michael Jackson inserted into classic 2-D black-and-white film noir chase sequence); ?Thriller? (3-D movie starting in a haunted house with a ghostly image of Vincent Price, then moving into a graveyard where the dead awaken); ?Earth Song? (3-D short film featuring little girl who wanders through rain forest, takes a nap and dreams of the splendor of nature, and awakens to find the natural world has been devastated); ?They Don?t Care About Us? (a/k/a ?Drill?) (2-D film in which a sea of soldiers march in unison; 10 male dancers replicated hundreds of times); ?MJ Air? (3-D movie in which a 707 jet pulls into the frame; hole was to open in screen for Michael Jackson to enter; jet flies away); ?The Final Message? (3-D movie of little girl from rain forest embracing the earth); and ?The Way You Make Me Feel? (2-D theatrical background featuring male dancers fashioned as historical construction workers). Other video sequences include: ?Flashes and Glimpses? (historical timeline of last century in 90 seconds); ?Startin? Somethin?? (animation with letters ?MJ? and words ?This Is It?); ?Jackson 5 Medley? (graphic animation featuring Jackson 5 logo); ?I Just Can?t Stop Loving You? (animation of a baroque hall of mirrors); ?Dangerous? (graphic animation replicating brainwaves); ?Dirty Diana? (graphic animation replicating fire); ?We are the World? (graphic animation containing religious icons); and ?Heal the World? (stock footage of children). This is an immense amount of work
=====================================================
This sequence was registered JULY 2, 2009The work for this sequence began on APRIL 13,2009 A lot of work- DETAILS FOLLOW-----------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Motion Picture
Preregistration Number / Date: PRE000002493 / 2009-07-02
Application Title: Documentary footage re rehearsals and behind the scenes for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour
Title: Documentary footage re rehearsals and behind the scenes for Michael Jackson ?This Is It? Concert Tour
Copyright Claimant: AEG Live, LLC. Address: 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 501, Los Angeles, CA, 90036.
Creation of Work Began: 2009-04-13 ********************************
Date of Anticipated Completion: 2009-09 (Approximate)
Description of Work: Audiovisual recordings shot in the Los Angeles, California area by and on behalf of documentarians Tim Patterson and Sandrine Orabona (as work for hire) in connection with preparations and rehearsals for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? Concert Tour. Includes footage shot at (1) Center Staging in Burbank, California from May 18, 2009 through June 1, 2009, (2) Stimulated, Inc. in Burbank, California on May 29, 2009, (3) Culver Studios in Culver City, California on June 1, 2009 through June 10, 2009, (4) the Forum in Inglewood, California on June 1, 2009 through June 21, 2009, and (5) Staples Center in Los Angeles, California from June 22, 2009 through June 25, 2009. Footage includes, inter alia: (1) On-stage rehearsals******, creative meetings, and behind-the-scenes footage of Michael Jackson and/or band, dancers, and singers. With Michael Bearden (musical director), Alfred Dunbar (bass), Roger Bashiri Johnson (percussion), Jonathan Moffett (drums), Thomas Organ (guitar), Orianthi Panagaris (lead guitar), and Morris Pleasure (keyboard); singers Judith Hill, Dorian Holley, Darryl Phinnesse and Kenneth Stacey; director Kenny Ortega; choreographers Travis Payne, Anthony Testa, and Stacey Walker; Karen Faye Heinze (hair and make up); Michael Bush (costumes); other members of the crew and other persons (including personnel of Stimulated, Inc.); and fans; and (2) Michael Jackson singing and dancing in 3D and 2D formats, for the background Chaos LED screen to be set onstage behind him during his performance. Also footage shot by Steve Stone Productions at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California and Center Staging in Burbank, California from April 13, 2009 through May 2009 of dancers? auditions for Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, and Timor Steffens.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This sequence was registered JULY 2, 2009The work on this sequence began
May 6, 2009 A lot of work.  DETAILS FOLLOW===================
=======================
Preregistration
Type of Work Preregistered: Advertising or Marketing Photograph
Preregistration Number / Date: PRE000002492 / 2009-07-02
Application Title: Photographs Taken at Rehearsals for Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Title: Photographs Taken at Rehearsals for Michael Jackson "This Is It" Concert Tour
Creation of Work Began: 2009-05-06 ****************************************
Date of Anticipated Completion: 2009-07 (Approximate)
Description of Work: More than 1,000 color, digital, still photographs taken on May 6, 2009, June 22, 2009, and June 23, 2009 in connection with rehearsals for Michael Jackson?s ?This Is It? concert tour. May 6, 2009 photographs taken by John Shearer (staff photographer for Getty Images (US), Inc.) (as work for hire) at Center Staging in Burbank, California. June 22, 2009 and June 23, 2009 photographs taken by Kevin Mazur (contributing photographer (free-lance) for Getty Images (US), Inc.) (as work for hire) at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. May 6, 2009 photographs depict rehearsal of concert performance by Michael Jackson, band, dancers, and back-up singers. June 22, 2009 photographs are portraits of band, dancers, and back-up singers. June 23, 2009 photographs depict rehearsal of concert performance by Michael Jackson, band, dancers, and back-up singers, with sets and audiovisual displays; director, staff, and crew in background of photographs.
============================================================
This sequence was registered July 2, 2009Work began June 23, 2009MICHAEL WAS REHEARSING BEFORE THAT.  THE SEQUENCE THEY WERE GOING TO USE FOR THE RELEASE OF T11 WAS FOR THE 23 ONWARD

The last copyright was for the movie which was registered 10/28/2009

Michael rehearsed more than two days.  There was supposed to be a tour.  You cannot prepare without the main attraction.  The auditions were not fake.  Those kids didn't fly from all over the world for nothing.  There were bound to be some of the same dancers chosen that had been in other projects.  Travis himself was once Michael's dancers before he became his choreographer.  Kenny has know Michael for years.  This was an immense amount of work and no doubt Michael did choose certain cuts that he was happy with.  That makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

This girl on twitter told me he wanted to do 10 shows and make a dvd about them and cancel the other 40.
She says he knew he couldn't do 50 concerts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I don't fully get the "it was supposed to be a film" theory. I mean yes I know the facts but that does not necesssarily rule out the concerts. Even if it was meant to be a film it does not definitelt mean there weren't gonna be any concerts. They might have wanted to do both which is not impossible at all since it's a "concert documentry2 kind of. Also for those who think there were doubles (still not sure myself) why would Michael even want to use doubles for some of those scenes? He's a perfectionist and that just does not make sense.

I've said it before and I say it again, he may have had to leave in a hurry (maybe catch a plane to an undisclosed destination) therefore, he couldn't finish all the film, hence the use of doubles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

the arabian nights

The people who were there, technical people, lighting people etc. who have spoken say Michael came for the "dancer auditions, many business/production meetings and was involved in all aspects of creative production." They say Michael was at Culver City from June 1st through June 10th for the DOME project and filming of the 3D and 2D films which included green screen. That explains why everyone was so excited for "And Michael's coming today. There's The Man. The Man is here." They say after that he did not return again until June 23rd which was the first rehearsal day at the Staples Center. So the 23rd and 24th were clearly planned to be the audiovisual/sound track recordings for the motion picture. That's the ONLY way that any of this makes any sense.

All of Michael's on-stage performances were shot in those two days, the 23rd and 24th, and he has several wardrobe changes to make it look like many different days, but the back-up singers and dancers' wardrobe changes do not coincide with Michael's. For instance Orianthi has on the silver dress and sparkling boots while Michael goes through 4 changes of clothes. Orianthi is the easiest one to keep up with because of the "sparkly" outfit but if one pays close attention, you will clearly see that Michael is changing clothes and no one else is.  Clearly, June 23rd and June 24th were shot for the "motion picture" and that is why it is 'PRE-REGISTERED IN THE COPYRIGHT DATABASE" as such.  

can you show me this - with orianthi - please - very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

can some one either do a back to back still of the dancers from both film/rehearsal footage?

or show the dancers names from both movies/rehearsal footage?

just because some of the dancers are the same does not mean that it was all fake, the dancers could have been just good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

If all the onstage rehearsals were from two days at the Staples Centre when did Orianthi have time to have a hairdresser do the colour change and hair extensions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Elsa"
If all the onstage rehearsals were from two days at the Staples Centre when did Orianthi have time to have a hairdresser do the colour change and hair extensions?

pixs pls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm... Do I detect the same outfit for Orianthi while Michael's clothes have changed... ?

Regarding the dancers... If you go to MJFanForeverAndADay's youtube account, she has a made a wonderful video that provides some great evidence proving that they were all infact chosen before the "Auditions" we were shown.

While we're speaking of the dancers has anyone been paying any attention to Timor's facebook status lately? (and yes, it's his legit facebook). Apparently the This Is It dancers have all started rehearsing together again, but for what?! They started rehearsing again not too long ago and they go from 11 to 7pm! Then he had one status that read, and I quote:

"When miracles happen they do for a reason....so when u see or feel it make shure u know how 2 act."

Are they rehearsing for "BAMs day" possibly? And is that what he's referencing in this status? Anyway, just found that interesting.

They're actually in rehearsal today... His current status is "In rehearsal...in Creating Process!!!...Love"
Hmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

but was it just the mj's jacket, maybe he spilled something on the other, just playing devils advocate here.

he is wearing the faded black pants that we see on the 23rd said the be the last day of footage, when it was 24th.

it is suspicious. lets look into this - very interesting.

any others?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

All the tickets they sold,people qued up for hours,i wonder how many people working on THIS IS IT(if it was a film all along,which i think it was),new that was all going to be for nothing,not sure what im trying to say really,just thinking out loud...... :?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions