Interview with La Toya from Argentina!
March 13, 2010, 08:59:39 PM
A tv show here in Argentina called 70.20.11 just shown an interview with La Toya Jackson..here are some strange things that she said:

*She lives near Michael's house, and she get to know that something was wrong with Michael because her father called and said "come to the hospital now!".. so she went, in the half way to the hospital her father called her again to say that she needed to hurry. Before getting to the hospital her cousin that takes care of her mother (that's something I didn't know) called her and give the phone to her mother...katherine was crying and screaming that Michael was dead.. so when she finnaly arrives to the hospital she asked to a nurse if Michael was dead, and the nurse told her "No! he is not dead!".. she run to the room and found her mother and the kids crying and saying that Michael was already dead, and she told them that the nurse said he was alive, but they insisted that Michael was dead.

*The owner of the show asked her about Michael's nose, and she said that media says a looot of things that are not true, that Michael did have a nose and that even the doctors that made the autopsy were laughing (yes, she said laughing) because they were expecting to see a Michael without a nose for all of these years that they have been listening to the medias. Then the owner of the tv asked her if it wasn't true that she was asking for the prostetic nose missing in the autopsy, and then again she said that the medias tell lies and that it was no true that she was asking for such a thing because Michael had a nose! and that she was present while they did the autopsy.

*They asked about his father abuses and she said that in another time it was kinda normal to hit your children but now is not common because there are laws that doesn't allow you to hit your children, but that Michael has forgiven his father already and that the whole family was close to him because he (michael) liked that way.. but sometimes security forbid them to go inside Michael's house and that the only one that face the security was Joe ----> she say that like saying that he was the only one who could get into the house even when security didn't allow them.

*After that, they asked about the will... (this is my favorite part) and why wasn't joe mentioned in the will if Michael has already forgive him. She smiled and said something like that there are things inside the family that people doesn't know, but they will some day. --> she say that like refering to some secrets that are IN the family.

*She also said that Michael was murderer because of the Beatles catalog, that he was afraid of being murderer and he spoke about this with his father, with her, and with some of his brothers..saying that he worth much more dead than alive; she told that she said to him that no one will dare to kill him because he was Michael! and that nothing wrong will ever happen to him.

-----This last thing mades me believe even more in some kind of protection program with the help of the goverment, that will explain a looot of things from the very beggining, such as the helicopters, the ambulance in his house, all the police used in the hospital and in the memorial, the autopsy report, the death certificate, etc etc etc.

I hope that someone has recorded this interview! This Tv channel has a web page where they upload some programs, so hopefully in some weeks we will see the full intervie, because I just type what I remember.

Lots of L.O.V.E!!

EDIT: here is the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:45:25 PM by Inhalib
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Re: Interview with La Toya from Argentina!
March 13, 2010, 09:22:45 PM
saying that he worth moch more dead than alive;

I've heard someone saying that b4 but can't remember who ... I think Harvey ??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

mjboogie

March 13, 2010, 09:35:04 PM
Need some experts to comb this interview with a Fine Tooth comb. Seems interesting! May be full of clues. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 09:51:06 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Need some experts to comb this interview with a Fine Tooth comb. Seems interesting! May be full of clues. :?

As I said, maybe in some weeks we will be able to see it, this is the webpage where it will be.. if we are lucky.
BTW, the show is called 70.20.11 and not 20.11 as I said before.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course if I see it first I'll post the link.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

March 13, 2010, 09:51:31 PM
HI!
I LIVE IN ARGENTINa and my mother, who loves in other city, called me to tell me that latoya was in this channel... but i have some guests having dinner in my house and i canĀ“t watch it... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

March 13, 2010, 10:00:07 PM
Quote from: "CC"
HI!
I LIVE IN ARGENTINa and my mother, who loves in other city, called me to tell me that latoya was in this channel... but i have some guests having dinner in my house and i canĀ“t watch it... :cry:
LOL!! you must lears these words "excuse me, but my boss just call me and I need to see this.. I don't even know why but.. well.. is my boss. I'll be right back!"

Lots of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

March 13, 2010, 10:07:40 PM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
Quote from: "CC"
HI!
LOL!! you must lears these words "excuse me, but my boss just call me and I need to see this.. I don't even know why but.. well.. is my boss. I'll be right back!"

Lots of L.O.V.E!

LOL! IĀ“M MY BOSS, TRUST ME: I WANT ONE BOSS IN THAT MINUTE! I SAY THE NEWS THAT LATOYA WAS IN THIS INTERVIEW AND EVERY BODY LAUGH ON MY FACE, AND MY HOUBAND MAKE THAT LOOK... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

March 13, 2010, 10:19:58 PM
Did you see the recreation of MJ's autopsy that Mr. Gelblung made some time ago in that same TV show? Utterly disgusting!.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

March 13, 2010, 10:31:31 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Did you see the recreation of MJ's autopsy that Mr. Gelblung made some time ago in that same TV show? Utterly disgusting!.

OMG yes I did  :evil: shame on him! and that guy was from Chile, he told that Michael only sued one person in his life... him! and he was proud of! what an as**** he also said that Blanket was Miko Brandon son O.O and that Michael used a prostetic nose. Hopefully this guy and Gelblung feel embarrased for what they did.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
OMG yes I did  :evil: shame on him! and that guy was from Chile, he told that Michael only sued one person in his life... him! and he was proud of! what an as**** he also said that Blanket was Miko Brandon son O.O and that Michael used a prostetic nose.

I remember it very well ... that was so cheap and stupid!  :evil:  Shame on them!

Hopefully this guy and Gelblung feel embarrased for what they did.

Lots of L.O.V.E!

I hope so!  :evil:  But I don't think he cares at all,  I mean come on, we are talking about the man who also did that recreation of Roswell's Autopsy!  :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

March 13, 2010, 11:12:23 PM
I remember that someone asked harvey that who was present at the autopsy and he said just one police detective and no family member was allowed in the autopsy room but latoya is saying that she was present so who is lying latoya or harvey ?,
 here is the link

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:14:52 PM
Quote from: "goodgirl"
I remember that someone asked harvey that who was present at the autopsy and he said just one police detective and no family member was allowed in the autopsy room but latoya is saying that she was present so who is lying latoya or harvey ?,
 here is the link

hmmm probably harvey LOL but IDK.
I have a question, it was Janet or La Toya the one that was waiting for someone to drive her to the hospital? I can't remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:16:20 PM
I remember that someone asked harvey that who was present at the autopsy and he said just one police detective and no family member was allowed in the autopsy room but latoya is saying that she was present so who is lying latoya or harvey ?

Uh, BOTH!!!

If Michael's alive then there WAS NO AUTOPSY!

Which means they're BOTH LIARS!   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:18:24 PM
 here is the link

I have a question, it was Janet or La Toya the one that was waiting for someone to drive her to the hospital? I can't remember.

That would have to be Latoya.

Janet was busy in Georgia filming ***AND*** her home in New York being shocked by the news...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 11:30:42 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
 here is the link

That would have to be Latoya.

Janet was busy in Georgia filming ***AND*** her home in New York being shocked by the news...
lol, ok thanks.. I don't remember hearing her something about waiting for someone to take her to the hospital but maybe it was not interesting for the interview (?).

@goodgirl I envy your memory. Yes he says that in the video. Maybe Latoya was reffering to the second autopsy?the one the family asked for?...if that's so.. the autopsy report that was released was about the second one?-- maybe I'm getting crazy but doesn't mention the presence of a fmily member when they took hair for some test?
O.o

Lots of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions