Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
CNN just announced that MTV has now banned the Beyonce/Lady Ga Ga video. If it weren't for youtube the vid might fade into oblivion.

Really ? :lol:
The new 'Thriller" , right ! :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "KINGdom52"
CNN just announced that MTV has now banned the Beyonce/Lady Ga Ga video. If it weren't for youtube the vid might fade into oblivion.

I don't remember thriller getting banned, just shortened

why are they banning the vid? is it the poisoning part? that is the last thing these kids need to copy off bey-bey and ga-ga
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The sexual references were pretty hardcore and so was some of the dialogue. They would have had to bleep a lot of that vid to air it. Lady Ga Ga looked right at home in the vid but Beyonce looked like a fish out of water. She has sunk pretty low in this vid.

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

why are they banning the vid? is it the poisoning part? that is the last thing these kids need to copy off bey-bey and ga-ga
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

The sexual references were pretty hardcore and so was some of the dialogue. They would have had to bleep a lot of that vid to air it. Lady Ga Ga looked right at home in the vid but Beyonce looked like a fish out of water. She has sunk pretty low in this vid.

wow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
I think they are exploiting him for personal gain, just like a lot of artists now.  But thats just my opinion.

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

The vid is on this thread. You saw it, right?  

American tv is still pretty squeamish about gays. The opening scene showing rough lesbian guards and inmates in the jail would instantly have upset people and encouraged them to call MTV with complaints. Plus the dialogue included... Guard #1 - "See I told you she didn't have a d**k." Guard #2 - " Too bad". That would have never made it past censors.

wow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

videos turn me off as of lately. I really don't care to see it anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm maybe they banned it because kids listen to Lady Gaga & first of all in the video she's in a prison making out with people, the lady rubs her crotch, then they throw her in the cell & tear off her clothes & she jumps on with her blurred crotch in the camera, then she's dancing around with her ass hanging out, then the whole poisoning people thing...that's just some ideas to why her weird, psycho video got banned. LOL. I did see some MJ stuff though, but I don't see them as clues more as Gaga & B being inspired by him & tributing him in their own way. Beyonce's military style leotard, jacket suit thingy, whatever hahaha the shoulders & sequins were definitely MJ inspired, & some of the dance moves, that's about it. I'm not sure Gaga is an illuminati puppet, I think she shows images in her videos & concerts about mind control in the business & at the Grammy's I think she was showing how they want to control her. Just my opinion & Beyonce may be inspired to do things from her husband or Gaga or whoever but I don't think she'd be out there constantly talking about how she'd be nothing if it weren't for MJ, when he so freely spoke out against thee illuminati in the music industry & supposedly Jay Z is one of them per say. I think he'd muzzle her if he was. He does have some kind of connection or fascination to th illuminati though = Sorry off topic but someone has called Gaga an illuminati puppet so thought I'd give my 2 cents.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial?  :roll:
Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison  (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our  pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back"  Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls...    They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

These are just a few points. There are more

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Haha , Yea i bet he tapped that . beyonce and him had late night phone calls right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For starters, this whole MTV discussion is silly considering Michael wasn't originally going to get any airplay either because he was black.  

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial?

She was on tour at the time.

I think they are exploiting him for personal gain, just like a lot of artists now. But thats just my opinion.

God, not everyone who mentions him is out to get him.  They only ever say nice things of him so what's the big deal?  

Once again, he's a big fan of BOTH Gaga and Beyonce.

But on a personal level - how many of them spoke up for him or defended him as a human being and "friend?"

GaGa wasn't famous back when he needed defending and I don't know if Beyonce said anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
Lady Gaga loves Michael:

"How do I feel when Michael Jackson died? (pause) I don't know what world we're making music in anymore without Michael Jackson. But it really made me think about the thing that I hold very most dear to me and it's also the thing that I get... I get relentlessly challenged about which is my underdying love for show business. It's something that's very frowned upon, especially in American pop culture for musicians... the theatrics of it is something that has been dead for a long time. But Michael Jackson is the king of show business and I thought to myself - I can never change who I am. I've always gotta stay true to showbiz."

And we all know he loved her, too. He would probably love Telephone.

Beyonce was good friends with him:

Diddy talks about how MJ came to a party because Beyonce was there, and danced with her all night.
[youtube:23y6vry1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVofjQ-URQ[/youtube:23y6vry1]

She dedicated Halo to Mike at every show on her tour after June 25th.

4:22 onwards, she shows footage of her as a child about to go to the Bad tour, then she can't sing from crying:

[youtube:23y6vry1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2KCsLR1xo[/youtube:23y6vry1]

As for Telephone, there's definitely MJ influences in it, but I don't think there's any clues.

MJ and Beyonce would have made a beautiful couple.  They look so happy together. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

nynyro

Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
For starters, this whole MTV discussion is silly considering Michael wasn't originally going to get any airplay either because he was black.  

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial?

She was on tour at the time.

I think they are exploiting him for personal gain, just like a lot of artists now. But thats just my opinion.

God, not everyone who mentions him is out to get him.  They only ever say nice things of him so what's the big deal?  

Once again, he's a big fan of BOTH Gaga and Beyonce.

But on a personal level - how many of them spoke up for him or defended him as a human being and "friend?"

GaGa wasn't famous back when he needed defending and I don't know if Beyonce said anything.

Everyone only says nice things about him now....  I think it's great when people want to pay tribute,it's just that  something about some of it seems to lack genuineness.   I'm sure Beyonce is an uber-fan, but what did she have to say during the trial?  Nothing.  He was too controversial a figure back then, so she stayed away.   She admires him as an artist, but being a fan of someone's  music is different from being their friend.  As far as Lady Gaga goes, maybe he would like her music because she's edgy or maybe not because she's vulgar in a lot of ways.  He's not here to answer that question, so you shouldn't assume that he would've liked the music they have out now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "grayshki"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial?  :roll:
Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison  (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our  pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back"  Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls...    They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

These are just a few points. There are more

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth

I agree 100%. I think she is very clever when it comes to her message delivery. From first glance, it looks like she is a puppet but if you look closer into it, she seems to make a lot of social commentary about a variety of topics.

And as far as people saying it's disgusting, I think it is supposed to shock you and disgust you because she is only projecting what the media and others has been putting to children and the masses for years now. She is just doing it in a very bold way. They do it in more subtle ways.

I also think Lady Gaga's whole persona is meant to be a sarcastic take on the celebrity puppet.

I could be totally wrong but it is interesting how obvious these messages are getting in the videos lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

nynyro

Quote from: "looking4truth"

I agree 100%. I think she is very clever when it comes to her message delivery. From first glance, it looks like she is a puppet but if you look closer into it, she seems to make a lot of social commentary about a variety of topics.

And as far as people saying it's disgusting, I think it is supposed to shock you and disgust you because she is only projecting what the media and others has been putting to children and the masses for years now. She is just doing it in a very bold way. They do it in more subtle ways.

I also think Lady Gaga's whole persona is meant to be a sarcastic take on the celebrity puppet.

I could be totally wrong but it is interesting how obvious these messages are getting in the videos lately.

I hope you're right about her act being sarcastic, somehow I'm not so sure.  She seems to have almost universal support from corporations and the media, if she was against them why are they so supportive of her.  Maybe they haven't gotten the joke yet???  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions