Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "grayshki"
Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison  (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our  pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back"  Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls...    They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

These are just a few points. There are more

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth

I am aware of all the points you just mentioned. And if you paid attention you would've noticed that the music industry is a huge part of the nwo. Are you really trying to say that those 'artists' are 'warning' us?  :lol:
They're just a big part of it. Why do you think the illuminati use their symbols in music videos and movies? It's all so we would say that "it's just something out of movies".

Lady gaga and Beyonce flashing their crotches in videos, promoting killing, promoting the all seeing eye and the baphomets horns isn't really a way to lead us to the truth. So please wake up!

Quote from: "looking4truth"
I agree 100%. I think she is very clever when it comes to her message delivery. From first glance, it looks like she is a puppet but if you look closer into it, she seems to make a lot of social commentary about a variety of topics.

And as far as people saying it's disgusting, I think it is supposed to shock you and disgust you because she is only projecting what the media and others has been putting to children and the masses for years now. She is just doing it in a very bold way. They do it in more subtle ways.

I also think Lady Gaga's whole persona is meant to be a sarcastic take on the celebrity puppet.

I could be totally wrong but it is interesting how obvious these messages are getting in the videos lately.

She doesn't only look like a puppet; she is. And she very well aware of it.

And how does she make those "social commentary about a variety of topics"? By promoting nudity, violence, scary occult symbols? Oh give me a break!

The target group of these so called artists are children. Do we really want these kind people to have any kind of effect on our kids? Don't think so. I sure wouldn't.

Has it ever occured to you that this kind of 'artists', music and musicvideos are simply a part of the agenda?

Just check out this thread:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Or watch 'The industry exposed' on youtube.

If ur saying that by using quite obvious illuminati material in her work, gaga is using illuminati for her benefit rather then exposing them, then ur saying Michael also did the same thing. Look at his Dangerous album cover, Blood on the dance Floor, Ghosts video (the floor, columns, etc...),the Invincible cover (one eye more obvious then the other).... these are just a few of the examples of his work that are FULL of illuminati symbols. So , what was his purpose? For his own gain? Or for their exposure?  
And remember, invincible was in the 2000's.

I believe gaga is doing the same as Michael. U should watch her interview with oprah. it might give u new perspectives on why she does this the way she does.  she's not afraid.

And I have to stress, i don't even like lady gaga's music all that much.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison  (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our  pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back"  Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls...    They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth

I am aware of all the points you just mentioned. And if you paid attention you would've noticed that the music industry is a huge part of the nwo. Are you really trying to say that those 'artists' are 'warning' us?  :lol:
They're just a big part of it. Why do you think the illuminati use their symbols in music videos and movies? It's all so we would say that "it's just something out of movies".

Lady gaga and Beyonce flashing their crotches in videos, promoting killing, promoting the all seeing eye and the baphomets horns isn't really a way to lead us to the truth. So please wake up!

Quote from: "looking4truth"
I agree 100%. I think she is very clever when it comes to her message delivery. From first glance, it looks like she is a puppet but if you look closer into it, she seems to make a lot of social commentary about a variety of topics.

And as far as people saying it's disgusting, I think it is supposed to shock you and disgust you because she is only projecting what the media and others has been putting to children and the masses for years now. She is just doing it in a very bold way. They do it in more subtle ways.

I also think Lady Gaga's whole persona is meant to be a sarcastic take on the celebrity puppet.

I could be totally wrong but it is interesting how obvious these messages are getting in the videos lately.

She doesn't only look like a puppet; she is. And she very well aware of it.

And how does she make those "social commentary about a variety of topics"? By promoting nudity, violence, scary occult symbols? Oh give me a break!

The target group of these so called artists are children. Do we really want these kind people to have any kind of effect on our kids? Don't think so. I sure wouldn't.

Has it ever occured to you that this kind of 'artists', music and musicvideos are simply a part of the agenda?

Just check out this thread:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Or watch 'The industry exposed' on youtube.

If ur saying that by using quite obvious illuminati material in her work, gaga is using illuminati for her benefit rather then exposing them, then ur saying Michael also did the same thing. Look at his Dangerous album cover, Blood on the dance Floor, Ghosts video (the floor, columns, etc...),the Invincible cover (one eye more obvious then the other).... these are just a few of the examples of his work that are FULL of illuminati symbols. So , what was his purpose? For his own gain? Or for their exposure?  

I believe gaga is doing the same as Michael. U should watch her interview with oprah. it might give u new perspectives on why she does this the way she does.  she's not afraid.

I don't think it was consciously Michael's intention to expose the illuminati until "HIStory", maybe "Dangerous".  I think he was doing a lot of those things and putting symbols in certain places subconsciously before that.  I think they came from what he was exposed to after being in the music business for so long.  

There's also a strikingly different tone to his music then Lady Gaga's...He actually addresses the issues dead on in "History" and "Invincible".  Lady Gaga glorifies it.  There's a huge difference... she making things that are normally evil and wicked seem glamorous and fun.  That's how the youth is responding to her music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Off topic a little bit, but just wanted to add another excerpt to the lyrics that are out now. This is from Britney Spears' song "3" which is about a threesome, a LOT of kids listen to her so the fact that she's singing a song like this on the radio is ridiculous. Anyways, I think the illuminati is behind her breakdown & drugging her. I've always thought people were responsible for that & now people are in control of her life all over again, here's a part of her lyrics:

"Are - you in
Livin' in sin is the new thing"

Livin' in SIN is the new thing? That's a great message for kids.  :roll:

I think we should be careful though, I don't really think every little thing refers to the occult. usually artists use choreographers, video directors & costume designers for their videos, so maybe it's not so much the artist using the occult symbolism maybe it's the people behind the scenes putting it in there & the artist is clueless as to what it symbolizes. & as for the songs, sometimes a lot of artists use metaphors in their lyrics to describe something else. So I don't want to get carried away here, I don't believe Beyonce is purposefully putting these things out there, I think she is being influenced by her husband & she's trying to keep up with Gaga, since they are the biggest female artists out there today. I don't know, I always liked Beyonce & so did MJ but the last time we saw them together was a few years ago, she has definitely changed a bit. I just don't know what to believe, it's getting crazy. But I don't want everyone to get carried away & start pointing fingers, this could really turn into a witch hunt all over again.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Found some interesting/strange Beyonce lyrics from her last 2 albums. BDay & I am..Sasha Fierce.

"Welcome to Hollywood " Featuring Jay Z.

[Intro: Jay-Z + (Beyonce)]
IT AIN'T FOR EVERYBODY!
(Uh) Welcome to Hollywood baby
(Take a picture) Uh huh
You're coming with? (Let's not even talk about it)
Let's do it (Let's Go!)

[Bridge 1]
I see your jealousy as you're watching
You're watching
It's kinda sexy to me how you're watching
You're watching

I see your face (I see your face)
You wanna touch it (You wanna touch it)
Come to my place (Come to my crib)
And let's discuss it (Let's chop it up)
Tonight you'll be (Tonight you're gonna be a superstar)
a superstar
come let me sign you up

(let's get into it)

[Chorus:]
Oh it's the lights (You're blinded by the)
Action! (You need that)
Hollywood
Oh it's the lights (You're blinded by the)
Satisfaction! (You need that)
Hollywood

You got to get it
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
Do you want it
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
But you don't need it
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
What do you do?
oh oh oh
What do you do?
oh oh oh
Hey

I see your face (I see your face)
You wanna touch it (You wanna touch it)
Come to my place (Come to my crib)
And let's discuss it (Let's chop it up)
Tonight you'll be (Tonight you gonna' be a superstar)
a superstar
come let me sign you up

[Chorus]

You hear it screaming
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
Camera's rolling
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
So addictive
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh
like Hollywood
oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh

And everybody warning you about it (Try to told you)
And once you taste you can't live without it (It's addictive)
Not 'cause you choose to not live without it (Sure you want this baby)
It's now a part of you (It's a part of you)
It's now a part of you
And everybody warning you about it (I see you blinded)
And once you taste you can't live

[Chorus:]
Ooh it's the lights (It's the lights)
Action! (Action)
Hollywood (Hollywood)
Ooh it's the lights (Satisfaction)
Satisfaction! (So addictive)
(Hey) Hollywood (Hollywood)

Now you wanna be seen
Male groupies
Now you become what you once despised
James Dean
John Belushi
Blow your whole life
Tryna live in the lights
Heroins following Marilyn Hoppin'
over the edges
just like Janice Joplin
River Phoenix
Jimi Hendrix
Jamie Morrison
All of them ended by
Hollywood

I see your face and a you wanna touch
come to my place and we can discuss it

Hollywood, Welcome to Hollywood

"Poison"
"Poison"

[Verse 1]
You're bad for me
I clearly get it
I don't see how something good could come from loving you

The death of me
Must be your mission
'Cuz with every hug and kiss,
You're snatching every bit of strength

That I'm gon' need to fight off the inevitable
And it's a heart-breaking situation
I'm up in but I can't control

[Chorus]
You're just like poison
Slowly moving through my system breaking all of my defenses with time

You're just like poison
And I just don't get it
How could something so deadly feel so right?

I'm not sure of what to do
It's a catch twenty-two
'Cuz the cure is found in you,
I don't want it but I do

You're just like poison
My affliction, I'm addicted, I can't lie
Kiss me one more time before I die

[Verse 2]
You ain't right, take me high
Then that high, it subsides
And my body flat lines

Then you come to revive
Wait, wait, wait, I'm alive
But how long will it last?
Will it all come crashing down?

How many doses am I needin' now?
What's the prognosis, will you be around?
Or am I just another victim of an assassin that broke my heart down?

[Chorus]
Baby, you're just like poison

You're just like poison
And I just don't get it

It's a catch twenty-two
I don't want it but I do

You're just like poison
Kiss me one more time before I die

[Verse 3]
It's just not my body (oh),
It's my mind you don't know how many times I told myself this can't do (can't do)
And that I don't need you
(No, I don't need you, no)

It's so unfair
That I find myself right back in your care
And what's good is that when you're not always there (there, there)
You're no good for my health, my health

You're just like poison

You're just like poison

[Chorus]
You're just like poison

You're just like poison
And I just don't get it

It's a catch twenty-two
I don't want it but I do

You're just like poison
Baby, kiss me one more time

You're just like poison

You're just like poison
And I just don't get it

It's a catch twenty-two
I don't wanna do

You're just like poison
I'm addicted, I can't lie
Kiss me one more time

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is obviously using their symbols with another interpretation, for example the Blood On The Dancefloor cover:

He's standing on their masonic checkered floor, while he's wearing red. So he's the blood on their floor; they metaphorical shedded his blood with all the bashing and slander.
And while he's standing on their floor, he's doing the Black Panthers fist. And that could only mean one thing; he's in war with them. And don't forget the lyircs on the album, for example the lyric of 'Is It Scary'.

So he using the symbols clearly from a whole another perspective.

Not like Lady Gaga who's doing the 'As above as below' like satan (yes it's all in the devils game) :

Plus she's doing the all seeing eye of the Anti Christ, while she's a puppet/dummy for them.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Amen grayshki. You hit the nail right on the head. I know it's hard for some people to understand, but you did a marvelous job of explaining the concept of the video. Well at least that is my understanding of the video.

Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial?  :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

Quote from: "Believe 777"
The difficulty comes when things like lyrics and imagery can be interpreted in different ways. It all means different things to different people. I don't like the lyrics to this song but I also don't know who these lyrics are aimed at ie, Illuminati or fans. Only the writer knows the true meaning behind their lyrics. I agree, I don't like the idea of kids hearing it, maybe it's for the adults to hear and be shocked at what our kids are listening to. I just keep watching to see what happens next, and where this is heading. Whatever it is doing it is pointing directly to the Illuminati, which is the point, I guess.

Are you serious   :|

That's like saying animal abuse is wrong and wanting to proof that by beating up a little kitten and then say "you see how wrong animal abuse is".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

ROFL

I hope MJ liking Lady Blah Blah is just a damn rumour , I don't see why he would like her , she is vulgar & a  damn illuminati puppet ..I can't stand beyonce too anyway ... So I don't think it has anything to do with MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

ROFL

Quote from: "Believe 777"
The difficulty comes when things like lyrics and imagery can be interpreted in different ways. It all means different things to different people. I don't like the lyrics to this song but I also don't know who these lyrics are aimed at ie, Illuminati or fans. Only the writer knows the true meaning behind their lyrics. I agree, I don't like the idea of kids hearing it, maybe it's for the adults to hear and be shocked at what our kids are listening to. I just keep watching to see what happens next, and where this is heading. Whatever it is doing it is pointing directly to the Illuminati, which is the point, I guess.

Are you serious   :|

That's like saying animal abuse is wrong and wanting to proof that by beating up a little kitten and then say "you see how wrong animal abuse is".

LMAO haha , I see what she means and I see what you mean too ..But I think what dancing_machine i saying is just far fetched and is just false .. I don't think there is any hope that Lady Gaga is trying to help us in any way.. she is only brainwashing people with sex all over her clips ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you ROTF, for seeing both sides. There is always more than one possible meaning to everything, people interpret things in a way that fits for them, depending on what they have learned and connected. My main point here is that Gaga and Beyonce's motives will be one or the other but the common basis is that the Illuminati are being exposed which ever way you look at it. You are all ahead of so many people out there. Millions of people haven't got the slightest clue about any of this and they kind of need to be shouted at so they take notice.  You don't need to be shouted at, you are already awake because you found out. I hope that makes sense, I just don't want this to be an I'm right and your wrong type of discussion. Both theories make sense, you may see mine as being far-fetched and I respect that as I respect your thoughts and beliefs, and I understand them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Little kids are listening to her music. This is just too much.

Little kids probably saw MJ doing thrusting movements, grabbing his crotch and videos like In The Closet, too.

We all know how sexual MJ could be, just like every other artists.  It's not their job to censor themselves for children.

----

Yes, Beyonce didn't say anything to the MEDIA during the trial but that doesn't mean they weren't friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

MashMike

Honestly i didn't like Gaga's and Beyonce's video at all,it has nothin' to do with Thriller,Thriller was a real piece of art,while Telephone was rather vulgar and from part to part disgusting to watch,esp. the lesb. moments,really, i do like Gaga and Beyonce,esp. Beyonce,she is a real talent but neither i think Beyonce was Mike's close friend, yes, he liked her as a talent and nice girl and vice versa,but close friends,i dont think so,where there those "tons of close friends" in the most terrible moment of his life,when he was going through hell, and now after his "death" all of them show their great love and respect for him,no criticizing, noone has the right to do it,but enough is enough
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Michael is obviously using their symbols with another interpretation, for example the Blood On The Dancefloor cover:

He's standing on their masonic checkered floor, while he's wearing red. So he's the blood on their floor; they metaphorical shedded his blood with all the bashing and slander.
And while he's standing on their floor, he's doing the Black Panthers fist. And that could only mean one thing; he's in war with them. And don't forget the lyircs on the album, for example the lyric of 'Is It Scary'.

Not like Lady Gaga who's doing the 'As above as below' like satan (yes it's all in the devils game) :

Plus she's doing the all seeing eye of the Anti Christ, while she's a puppet/dummy for them.

I wanted to add to this that the Invincible album is full of lyrics where he's showing that they can't mess with him.

That's not what we can say about Lady Gaga and Beyonce.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Great post Dancing_Machine!
I agree 100%.

I'm still mad at myself that I spent almost 10 minutes watching that stupid video waiting for it to get as good as a MJ video.  That's 10 minutes of my life that I'll never get back....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

I wanted to add to this that the Invincible album is full of lyrics where he's showing that they can't mess with him.

That's not what we can say about Lady Gaga and Beyonce.  :|

+1 !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions