mjlovebugTopic starter

we have 4 years to get it right
March 14, 2010, 01:46:36 AM
ok now i know that some do not look much in tot he religious stuff in the hoax. however i do believe we should b/c weather or not we believe it our self we must keep in mind that this is not our hoax it is Michael and so it will have Micheal's belief's. now we have heard him thank God many times and he was brought up in a church going family so this make's me assume that he did believe in good and he was very into his faith. you must understand his beliefs before you understand his message, they go hand in hand.

now lets look at what he said in the movie: we have 4 years to get it right (talking about the planet)

some thank this is talking about 2012, and that could very well be what he meet. again even if you do not thank 2012 is the end of the world, Michael may.

so how does 2012 tie in with religion: it is the end of the world so the anwer in the bible are the 7 Seals, Trumpets and Bowls.

side note:  the bible says "But pray that your flight will not be in the winter , or on a Sabbath . " (Matthew 24:18-20)  12-21-2012 is the last day on the calender. winter starts on 12-21-2012, however it is not on the sabbath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Their fear was palpable. Failure was unthinkable. Thick dark clouds forebode a day of bickering and arguing. But slivers of sunlight radiated insights and breakthroughs. The 16 member demon council was grappling with the structure of the book of Revelation – the big picture. Their success in understanding the book was vital to Diabolis and millions of demons. Evility typically ran the council meetings much like a dictator runs a country.

Evility began to pace as he talked, “Pay close attention. I despise repeating myself.”

His face contorted and then softened into a grin as he continued, “You all know that I enjoy working on puzzles. The book of Revelation is the ultimate, giant, jigsaw puzzle. It is extremely difficult to put together because it has thousands of unusually shaped pieces. Some of them are big but most are tiny.

"Today I am going to describe the big pieces and show you how they fit together. I will write the important points on the white board as I talk."

“The 7 churches have names but are not numbered. The 7 seals, 7 trumpets and 7 bowls are numbered but not named. They each have an introduction before number one and all but the churches have a break between the 6th and the 7th.” Evility paused as he wrote the names and numbers on the board.

“The seven churches all exist at the same time but the seven seals, seven trumpets and seven bowls portray events that will occur in numerical order. For example, the 1st trumpet will sound, then the 2nd, then the 3rd etc. The 5th trumpet will not sound before the 4th. The primary fulfillment of each of these events will be in the near future. The trumpets and the bowls relate directly to us and our demons. For now we will skip the churches and the seals.

“The last part of the 7th trumpet and the introduction to the bowls describe the same event so we can use it to create a timeline of the trumpets and bowls. Notice these two descriptions:

“The last part of the 7th trumpet says:

"19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail." Rev 11:19

“The introduction to the bowls says:

"5 After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened." Rev 15:5-6

“Both of these verses describe the temple of God in heaven being opened. The temple is opened during the 7th trumpet, just before the 7 bowls are poured out. I will use an Int for the introduction. The seven trumpets sound in order and then the seven bowls are poured out in order. This is the timeline for the trumpets and the bowls:

“Notice something interesting. Noises, thunder, lightning and an earthquake occur together exactly three times in Revelation:

“These three earthquakes will be worldwide and will be accompanied by noises, thunder and lightning. People will be terrified when they feel the earthquake and hear the thunder and noises. I will use NTL to stand for noises, thunder and lighting and an E for earthquake. This is how the picture looks now:

[attachment=4:5esi56t0]ds.png[/attachment:5esi56t0]

“The first earthquake will be severe. The second earthquake will be more violent and will be accompanied by hail. The third earthquake will be the greatest earthquake that has ever occurred. Hailstones will fall that weigh about 100 lbs. each. Every mountain and island on earth will be moved out of its place during this devastating earthquake.

[attachment=3:5esi56t0]sddddd.png[/attachment:5esi56t0]

“The seven trumpets and the seven bowls are judgments from God. He will send 14 plagues to the earth in a sequence of events during the Great Tribulation.

"God will use the 7 trumpets to wake up people in the world to spiritual realities. Each trumpet will be a devastating, supernatural event designed to get the attention of every person on earth. The trumpets contain the wrath of God, but His wrath is mixed with mercy. There is still time for people to worship God, repent of their sins and receive salvation.

"During the 7th trumpet the door to salvation is forever closed. The bowls contain God’s wrath without any mercy. His wrath will be poured out full strength on those people who refuse to worship Him and choose to worship Diabolis (Satan) instead. There will be no possibility of salvation during the bowls. People have no second chance to be saved after the 7th trumpet.

“The first four trumpets are great physical disasters that wreak havoc on the earth. They may be caused by meteorites and asteroids hitting the earth and the ocean.

[attachment=1:5esi56t0]tt.png[/attachment:5esi56t0]

“The 5th, 6th, and 7th trumpets are called woes and they will be absolutely devastating.

[attachment=2:5esi56t0]fdwed.png[/attachment:5esi56t0]

“The 7 bowls containing the wrath of God full strength will be poured out on the people who have chosen to worship Diabolis (Satan, the beast). Rev 16:1-12, 17-21

[attachment=0:5esi56t0]yu.png[/attachment:5esi56t0]

Evility sighed deeply. “So, there you have the big picture. The most significant events for us are the 5th and 6th trumpets. During the 5th trumpet we will physically invade the earth and torture people for five months. We will use the torture to convince them to worship Diabolis. He will appear to be Jesus and Archimel and Mordality will appear to be Moses and Elijah. This is when we will implement Operation Takeover.

“During the 6th trumpet we will have the pleasure of killing 1/3 of the people.” Evility paused to savor the thought and then continued soberly. “The 6th trumpet is also the most serious time for us because it is our last opportunity to secure the worship of the people.

"As soon as the 7th trumpet sounds the people that have managed to escape our grasp will be forever safe from us. So we need to be totally sure that every person has chosen our side before the 7th trumpet sounds.”

The demons sat in stunned silence contemplating how they could exact worship from every human being. Failure was unthinkable. Their fear was palpable.

you must understand his beliefs before you understand his message, they go hand in hand.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

Re: we have 4 years to get it right
March 14, 2010, 07:54:13 AM
we got to a time where religion ,science ,society go same direction.
SCientifically,earth is very ill,and nature is responding to that.
God gave great chances to people to adjust the situation,but we never caught it ,and things have turned worse and worse.
Catholicism believe in the fact that there should be a very close time of disasters,and people dispair.Many countries wil disappear. This is not God punition for the world.He loves us. But this is the only way to move conscience,and turn world into a better place. After the disaster will come, the survived ones will understand many things, and it will start a new era,made of love and of people helping each other. It will not be the end of the world,but a new love world beginning. That will be the place where God finally will come back on earth. We should not be scaried for that,but being ready for those painful and horiibble dark days.No matter if it will mean death for many people.Death is eternal life. That will mean finally God's love on earth among people. That is the important.
In short words,this is what Catholicism says.
I am a bit scared anyway...EVen id I am catholic...
 I try to adjust my life,before that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 14, 2010, 08:03:11 AM
GOD is all of us together, that´s why god is in all of us.
The God from the churches is just another, a fake god.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

March 14, 2010, 08:46:41 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

that is your belief.I respect. But you saying that is a fake one,is no respect IMO. Sorry,but I have to say.
Our belief is not the same,I suppose. I never said once in my life that people who think differnt than me are stupid. You would feel offended,wouldn't you?
I will not go further on this. My post before was just connected to the thread,and just reported catholic faith. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
I (and I underline "I") believe God is AMONG us. But not IN all of us...we wouldn't be at the point we are now. SOme People accept Him,and let Him inside themselves, others don't.
Let's go on with the hoax...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 09:11:33 AM
Quote from: "mmz"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

that is your belief.I respect. But you saying that is a fake one,is no respect IMO. Sorry,but I have to say.
Our belief is not the same,I suppose. I never said once in my life that people who think differnt than me are stupid. You would feel offended,wouldn't you?
I will not go further on this. My post before was just connected to the thread,and just reported catholic faith. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
I (and I underline "I") believe God is AMONG us. But not IN all of us...we wouldn't be at the point we are now. SOme People accept Him,and let Him inside themselves, others don't.
Let's go on with the hoax...

Both of u need to relax here.....as humans we have our own beliefs .....most often fluctuating.....all of us may or may not believe in the existence of God.....However ,we sure do exist n with differeces!Here's something nice Robert Alan has said:

Okay, we are different it's true.
And I don't like to do all the things that you do.
But here's one thing to think through,
You're a lot like me and I'm a lot like you!

Thus lets try n look at the beauty of life n do all we can for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 14, 2010, 09:38:02 AM
I never said that´s another but my opinion.
I´m so relaxed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

March 14, 2010, 11:06:48 AM
I am very relaxed..just replied with my thoughts...anyway,it is correct..so different but all so same.
what I care most,is just people spread love,non matter their belief. I think we all can agree on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions