Re: MJ and his children.... TIGER WOODS!!
December 04, 2009, 05:13:18 PM
A sperm and an egg don't make you a parent....loving unconditionally and totally does!

'nough said.  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 05:14:32 PM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
A sperm and an egg don't make you a parent....loving unconditionally and totally does!

'nough said.  ;)
RESPECT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 05:22:07 PM

'nough said.  ;)
Exactly!! Please can we not discuss the children in this way-Michael loved them and they loved him and he cared for them and he was their Father, a parent is someone who takes care of you, raises you and keeps you safe. Can we please not discuss private matters of this nature? it has absolutely nothing to do with the hoax. It is not appropiate to discuss the parentage of anyone, Michael was a private person and I think he would be horrified to know this matter was being discussed on an internet forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 04, 2009, 05:38:07 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

'nough said.  ;)
Exactly!! Please can we not discuss the children in this way-Michael loved them and they loved him and he cared for them and he was their Father, a parent is someone who takes care of you, raises you and keeps you safe. Can we please not discuss private matters of this nature? it has absolutely nothing to do with the hoax. It is not appropiate to discuss the parentage of anyone, Michael was a private person and I think he would be horrified to know this matter was being discussed on an internet forum.
i do agree but this needed to be said ,so hopefully people will understand and accept,and i will not say anymore on this subject
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 05:39:49 PM

'nough said.  ;)

Sorry... but you are missing the point of my original post.

The point i am making is that there are other afro-carribean celebrities who have had mixed-raced children who appear white...   but the media NEVER questions them or the parentage...  but Michael Jackson was vilified in the press over this.
Im not questioning MJs parentage.....  im pointing out how biased the media was towards MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 04, 2009, 05:59:11 PM
Sorry, but...... Tiger's mother is Asian and his father is black so he is half black.  Plus are not Michael's biological children everyone knows that except you.  Oh, and does it really even matter, everyone is so busy wondering where Michael's Dick has been.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 06:02:47 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

'nough said.  ;)

Sorry... but you are missing the point of my original post.

The point i am making is that there are other afro-carribean celebrities who have had mixed-raced children who appear white...   but the media NEVER questions them or the parentage...  but Michael Jackson was vilified in the press over this.
Im not questioning MJs parentage.....  im pointing out how biased the media was towards MJ.

i totally agree with you but i think some of the reason why they said this is because of other things that took place..like debbie not being around and blanket coming out of nowhere..so i think that with them being so light AND there moms not being around people make assumptions about there paternity

and im not saying that that is a right assumption but having had conversations about it with others i belive its the mix of all of that becaue like you said noone question quincy and rashida, eartha kitt and her daughter or james earl jones and his kids
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 04, 2009, 06:09:32 PM
Im only using Tiger Woods as an example, because as far as i know no-one has ever questioned the parentage of his children...  unlike what Michael has had to endure

Tiger Woods and other people of color are an entirely different situation than Michael, who's in a class all by himself when it comes to this subject.

(Ignorant) people question the parentage of Michael's children because (1) they believe the nonsense that he's a freak and would therefore do freaky things to have freaky (meaning unexpectedly different) children, (2) they believe the nonsense that Michael's skin got lighter because he was trying to "become" white, (3) they believe the nonsense that Michael was asexual or gay and therefore never had sex with Lisa Marie, Debbie, or any other woman, and (4) they believe the nonsense that one darker-skinned (like Michael originally was) black parent means a mixed child can only have a skin tone that's noticeably "colored."

Some of these ignorant people will learn eventually, although it makes no difference whatsoever whether Michael is the biological parent of his children. He's their one and only father, no matter what, as all of us intelligent people here realize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 06:31:43 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Im only using Tiger Woods as an example, because as far as i know no-one has ever questioned the parentage of his children...  unlike what Michael has had to endure

Tiger Woods and other people of color are an entirely different situation than Michael, who's in a class all by himself when it comes to this subject.

(Ignorant) people question the parentage of Michael's children because (1) they believe the nonsense that he's a freak and would therefore do freaky things to have freaky (meaning unexpectedly different) children, (2) they believe the nonsense that Michael's skin got lighter because he was trying to "become" white, (3) they believe the nonsense that Michael was asexual or gay and therefore never had sex with Lisa Marie, Debbie, or any other woman, and (4) they believe the nonsense that one darker-skinned (like Michael originally was) black parent means a mixed child can only have a skin tone that's noticeably "colored."

Some of these ignorant people will learn eventually, although it makes no difference whatsoever whether Michael is the biological parent of his children. He's their one and only father, no matter what, as all of us intelligent people here realize.

this basicly what i was trying to say...lol there more to it why people said that about those kids, there skin color just takes the cake...look at omer for example, on most pictures he is dark skinned and he looks like mike pre op but they still refuse to believe that there is even a possiblity of him being his son....even the boy they posted on TMZ is full black and they said that couldnt be his son BECAUSE HE WAS FULL BLACK..they will never give mj a break..period

p.s. im not saying that omer or malachi are his sons but im just pointing out how people dismissed them so quickly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 06:49:47 PM
Hey hey hey! Americans and the nation have a lot of internal issues however we are NOT crazy. Please do not make broad statements such as that. As an American, I do take offense to such statements. I do not know you or your country of origin. I do not know your nation's politics, economic state or status in the global community. However I will respect you as an individual and treat you with dignity. PLEASE do not bash my country! I am an American and I will not stand for it. Not now or ever.

Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
American people are crazy

pfff leave tiger woods alone you are realy trippin america (like always :roll: ) no offense ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:48:01 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Sorry, but...... Tiger's mother is Asian and his father is black so he is half black.  Plus are not Michael's biological children everyone knows that except you.  Oh, and does it really even matter, everyone is so busy wondering where Michael's Dick has been.

This was inapropriate on every level do not post like this again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 04, 2009, 08:05:07 PM
THIS IS IT

Ok I am gonna say this because things like this get me heated and heated fast. The only thing on this forum that gets me madder than all of us arguing over an innoncent thread started with genuine intentions is when people get in the "I love Mj better than you' contest. Look we all agree to have "open minds" and to "look at everything" and "to be MJs army and stop the bad press and clear his name"...until it comes to this.
 On the other forum every single time someone posted a youtube video that showed proof the MJ was biologicaly the father of his own children (such as showing Princes skin closeups with vitiligo spots,or a comparison of toddler pics of Prince with pics of his grandfather-or facial feature comparison) they were almost ran of the site...WHY? There is nothing wrong with standing behind the children and there is nothing wrong with saying "OMG Prince is a cutie and he looks like his dad"...There is nothing more demeaning about that then there is about me buying books that cite real and valid evidence that Michael was not a pedophile...wich OMG coincidently has nothing to do with the hoax either.
 This thread was showing media bias as many other threads have done. It was not about MJs sexual private life and it was not to get people on here who obviously think he was not the father to start arguments.
 HERE is my really big pet peeve...yes ,there are  many many parents who are not biolagical parents...and no, sperm does not make you a FATHER  where it counts. BUT, if I ,after years of hearing MJ defend himself and say over and over that yes he was their father,yes he and Debbie really were married,yes yes yes, then to say "oh well I don't think that ever really happened but it doesn't matter because he was their father the way it counted...obviously not biologiacly but that doesnt matter"...then in a sense I am saying he is lying- and a liar is a liar is a liar. Well I believed everything else he ever said so yes I believe the kids have his blood in them.
 Now for my own "bi-racial" friends experience: I had a friend who I had no earthly idea her mom was black-her hair was light light brown,her skin was kind of light olive color (now that I think of it it was actualy Paris's color) her eyes were blue green. Her mom was black and her dad hawaiin.
 If anyone has read Aphrodite Jones book ,Debbie Rowe testified...in her testimony she talks about at that time she was in the middle of trying to get joint custody or custody back for her children...she said that this was actualy an attempt at trying to reunite with MJ because she loved him very much and had tried to reconnect with him and was unable...wether this was ploy to get money or not ,I ,you are anybody else does not know,but I do feel that they had SOME FORM OF LOVE on some level.
  This is the only time I am posting about this and if I have to repeat it another thread I will -and if this turns out like some that were on the other forum I will lock it.
 Prince is a doll-and he looks like Michael(eyes droopy little mouth-look at child pis of Mike)
Paris is beautiful-she proabably acts like Michael
Blanket is a doll-and he looks incredibly like Michael and not just because he is darker.
It is not inapropriate for me to say so!-defending Michaels children and their paternity is not wrong.
 DO NOT put nasty words in your posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 04, 2009, 08:06:47 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Hey hey hey! Americans and the nation have a lot of internal issues however we are NOT crazy. Please do not make broad statements such as that. As an American, I do take offense to such statements. I do not know you or your country of origin. I do not know your nation's politics, economic state or status in the global community. However I will respect you as an individual and treat you with dignity. PLEASE do not bash my country! I am an American and I will not stand for it. Not now or ever.

Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
American people are crazy

pfff leave tiger woods alone you are realy trippin america (like always :roll: ) no offense ;)

Hi five  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 04, 2009, 10:16:43 PM
Michael isn't even 100% black, so of course his children will be biracial.

it isn't an American issue. it's just ignorance of biology. maybe those who believe they aren't Michael's kids missed a day or class of biology class in high school?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 10:22:44 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"

amazing language you use... :roll:

& you're doing the same exact thing if you're looking through a topic like this.  :roll:

let's be a tiny bit more mature now, please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions