Re: MJ and his children.... TIGER WOODS!!
December 05, 2009, 12:18:23 AM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
THIS IS IT

Ok I am gonna say this because things like this get me heated and heated fast. The only thing on this forum that gets me madder than all of us arguing over an innoncent thread started with genuine intentions is when people get in the "I love Mj better than you' contest. Look we all agree to have "open minds" and to "look at everything" and "to be MJs army and stop the bad press and clear his name"...until it comes to this.
 On the other forum every single time someone posted a youtube video that showed proof the MJ was biologicaly the father of his own children (such as showing Princes skin closeups with vitiligo spots,or a comparison of toddler pics of Prince with pics of his grandfather-or facial feature comparison) they were almost ran of the site...WHY? There is nothing wrong with standing behind the children and there is nothing wrong with saying "OMG Prince is a cutie and he looks like his dad"...There is nothing more demeaning about that then there is about me buying books that cite real and valid evidence that Michael was not a pedophile...wich OMG coincidently has nothing to do with the hoax either.
 This thread was showing media bias as many other threads have done. It was not about MJs sexual private life and it was not to get people on here who obviously think he was not the father to start arguments.
 HERE is my really big pet peeve...yes there are  many many parents who are not biological parent...and no sperm does not make you a FATHER-not where it counts. BUT, if I ,after years of hearing MJ defend himself and say over and over that yes he was their father,yes he and Debbie really were married,yes yes yes...and then to say "oh well I don't think that ever really happened but it doesnt matter because he was their father the way it counted...obviously not biologicly but that doesn't matter...the in a sense I am saying he is lying-yes and a liar is a liar is a liar. Well I believed everything else he ever said so yes I believe the kids have his blood in them
 Now for my own "bi-racial" friends experience. I had a friend who I had no earthly idea her mom was black-her hair was light light bron,her skin was kind of light olive color (now that I think of it it was actualy Paris's color) her eyes were blue green. Her mom was black and her dad hawaiin.
 If anyone has read Aphrodite Jones book ,Debbie Rowe testified...in her testimony she talks about at that time she was in the middle of trying to get joint custody or custody back for her children...she said that this was actualy an attempt at trying to reunite with MJ, because she loved him very much and had tried to reconnect with him and was unable...wether this was ploy to get money or not ,I ,you are anybody else does not know,but I do feel that they had SOME FORM OF LOVE on some level.
  This is the only time I am posting about this and if I have to repeat it another thread I will -and if this turns out like some that were on the other forum I will lock it.
 Prince is a doll-and he loks like Michael
Paris is beautiful-she proabably acts like Michael
Blanket is a doll-and he looks incredibly like Michael and not just because he is darker.
It is not inapropriate for me to say so-defending Michaels children and their paternity is not wrong.
 DO NOT put nasty words in your posts.

Great post, NLP...I also believe the kids have his blood. If Michael says it, I believe him despite what Debbie Rowe says.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 12:30:55 AM
THIS IS IT

Ok I am gonna say this because things like this get me heated and heated fast. The only thing on this forum that gets me madder than all of us arguing over an innoncent thread started with genuine intentions is when people get in the "I love Mj better than you' contest. Look we all agree to have "open minds" and to "look at everything" and "to be MJs army and stop the bad press and clear his name"...until it comes to this.
 On the other forum every single time someone posted a youtube video that showed proof the MJ was biologicaly the father of his own children (such as showing Princes skin closeups with vitiligo spots,or a comparison of toddler pics of Prince with pics of his grandfather-or facial feature comparison) they were alsmost ran of the site...WHY? There is nothing wrong with standing behind the children and there is nothing wrong with saying "OMG Prince is a cutie and he looks like his dad"...There is nothing more demeaning about that then there is about me buying books that cite real and valid evidence that Michael was not a pedophile...wich OMG coincidently has nothing to do with the hoax either.
 This thread was showing media bias as many other threads have done. It was not about MJs sexual private life and it was not to get people one here who obviously think he was not the father to start argumesnt.

Hear, hear.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

MJsSuperflyPYT

December 05, 2009, 01:15:09 AM
For Neverlandprincess:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 02:40:58 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Hey hey hey! Americans and the nation have a lot of internal issues however we are NOT crazy. Please do not make broad statements such as that. As an American, I do take offense to such statements. I do not know you or your country of origin. I do not know your nation's politics, economic state or status in the global community. However I will respect you as an individual and treat you with dignity. PLEASE do not bash my country! I am an American and I will not stand for it. Not now or ever.

Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
American people are crazy

pfff leave tiger woods alone you are realy trippin america (like always :roll: ) no offense ;)

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 05, 2009, 03:18:31 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Michael isn't even 100% black, so of course his children will be biracial.
The first part is a good point. Most American black people who didn't just arrive from Africa, like me and Michael, are mixed, primarily with white and Native American.

But that doesn't mean our children will automatically be biracial. If we have kids with another black person who has two black parents, mixed or not, the kids will be black too, although they could have pretty much any skin tone or hair texture or eye color (the last depending on ancestry) imaginable.

All of this is irrelevant anyway, though. Michael's kids are his kids, and I really don't care if they have his DNA or not. He said they did, so they do, and I don't care how they got it either. Case closed for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 03:36:20 AM
being a child from a background where I was asked multiple times if I was adopted.. I personally do not believe that DNA makes you a father. It is all about who is a "daddy." My father and I look extremely a lot a like, however, we act nothing alike. If you were to see me and my "daddy" next to each other, we walk the same, talk the same, and even make a lot of the same gestures... Why? because he was there through all of my tough moments. ok.. to my point, whether or not MJ's children are or are not BIOLOGICALLY his does NOT matter. They are HIS children because they were RAISED that way.. His children will act and pick up on his mannerisms... I believe that all of his kids are his, not matter what skin tone. My grandmother is Ukrainian and has olive skin and dark hair, her daughter is as pale as white bread and blonde, my father is dark olive skin and green eyes with dark hair. Kids come from genetics passed down. MJ's kids are NO different. They are beautiful! They LOVE their father!

If you think that they are not smart enough to get on the web and read what has been posted about them, then you are dumb. They are Michael's kids, they are brilliant. They have read everything and know what's going on. They believe one thing to be true, MJ was their Father, their daddy, their one and only, and to disrespect that would be ridiculous. Genetics have NOTHING to do with being a DADDY...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation. -Michael Jackson

December 05, 2009, 11:29:54 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Michael isn't even 100% black, so of course his children will be biracial.
The first part is a good point. Most American black people who didn't just arrive from Africa, like me and Michael, are mixed, primarily with white and Native American.

But that doesn't mean our children will automatically be biracial. If we have kids with another black person who has two black parents, mixed or not, the kids will be black too, although they could have pretty much any skin tone or hair texture or eye color (the last depending on ancestry) imaginable.

All of this is irrelevant anyway, though. Michael's kids are his kids, and I really don't care if they have his DNA or not. He said they did, so they do, and I don't care how they got it either. Case closed for me.

what i meant was his kids are biracial or whatever because of him & debbie. i can't judge blanket because we don't know who his mother is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 02:55:31 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
THIS IS IT

On the other forum every single time someone posted a youtube video that showed proof the MJ was biologicaly the father of his own children (such as showing Princes skin closeups with vitiligo spots,or a comparison of toddler pics of Prince with pics of his grandfather-or facial feature comparison) they were alsmost ran of the site...WHY? There is nothing wrong with standing behind the children and there is nothing wrong with saying "OMG Prince is a cutie and he looks like his dad"...There is nothing more demeaning about that then there is about me buying books that cite real and valid evidence that Michael was not a pedophile...wich OMG coincidently has nothing to do with the hoax either.
 This thread was showing media bias as many other threads have done. It was not about MJs sexual private life and it was not to get people one here who obviously think he was not the father to start argumesnt.

Hear, hear.  ;)
Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 05, 2009, 06:55:01 PM
This thread started with someone intending to make a parallel between the bi-racial Woods children and the children of MJ. There are those who believe that MJ's kids are biologically his. There is another group that doubts whether that is true. I fall in the latter category. It's cool. At the end of the debate both sides can simply shake hands, hug and agree to disagree. A stop by the local bar for a cocktail would be cool too...lol. I'll buy the first round of drinks.  8-)  ;)

There is one reason and only one why I have suspected that MJ is not the biological father of those children. It has nothing to do with skin color/tone. I suspect that MJ was infertile and incapable of fathering children. Why? Two things lead me to the suspicion: 1)the sadistic beatings at the hand of his father and 2)MJ's efforts to even out his skin color in the area of his genitals. One or both events may have led to Mj's infertility.

According to the tapes between MJ and Rabbi Schmuley, MJ revealed that his father would order the boys to strip nude and that the father would oil them down and proceed to beat them mercilously with belts/cords. A child will squirm and move around during such a horrific activity. It is not likely that the belt missed a particularly sensitive part of a young male child's  body either. Repeated beatings with an object such as a belt or cord would inflict more damage than pain. The pain eventually subsides. It does not take a lot to permanently damage that part of the male anatomy and it's internal operating nerves and functioning capabilities. It is very vulnerable.

The skin treatments aka bleaching creams are designed for certain external parts of the body. They are effective on those areas that are not overly sensitive and vulnerable for chemical poisoning. MJ and Debbie Rowe met as a result of him burning his scrotum while he  applied bleaching cream to his genitals. She treated him for the burns. The burns may have been simply burns or they may have escalated to chemical poisoning. It is unknown how long he had applied the creams before the results took a turn for the worst and required medical attention. Chemical poisoning is one of several causes for male infertility.

I do not bring this up for any reason other than for people to consider that it is possible that Mj was not the biological father. However....what matters most is that in every other sense, MJ  is their father and that is what counts first and last and most. He has raised and loved those children so they are indeed his children in every other sense of the word.

Peace and L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 07:01:31 PM
I suspect that MJ was infertile and incapable of fathering children.

What do you mean?  The autopsy report said he had active sperm!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 05, 2009, 07:21:32 PM
Any man can produce sperm. Does the sperm produce children? Now... that is the REAL question. Ok?  8-)

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I suspect that MJ was infertile and incapable of fathering children.

What do you mean?  The autopsy report said he had active sperm!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 08:00:55 PM
Quote from: "MJsSuperflyPYT"
For Neverlandprincess:

aww love the clapping smiley thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 05, 2009, 08:07:54 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
THIS IS IT

On the other forum every single time someone posted a youtube video that showed proof the MJ was biologicaly the father of his own children (such as showing Princes skin closeups with vitiligo spots,or a comparison of toddler pics of Prince with pics of his grandfather-or facial feature comparison) they were almost ran of the site...WHY? There is nothing wrong with standing behind the children and there is nothing wrong with saying "OMG Prince is a cutie and he looks like his dad"...There is nothing more demeaning about that then there is about me buying books that cite real and valid evidence that Michael was not a pedophile...wich OMG coincidently has nothing to do with the hoax either.
 This thread was showing media bias as many other threads have done. It was not about MJs sexual private life and it was not to get people on here who obviously think he was not the father to start arguments.
 HERE is my really big pet peeve...yes there are  many many parents who are not biological parent...and no sperm does not make you a FATHER-not where it counts. BUT, if I ,after years of hearing MJ defend himself and say over and over that yes he was their father,yes he and Debbie really were married,yes yes yes...and then to say "oh well I don't think that ever really happened but it doesnt matter because he was their father the way it counted...obviously not biologicly but that doesn't matter...the in a sense I am saying he is lying-yes and a liar is a liar is a liar. Well I believed everything else he ever said so yes I believe the kids have his blood in them
 Now for my own "bi-racial" friends experience. I had a friend who I had no earthly idea her mom was black-her hair was light light bron,her skin was kind of light olive color (now that I think of it it was actualy Paris's color) her eyes were blue green. Her mom was black and her dad hawaiin.
 If anyone has read Aphrodite Jones book ,Debbie Rowe testified...in her testimony she talks about at that time she was in the middle of trying to get joint custody or custody back for her children...she said that this was actualy an attempt at trying to reunite with MJ, because she loved him very much and had tried to reconnect with him and was unable...wether this was ploy to get money or not ,I ,you are anybody else does not know,but I do feel that they had SOME FORM OF LOVE on some level.
  This is the only time I am posting about this and if I have to repeat it another thread I will -and if this turns out like some that were on the other forum I will lock it.
 Prince is a doll-and he loks like Michael
Paris is beautiful-she proabably acts like Michael
Blanket is a doll-and he looks incredibly like Michael and not just because he is darker.
It is not inapropriate for me to say so-defending Michaels children and their paternity is not wrong.
 DO NOT put nasty words in your posts.

Great post, NLP...I also believe the kids have his blood. If Michael says it, I believe him despite what Debbie Rowe says.

Well...Debbie has pretty much maintained that they are his kids...so
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 05, 2009, 10:23:00 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
THIS IS IT

Well...Debbie has pretty much maintained that they are his kids...so

Last post on this subject..

Not according to this and a hundred other articles around the internet

...I don't know how true this is, but   what is believable anymore?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 10:57:18 PM
Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
American people are crazy

pfff leave tiger woods alone you are realy trippin america (like always :roll: ) no offense ;)

In defense of Americans I would like to say that not all of us feel that way or treat Michael that way. I know the majority do, but please know that all of us are not that way.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions