Re: MJ and his children.... TIGER WOODS!!
December 07, 2009, 11:13:48 AM
Debbie Rowe was paid  handsomely to say and do quite a number of things for Michael Jackson. She has played her role and served him well.
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
THIS IS IT

Ok I am gonna say this because things like this get me heated and heated fast. The only thing on this forum that gets me madder than all of us arguing over an innoncent thread started with genuine intentions is when people get in the "I love Mj better than you' contest. Look we all agree to have "open minds" and to "look at everything" and "to be MJs army and stop the bad press and clear his name"...until it comes to this.
 On the other forum every single time someone posted a youtube video that showed proof the MJ was biologicaly the father of his own children (such as showing Princes skin closeups with vitiligo spots,or a comparison of toddler pics of Prince with pics of his grandfather-or facial feature comparison) they were almost ran of the site...WHY? There is nothing wrong with standing behind the children and there is nothing wrong with saying "OMG Prince is a cutie and he looks like his dad"...There is nothing more demeaning about that then there is about me buying books that cite real and valid evidence that Michael was not a pedophile...wich OMG coincidently has nothing to do with the hoax either.
 This thread was showing media bias as many other threads have done. It was not about MJs sexual private life and it was not to get people on here who obviously think he was not the father to start arguments.
 HERE is my really big pet peeve...yes there are  many many parents who are not biological parent...and no sperm does not make you a FATHER-not where it counts. BUT, if I ,after years of hearing MJ defend himself and say over and over that yes he was their father,yes he and Debbie really were married,yes yes yes...and then to say "oh well I don't think that ever really happened but it doesnt matter because he was their father the way it counted...obviously not biologicly but that doesn't matter...the in a sense I am saying he is lying-yes and a liar is a liar is a liar. Well I believed everything else he ever said so yes I believe the kids have his blood in them
 Now for my own "bi-racial" friends experience. I had a friend who I had no earthly idea her mom was black-her hair was light light bron,her skin was kind of light olive color (now that I think of it it was actualy Paris's color) her eyes were blue green. Her mom was black and her dad hawaiin.
 If anyone has read Aphrodite Jones book ,Debbie Rowe testified...in her testimony she talks about at that time she was in the middle of trying to get joint custody or custody back for her children...she said that this was actualy an attempt at trying to reunite with MJ, because she loved him very much and had tried to reconnect with him and was unable...wether this was ploy to get money or not ,I ,you are anybody else does not know,but I do feel that they had SOME FORM OF LOVE on some level.
  This is the only time I am posting about this and if I have to repeat it another thread I will -and if this turns out like some that were on the other forum I will lock it.
 Prince is a doll-and he loks like Michael
Paris is beautiful-she proabably acts like Michael
Blanket is a doll-and he looks incredibly like Michael and not just because he is darker.
It is not inapropriate for me to say so-defending Michaels children and their paternity is not wrong.
 DO NOT put nasty words in your posts.

Great post, NLP...I also believe the kids have his blood. If Michael says it, I believe him despite what Debbie Rowe says.

Well...Debbie has pretty much maintained that they are his kids...so
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 12:00:56 PM
I have said before and I will say again I do not think it is appropriate to write of the biological paternity of Michaels children. I am disgusted reading all this stuff-"they are his blood"-"they are not his" bla bla bla and then it will start all over again. I am wondering what the hell it has got to do with the fact if he hoaxed his death? Is it our business? Would anyone on this forum like strangers on the internet questioning your parentage? It is throughly inappropiate and personal and it is this kind of impersonal stuff that Michael detested the tabloids/media for. Don't think for one minute because you are saying the kids are bioligically his you are "sticking up" for him and are on his side as this is a purely personal topic that should on no account and in no circumstances be discussed at all. You are all talking as if you were DNA testers and experts in race and colour etc and unless you have done this or been in the actual room to witness conception or some such thing then you do not know. As far as I am concerned the kids were loved and cared for and Michael was raising them so he was their father.
My Husband is black and I am a blue eyed blonde but I would not dream of discussing my childrens hair/eyes colour on the internet to prove a point or otherwise. We are all human beings and all different colours etc but we all have feelings and are entitled to privacy. These are children you are discussing-innocent children who do not deserve this-they loved their father and we all have feelings so please can we stop? Basically what you are doing in saying Michael is their biological father is that men who cannot father a child are not as "man" as a guy who can which is total rubbish as is very demeaning to all men who do have problems and cannot father a child. I have known couples who have adopted children and I have not seen more loving parents.
Apart from getting nowhere with this thread it serves no purpose at all, what is the point in knowing this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 08, 2009, 05:25:34 PM
Wow!

Well, we all should share without letting this topic get into an argument. I see what the person who originally posted was getting at  My son is mixed. I have no shame of saying it because he is my son.  His hair is as fine as his father who is white, at the end of the day he is still my son.  I have had stairs because I am dark complexioned.  I use to get weird stares of why I had a real light complexioned son who skin has now tanned due to being out in the sun.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 06:04:51 PM
I am an adult who is unaccustomed to being censored. Members of forums should be able to freely discuss topics without members taking the subject matter so personally. Individuals have differing opinions and viewpoints. That is expected since many of us come from various backgrounds,  cultures, and life experiences. Some people are closed and  private while others discuss issues freely and openly. When it gets to the point of personal insults then naturally the conversations should cease. If a thread is not to my liking, I look through the countless others  and select one more suited to my taste. It's a waste of my time to jump on a thread topic that is of no interest to me.  We are not stepfords who walk in a lock step manner of thinking. I may disagree with an opinion but trust me, I will not lose sleep or my temper. Someone else sees "partly cloudy weather" and I see "partly sunny weather". It's not that critical to me.  I don't take the differing opinion as a personal attack but as a  differing opinion. It is nothing deeper or more profound than that. On a personal note, I deal with an economic crisis, job uncertainty, escalating wars, concern over health issues and the care of elderly relatives. MJ, Tiger Woods and all other celebrities rate pretty low on the priority list of who or what I'll  lose my cool over. Please please people...relax, breathe in, and exhale. MJ is doing just fine. We should try to do the same as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions