she claims he called her in april about propofol, then called her on fathers day to say he is feeling hot and cold.

but murray was with michael so like a poster mentioned why would he need to call a nurse when he has a 150,ooo dollar a month doctor.

CAN YOU SMELL THAT??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Raven

Well maybe he was suspicious and called her to check with her if it was really as safe as he was told
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cherilyn Lee claims she was first contacted because Michael wanted someone to check out one of his kids who had a cold. What I don't understand is why would Michael ask her afterwards about propofol. If the media reports are to be believed then Michael has been using propofol for 10+ years. He knew who would have direct access to it or someone who could get it quickly. It just doesn't make sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

HA! BUSTED! Thanks for the video badkolo. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't care who I am paying what, if I felt like what these people say Michael was feeling I would call the Pope if I felt I could trust him to tell me what is going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

ER911 wrote:
The part I am currently confused about is where she spoke of the PDR. I think in 2 of the three interviews that I listened to, she stated that she first phone a friend whom is a doctor, in order to gain information about the drug & then she went to her office to get the PDR & took it to MJ to read the information to him.

In the first video she said she went to check her PDR, in the other two she said she talked to a physician friend to find out about Diprivan.

Another discrepency is that she states in the first video that she was in Florida at a medical convention on June 21st when she received the call from security and heard Michael in the background.  In the next two videos she says she was in Florida and was in the ER when she received the call.  Why would she have been in the ER, and as far as I know, no cell phones are allowed in the ER.  In one of the last two she states that she talked to Michael himself, and not security, as she said at first.

Also, in the fisrt video she made it sound like Michael had been given Diprivan outside of a hospital by a "mystery" doctor before.  But in the video, in which she is questioned by the other doctor, she states that Michael had experienced Diprivan in a hospital setting after an operation.  Would a patient be given Diprivan to be knocked out after an operation, so that that patient can sleep?  

She also said that she hadn't seen him in 3 months.  April to June is 2 months.

As to the poster who said that Dr. Murray was the first one to mention Propofol, I would like to know what the date of the depositon was.  I am curious, because no one talked about this drug until Cherylin Lee came out about it.  And I thought Murray, along with Alvarez, was still "in hiding" at the time.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

airieslady

Yeh, Cherilyn Lee appeared right away with her statement... remember Murray was no where to be found for a few days.  And Alvarez split right away too.  Is very strange she made that statement about being in FL in emergency room when she got phone call from a body guard w. Michael in background she heard him saying he was half cold and half hot.  Remember also that letter (that was on the old forum) that was sent to Michael's house from Miami FL which we found out was sent from some kind of holistic medical office.  And was stating "try this, is better than the "D.." well, something like that.  So was being sent from a holistic medicine facility in Miami?  And this Cherilyn was a holistic practioner and in FL also?  How did she meet up with Michael in the first place... in FL maybe?  How did she end up working for MJ in Cal. anyway?  Is she from FL...remember Malnick? (mafioso)... he lives in Miami too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!