Re: Omer Bhatti- I'm your new dad
March 15, 2010, 01:11:32 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
WHO THE HELL IS OMAR BHATTI TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN.... HE HIMSELF STATED THAT HE IS NOT RELATED TO MJ.... THEN Y THE HELL IS HE LIVING IN THE ENCINO ESTATE WITH THE FAMILY ,WHEN HE IS NOT RELATED TO M.J.... OR IS THIS KIND OF ANOTHER ATTENTION GRABBING THING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE... EVERY THING IS GETTING WEIRD EACH DAY........... :shock:
Take a deep breath. Before you judge Omer, you should realize that we don't even know if this story is true.
ITHINK U SHOULD TAKE A CHILL PILL N IF MY COMMENT BOTHERS U PLEASE MOVE ON....
Wowsers!  :o Maybe you should follow your own advice. L.O.V.E. remember?  ;)
U  DO THE SAME THING BY FOLLOWING UR OWN ADVICE .... BY TAKING DEEP BREATHS...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 01:16:06 PM
I love this bit........he has been sent by their father to take care of them

After all the "trouble" at the Encino house, who's to say he hasn't been SENT by their father mmmmm

Might be a case of reading between the lines maybe!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 01:26:55 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
I just don't think he is his biological son.  Omer even stated that himself, after MJ passed (supposedly passed that is ;) )

Why would MJ keep him a secret all these years?  He didn't keep Prince, Paris and Blanket a secret.  Yeah, he put veils and masks on them while in public, but the public knew of them.  Just seems like Omer is just a kid that MJ too a liking to and befriended.   Only this one did not exploit money from him...at least not yet.
YEAH U R RIGHT..... OMAR BHATTI HIMSELF STATED THAT HE IS NOT BIOLOGICAL SON OF MJ. IT IS AN OPEN THING..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 01:31:09 PM
Quote from: "bliss1712"

After all the "trouble" at the Encino house, who's to say he hasn't been SENT by their father mmmmm

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS  ;) 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yea, i just noticed the other topic. Although it is slightly different. That topic says Omer is telling them he's their new father. What i saw is that Omer is telling them he actually is their father. This is a classic example of tabloid telephone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Laura

Quote from: "OneLove"
According to reports, Omer has been telling Prince, Paris, and Blanket that he's their father. Although it can be believable. Well Blanket resembles him, but Omer resembles Michael. Besides no matter who the biological father is, Michael was/is their father. Is there any truth to this?

Please, how old is Omer, 25?? Biological?? Prince is 13 so, Omer was then 12!!!! Sorry, am I going crazy??? That is not true, another stupid rumor  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson’s former protégé, Omar Bhatti, has been living with the Jackson family and telling Michael’s three children that he’s their father, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Bhatti, a 25-year-old Norwegian rapper, was rumored to be Michael’s son and showed up on the Jackson scene in 1996.

Sources tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that Bhatti has even told Jackson’s children, “Call me Michael” and introduces himself as Michael.

It’s a shocking rare behind-the-scenes look at what is really happening at the Hayvenhurst compound where Jackson’s children live with their grandmother Katherine and as many as 14 others at any given time. California’s Department of Children and Family Services has visited the home several times recently and has an open investigation into the situation.

“Omar has even told the children he has changed his name from Omar Jamal Bhatti to Omar Michael Bhatti,” a source with extensive knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com.

“He has infiltrated the Jackson family in a way that many find to be disturbing and detrimental to the children,” the source added.

At various times Bhatti has told Blanket, Paris and Prince that he is their father, that their father sent him to take care of them and that he is a real Jackson.

Some see him as a 25-year-old man exploiting the raw emotions and confused mental state of Michael’s children.

He is also living off the Jacksons’ money.

As a child he dressed identical to Michael, who seemed to revel in the confusion and controversy Omar’s appearance generated. Michael even told some people that Omar was his son.

But others say that since Michael’s death, Omar has latched on to the family and is manipulating Michael’s children constantly.

“Prince has been particularly vulnerable to Omar and his claims,” the source said. “He’s starting to believe Omar’s claims that Michael is his father.”

We have to ask TWO questions:

1.  If Michael died unexpectedly and suddenly...  it would be impossible for him to "send" Omar to look after his children.   How could MJ have had the foresight to say to Omar "look after the kids for me"
UNLESS... Omar has had a spiritual experience...  OR... Michael is ALIVE and has sent Omar to be a surrogate father.
As someone else said.. Who is Omar?  Why is he allowed to stay at the Havenhurst home?  He isnt a relative and he wasnt named in the will!!!

2.  WHO is leaking this information to the press and WHY???

There is something very wierd, very nasty and very sneaky going on in the Jackson World.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 03:02:24 PM

I absolutely agree with you bliss...I mean he was SENT by Michael to take care of the kids?  When?  Michael "died" unexpectedly...why would he send Omar to take care of his kids while in life?   It is crazy how these "reporters' do not verify what they write in their articles.   Hmm, this could be all tabloid lies, but if its true why has MJ sent a non relative to watch over the kids?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 03:04:14 PM
Quote from: "ni-co-le"

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS  ;) 100%

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 03:05:53 PM

Michael Jackson’s former protégé, Omar Bhatti, has been living with the Jackson family and telling Michael’s three children that he’s their father, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Bhatti, a 25-year-old Norwegian rapper, was rumored to be Michael’s son and showed up on the Jackson scene in 1996.

Sources tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that Bhatti has even told Jackson’s children, “Call me Michael” and introduces himself as Michael.

It’s a shocking rare behind-the-scenes look at what is really happening at the Hayvenhurst compound where Jackson’s children live with their grandmother Katherine and as many as 14 others at any given time. California’s Department of Children and Family Services has visited the home several times recently and has an open investigation into the situation.

“Omar has even told the children he has changed his name from Omar Jamal Bhatti to Omar Michael Bhatti,” a source with extensive knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com.

“He has infiltrated the Jackson family in a way that many find to be disturbing and detrimental to the children,” the source added.

At various times Bhatti has told Blanket, Paris and Prince that he is their father, that their father sent him to take care of them and that he is a real Jackson.

Some see him as a 25-year-old man exploiting the raw emotions and confused mental state of Michael’s children.

He is also living off the Jacksons’ money.

As a child he dressed identical to Michael, who seemed to revel in the confusion and controversy Omar’s appearance generated. Michael even told some people that Omar was his son.

But others say that since Michael’s death, Omar has latched on to the family and is manipulating Michael’s children constantly.

“Prince has been particularly vulnerable to Omar and his claims,” the source said. “He’s starting to believe Omar’s claims that Michael is his father.”

We have to ask TWO questions:

1.  If Michael died unexpectedly and suddenly...  it would be impossible for him to "send" Omar to look after his children.   How could MJ have had the foresight to say to Omar "look after the kids for me"
UNLESS... Omar has had a spiritual experience...  OR... Michael is ALIVE and has sent Omar to be a surrogate father.
As someone else said.. Who is Omar?  Why is he allowed to stay at the Havenhurst home?  He isnt a relative and he wasnt named in the will!!!

2.  WHO is leaking this information to the press and WHY???

There is something very wierd, very nasty and very sneaky going on in the Jackson World.

BUT...  remember Papa Joe confirmed that Omer WAS MJ's son??  Why is Joe confirming and continueing this confusion???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 03:14:47 PM
As TS stated keep on eye on for signs of his return....hmmmm

Do you actually think MJ would stand for this nonsense..

Absolutely not  !!!!!

JMO ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 04:06:02 PM
Omer has been around for awhile. Michael's children know him well. But that is a good question how can he be sent by michael and Michael is suppose to be 'dead'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the media is looking for a new victim that's all, saying those nasty things about Omer. Omer has stood by Michael for years and always been loyal. Of course I don't know how close they really were but judging from all video clips and photos of Omer with Michael and his children he seemed like a part of the family. Wouldn't the natural response from outsiders be that, Omer's living and spending time with Michael's children because they want him there! If Omer was so desperate to live at Havenhurst and off the family's money, as this article suggests, he might as well have gone to the media a long time ago. I mean if they're suggesting he's after money. If Michael's dead I think he'd want for Omer to be around the kids and if he's alive I think the same applies. I think Omer loves those kids and Michael so why would he say that. Ridiculous! Don't let the media upset you.

My heart melts from Prince's adroable-ness  :D

[youtube:28g6k4tn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBGgTyH7CMQ&feature=related[/youtube:28g6k4tn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And who the hell leaked that video???    These are the questions we really need to be asking ourselves!!

On a lighter note..  notice how natural MJ was with Prince?  "oh oh..  butterfly!"

And in the background there is a butler type guy following them around with a bin bag clearing up the papers...  not so much a normal Xmas then!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UTisNUM1

March 15, 2010, 04:42:51 PM
Anyone who believes this crap should be burned alive. Don't get worked up about this. It is rumors, tabloid garbage. The father of Michael's kids, is Michael. They are the only father they have ever known, it doesn't matter who is their biological father is or isn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions