Re: Mums the Word
December 04, 2009, 06:48:14 PM
His return to work was on the CBS Early Show.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure about anywhere else, outside of local FOX channels and other local news outlets in Houston...and of course online.

I don't think idiots like Nancy Grace (Sorry, I can't stand her!) or the other folks really care about Murray going to work. They would care if it was an arrest being made or a trial, because they live for that stuff. But him going to work is not going to get them huge ratings...and they are all about the ratings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

mjboogieTopic starter

December 04, 2009, 07:44:29 PM
You know what makes me definitley feel something is very wrong? You said it Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Those two if not anyone else would have beeeen spoke out in Mj's favor! Come on!!! Something is not right. Also , a member in the old website wrote Al Sharpton a detailed letter asking for answers to the investigation even asking Al to please research what is going on "justice for MJ" What is going on with the case ect. ect. ect. if that member is here reading this did Al ever answer your email? Yes, Yes, Yes,   how about we research Al and Jesse see what these two have been up to latley!@ Lets go team!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 04, 2009, 08:06:40 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "fedeDA"
And why no words from Elizabeth Taylor about justice for Michael? She always defended him!

It was reported that Liz Taylor was ill and had heart surgery?  She said that on twitter anyway.
She is an old lady now.

THIS OLD LADY WHOS WAS ILL AND HAD A HEART SURGERY WENT TO HORROR NIGHT AT UNIVERSAL WHIT MJ AND THE KIDS EXACTLY HOW TMZ REPORTED... YOU CAN READ THE NEWS AND SEE THE VIDEO ON TMZ SECTION... I DON´T THINK SHE WAS SO FRAGILE... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 05, 2009, 04:26:48 AM
Quote from: "CC"
And why no words from Elizabeth Taylor about justice for Michael? She always defended him!

It was reported that Liz Taylor was ill and had heart surgery?  She said that on twitter anyway.
She is an old lady now.

THIS OLD LADY WHOS WAS ILL AND HAD A HEART SURGERY WENT TO HORROR NIGHT AT UNIVERSAL WHIT MJ AND THE KIDS EXACTLY HOW TMZ REPORTED... YOU CAN READ THE NEWS AND SEE THE VIDEO ON TMZ SECTION... I DON´T THINK SHE WAS SO FRAGILE... :roll:

Yes...this video on youtube says all.. I think we can see Michael there. And Liz spoke a lot about "TII" on Twitter...why nothing against Murray, or AEG, or Sony?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 05:30:14 AM
Personally I have two theories for Dr.CM that I think my explain why we cannot access any info/data on Dr.CM, and we know and see only this what we are actually let or given to know/see.
1) there is no such person as Dr.CM, but there is someone playing the charecter of Dr.CM (in disguise of course), or
2) if such person really exists, he has to have the best ever, super-duper, spectacular PR/Image/security crew/strategiest hired to keep him away from public eye

Both theories go far beyond my imagination, but when i accept that we might be experiencing sth we have never ever imagined or dreamed before, i think theory nr 1 is still more plausible than nr 2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 07:04:32 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
You know what makes me definitley feel something is very wrong? You said it Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Those two if not anyone else would have beeeen spoke out in Mj's favor! Come on!!! Something is not right. Also , a member in the old website wrote Al Sharpton a detailed letter asking for answers to the investigation even asking Al to please research what is going on "justice for MJ" What is going on with the case ect. ect. ect. if that member is here reading this did Al ever answer your email? Yes, Yes, Yes,   how about we research Al and Jesse see what these two have been up to latley!@ Lets go team!!! :D

I totally agree about Al Shapton and Jesse Jackson. They have been awfully quiet lately. If I remember correctly, the last time we saw Al was at the burial. I was sure they would have spoken out about Murray by now and have wondered that for weeks. I think the fact that they haven't speaks volumes, though not sure exactly what their quietness means. It seems to me that they would be fighting for justice for Michael. There hasn't been anyone coming out- family, close friends, or otherwise screaming for justice to be served. Us fans are the only ones it seems trying to figure this all out, the general public just believes whatever the talking heads (media) tell them, even if it contradicts things or doesn't make sense. The family all want their extra 10 minutes of fame and money(and lets not forget that reality show....who does that when they lose a close family member???!!! :shock: :evil:  :x   :cry: ) This is one of the reasons I believe Michael is alive is the fact they agreed to doing a reality show in first place when they are supposed to be in mourning and grieving......And shame on A&E channel for taking advantage of Michael's name by offerring the Jackson's a reality show in the first place. They are only doing it to make money and hype off of Michael's name to get ratings and money from advertisers as they know anything with Michael's name on it people will watch.  And the media..well they don't fight for justice on anyone, they would rather stick with scandals and hype so they can get their ratings and sell their trash..all for money. Its all very sad to watch, to be honest.
Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 07:25:33 AM by TinkerbellLovesMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

December 05, 2009, 07:09:13 AM
Does anyone else find the whole idea of this reality show horrendous???

I for one will not be watching!!  Why would i watch the Jacksons minus Michael??  
And if the children go on it...  God forbid!!!!

Also, there is talk of the "Jackson 4" going on tour... who the hell is going to buy tickets for that???  Michael made the Jacksons.  They need to realise he is the only one we love and the only one that our loyalties lie with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 05, 2009, 07:28:07 AM
Does anyone else find the whole idea of this reality show horrendous???

I for one will not be watching!!  Why would i watch the Jacksons minus Michael??  
And if the children go on it...  God forbid!!!!

Also, there is talk of the "Jackson 4" going on tour... who the hell is going to buy tickets for that???  Michael made the Jacksons.  They need to realise he is the only one we love and the only one that our loyalties lie with.

I totally agree with you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

December 05, 2009, 07:36:21 AM

She is an old lady now.
it was not major surgery fairly routine and she was well enough to go to that horror night with mjs kids after the surgery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions