Can anyone answer this for me?
March 16, 2010, 03:33:49 PM
Ok,  someone PLEASE tell me if Michael was a freemason? If not, can you explain to me all the emblems and masonic signs on his cd covers and most of his cloths he wore in the 90's to present? Perhapes was he and wanted out after he found out exactly what they wanted from him? I just cant explain the reasonning behind all the symbols he used. I really need this answered for my own thoughts.
Thanks so much in advance!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

Re: Can anyone answer this for me?
March 17, 2010, 12:17:08 AM
It's possible he was a freemason at some point. It's also possible he just was intrigued by their symbols, mythology and such. MJ loves to read and he loves knowledge, so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. Many people are intrigued by "secret societies".  He's the only one who can really answer that question. But I personally do not believe he was a freemason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Jennie

March 17, 2010, 01:23:49 AM
What I dont understand about freemason's is are they a good or bad thing? Or maybe a bit of both? I've heard good and I've heard bad, so wich one is it? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 17, 2010, 05:11:42 AM
I think the whole music industry is controlled.  Freemasons, Illuminati etc.  The smart ones (MJ) wake up, and see what is really happenning to them.  We are all controlled by the government, polititions, leaders, the Pope etc.  But can we get out?????  We are controlled by fear everyday of our lives.  With love L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 06:43:57 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I think the whole music industry is controlled.  Freemasons, Illuminati etc.  The smart ones (MJ) wake up, and see what is really happenning to them.  We are all controlled by the government, polititions, leaders, the Pope etc.  But can we get out?????  We are controlled by fear everyday of our lives.  With love L.O.V.E  xox

I can understand that but what i dont get is all the symbols (Illuminati-freemasonic symbols-baldheaded man)  that Michael used. Its all over his Dangerous cover. There's pictures of ambulants he is wearing, patches etc in other snapshots. Now my question is, whether or not that was a warning to us or was he an actual member. I just dont get it. Thanks for all your replys..I hope more can comment.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

March 18, 2010, 12:31:07 AM
This isn't something we can really answer...only MJ can answer for MJ. And as to if the freemasons are bad, that is a matter of subjective opinion, and you will get different answers depending upon whom you're asking.

I personally do not think Freemasons are bad. Nor do I believe everyone is living their lives controlled by fear, of the government or anything else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)