How much longer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
December 04, 2009, 05:00:31 PM
how much longerrrrrrrr!?!?! i'm soo impatient and im starting to lose hope. the media died down, tii is done playing, and theres no new clues.  theres no new mj stuff going on and my faith in this hoax is getting slimmer and slimmer everyday. i'm just thinking im in denial and i want him back so bad that im loosing hope. how much longer until he returns to us i miss him and i cant take this waiting much longer.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: How much longer?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
December 04, 2009, 05:03:00 PM
The media are silent because they are just as confucked as we are. Why have they died down? Because they have been punk'd and they refuse to admit it. What are they supposed to report? Lies? Do you really want them to report anymore BS about Dr Conrad Murray? I dont, you dont and neither do they.

I think they want to report the truth as much as we do, but they are cowards and doubtful because if they start reporting clues they might look as fools again, because the media always wants to be right and at the moment they are sticking to the story of Michael Jackson being 100% dead. At least we investigate this. Have patience my friend. Have patience. The clues are out there. And the truth will come forward. If you are looking for solid clues, just watch all the slipups the family members and managers have made.
Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 05:04:50 PM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 04, 2009, 05:03:47 PM
don't worry, I know how you feel.  I start to think forget what made me even become a believer in the first place, then i think that the reasons werent that convincing anyway... but something always brings me back... so I guess that means that I haven't lost hope completely, otherwise I wouldn't be here every day right?  All I know is there has to be a reason why all of us looking into the possibility of a hoax taking place.  And when I think about that, I feel better.  Personally I believe in the DEA theory-to me it seems like the only legitimate theory to make the hoax possible, so I suggest finding something that makes sense to you and sticking to that.  Don't give up just yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 06:04:24 PM
I feel the same way sometimes - there seems to be more and more questions but not much answers..but as others have suggested, I look at the clues that have been found during the past 5 months and gain faith again..looking at the LKL interview where Arnold Klein said MIchael is a great ACTOR..and the fact that the Jackson family (except for Janet) never came out to actually name him as the one who should be held responsible for 'killing' Michael makes me believe that Michael is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

December 04, 2009, 06:11:26 PM
can't there be a media that dares to take the FIRST step in proving that MJ hoaxed his death??? WHY NOT! WHY NO MEDIA has done it. It will surely be a very good cover story! They just have yet to watch all the youtube videos that are available on the net. Bet the jounalist who gets the ball rolling, cash will be rolling in for him too!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 04, 2009, 08:00:03 PM
You know I am kinda feeling the same? But everytime I read the hoax re-cap it reassures me. I will say this . I absolutley do not feel that all of the inconsistencies, interviews, photographic, videos, are just coincidental. (sorry for spelling) for MJ to just suddenly drop dead right before the 50 shows? Come on!  For me to reinforce this theory I am going with the Lionel RItchie interview where he states that MJ was a bit nervous about performing again. Honestly, I will say this (and don''t slam me for this) but when I saw the movie (yes MJ had all of his moves, danced his heart out, ect,, ect,,) but I did not feel his magical spirit that I normally feel . Yes I do believe he enjoyed it. but let me just say the reason I kinda understand MJ not wanting to do it is because he always stated he did not like touring and also.. remember after he performed Billie Jean? He turned to Kenny and said "Well....at least they get a feel for it" Im not saying he did not want to perform I just don't think MJ liked how everything was being handled. FOr some reason I feel like MJ did not like how IDK.... remember him complaining about the ear plugs!!! Honestly I just believe MJ wanted to take his talent in a totally different direction which is film. SOrry long just throwing thoughts out there Thanks. But yes it sometimes seem like we are running out of things and time? :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

December 04, 2009, 09:28:33 PM
Just hang in there...
dancers pic at the funeral (holding white lilly posed by Michael pic)
Janet wearing white dress in interview (Easter Sunday church dress)
And that white rabbit? (Paris shirt, Cris Angel posture)
Easter egg clues in the DVD (special added features)
Resurrection pose of Michael last scene (in the actual movie before credits start)
He will be back when "the lillies bloom" (quote from a certain LKL blogger)
And someone else's "7"theory, 7 months after burial (4/3/2010)
I am looking towards the first week of April 2010
What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

December 04, 2009, 10:05:38 PM
I'm still holding on to that very slim thread of hope.  No matter how long I'll wait, I'll still be waiting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 10:09:52 PM
I'm sorry, but the truth is that the day we all long for might (and more than likely) will never come. First, we have not really proved that Michael is indeed alive. We have only proved that it is a possiablity. And believe it or not, that is a huge step for us. But even if he is alive, that does not mean that he will come back. Either look for more clues or go on with life. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 05, 2009, 01:25:24 AM
Like Michael said in TII: Thank you for your patient. We have to be patient!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 05, 2009, 02:34:10 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
Just hang in there...
dancers pic at the funeral (holding white lilly posed by Michael pic)
Janet wearing white dress in interview (Easter Sunday church dress)
And that white rabbit? (Paris shirt, Cris Angel posture)
Easter egg clues in the DVD (special added features)
Resurrection pose of Michael last scene (in the actual movie before credits start)
He will be back when "the lillies bloom" (quote from a certain LKL blogger)
And someone else's "7"theory, 7 months after burial (4/3/2010)
I am looking towards the first week of April 2010
What do you think?

me thinks you could be on to something here.  I literally got butterflies when I read your post.  Now I'm excited.  Just the pick-me-up I needed.  Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 02:51:28 AM
Quote from: "BCorn"
I'm sorry, but the truth is that the day we all long for might (and more than likely) will never come. First, we have not really proved that Michael is indeed alive. We have only proved that it is a possiablity. And believe it or not, that is a huge step for us. But even if he is alive, that does not mean that he will come back. Either look for more clues or go on with life. :ugeek:
Yeah, I agree with you on this one BCorn.. Personally I dont think that Michael will be back . I do enjoy looking for more evidence to validate his still being here though. This is why I stay..I think there is a lot to suggest he is still alive..I guess sooner or later I will move on..I'll just be happy knowing he is out there somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 04:18:10 AM
Since I’ve started believing Michael is alive, that is in the past four months, there were a few times when there was no news, no clues, and mostly we have one and the same reaction - hope slipping away. But after so much time of believing, I know hope will die last, at least for me, it will die in the moment when i have prove Michael is not alive. That may never happen, i know, but I just cant ignore all things discovered so far. Why should I lose my hope right now, just because there are moments of silence?! They cant erase what we know so far.
I convinced people who are not fans and aren’t even interested in Michael, that there are many inconsistencies in all this and that the media reports BS, it is not informing people, it is manipulating people. So why give up?!
On Thursday I watched the very last showing of This Is It… I felt Michael so much alive… not because I was recapping the hoax thing while watching, but because I saw him so much alive, the vibes I got were of him being alive.. I don’t know … If you come from another planet and watch TII, you wouldn’t think Michael is dead. Why?!?!?!?!? There’s not even a hint for this. Why did they put this final post-credits part with Michael saying those particular words?!? Really, why?!?!? To manipulate me, the only one left in the cinema?!!? Or another 6,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 people?! So what?! What’s the purpose of this? There’s more to come – I don’t know it for sure, but I feel it.
His family, his kids, his friends attending the funeral – not one showing grief, no sadness, just on the contrary – smiles all over the place. Come on!
Plus, to me LKL Dave Dave and the guy with the mask at Universal Studios was Michael, so I actually saw him with my own eyes ;)
Im not losing hope :) Im putting a Michael CD right now and will be diving into that universe of his……..
Thank you all for being here and at MJHD! L.O.V.E. :-* Keep The Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions