Raven

Re: Aphrodite Jones Replied to My Email
March 17, 2010, 07:10:07 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
As I said, I have sent an email to A. Jones regarding her opinion on Michael's death hoax.
Here is what she replied :

"Unfortunately, I do believe that Michael died in June 25th.  I doubt he would ever do this to his children, he loved them too much.

There are always possibilities for strange and unsolved mysteries.  Rumors like these circulated after the death of Elvis Presley.

I wish Michael was still alive ... the world lost a brilliant entertainer .. and we were reminded of that immense talent in the movie THIS IS IT."     :cry:

xo

AJ

What do you think, people. Should I write her back to ask something else?  :(
Well...I think there might still be a chance that he went into an official protection program...maybe especially to protect his children, himself/his family. It would not be a case of "do that TO his children" but "FOR his children". Protection programs do exist (WPP), and every civilian has the right to make use of them. That also includes celebrities such as Michael, it is not like they do not have any civilian rights. Just because there were also rumors about Elvis does not mean celebrities have no rights.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 17, 2010, 07:46:18 AM
Quote from: "LoveLives4Ever"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Please...  She has done so much for Mike, please don't bother her again...  

I agree with Mo, like someone else said everyone can't be in on the hoax. Besides, if there's one person that helped Michael the most, it would be Aphrodite Jones.

IMHO, she earned her peace a long time ago.

agreed 100%. she had her kick-off by emailing her once. she's a journalist and will certainly take a look around hoax-related sites.
i also believe that the children/ family must be in on it. they've got brains sharp as razors and of course, nobody will bother them or ask them anything for a long time. they make their public appearances (going somewhere, being out), so there is plenty of opportunities for paps and otherwise, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. and right, it is FOR his children and all the children of the world.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 08:16:45 AM
What I think is that this is the normal answer whether she knows something or not.
What other answer may we expect? Yes, he´s alive but hushhhhhh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 08:32:43 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
What I think is that this is the normal answer whether she knows something or not.
What other answer may we expect? Yes, he´s alive but hushhhhhh?
AGREEEE!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Like Mike would say: now reverse it!!, what would happen if she said yes.....
anybody coul say yes or no in this moment and that doesnt mean all we have done this far is untrue.
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve

March 17, 2010, 10:23:23 AM
Quote from: "Michaelangela"
Exactly, michael wouldn't do this to his children.If we think about this and if Michael is really dead, then why did he do this to his children. Why did he let this happen. He could control drug intake himself, right?

Children make you wanna live forever and Michael wanted to live forever because of them, otherwise, he'd choose death.

If MJ fake his death it was because his life was threatened and it's better to hide for a while and then come back. I don't think celebrities could ever hide into witness protection program, right? How can MJ be James Bloom if we know him well and his children, wouldn't be possible to hide and live a normal life unless changing their faces forever.That's why he faked his death.

I really think Michael is alive, because of his children.

And Kelly Wright, I know you mean well by worrying  who killed MJ, you can be right, but you do the investigation on who could possible murder him and we will investigate on possibility he's alive. We'll come to the point where we'll find out the truth and that could be sad or happy news. I choose to HOPE.

Right On!!  I couldn't agree with you more.  We keep hearing over and over from different people, he was a great father.   How could he be such a great father if he was always on some type of drugs?  Wouldn't he be in a stooper?  We saw the video several years ago, where he was under the influence of  something.  His speech was slurred  and he just seemed out of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 17, 2010, 11:17:23 AM
If MJ fake his death it was because his life was threatened and it's better to hide for a while and then come back. I don't think celebrities could ever hide into witness protection program, right? How can MJ be James Bloom if we know him well and his children, wouldn't be possible to hide and live a normal life unless changing their faces forever.That's why he faked his death.
It's not clear what you mean with that. You're saying he can hide but not in a WPP because in a WPP they would recognize him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 11:25:37 AM
I DON'T THINK A.J IS INTO THIS HOAX....... IF EVERY BODY R INTO THIS HOAX, THE HOAX  WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE ..... I THINK HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ,, VERY FEW FRIENDS N SOME OFFICALS R INTO THIS.... BUT LET LET ME TELL ONE MORE THING THAT PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE  THE HOAX THING R MINORITY..... IN SUM..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 01:22:31 PM
Quote from: "Game Player"
I really dislike when people think they can discredit the hoax with "he wouldn't do that to his children". Do they think Michael wouldn't share the information with his children? The children are highly intelligent and would understand why he has to do what he has done. It's not cruel at all. People have this vision of what hoaxing your death entails. That you drop everyone out of your life and go live on a desert island or something. He would be in contact with his kids. He trusts his kids to help him. There is much more to this hoax than people would expect.

Legal Game!
Although we are far from what you said I always speak.
It's amazing how everyone loves to claim that:
"He would not do that with their children"
Ah ... the love of God or they think we are stupid or do not believe in the intelligence of Michael.
He always protected her children, with masks, cloths, but always packed a way to protect them.
Does this Aphrodite think Michael would plan something this size, and would let their children out?
Of course not!
The children were certainly the first to be prepared for everything, for staging, for appearances in unpleasant situations, and even for future inquiries made by any of a journalist friend from school!
I think people like this want to divert Aphrodite and deny it, using the sentimentality, is a way of trying to forget the contradictions.
Thus, it can lead the life you've always wanted without anyone bothering the chasing ok, just to think, but just think that he should live like that, but without relying on us for anything.
After all he has done so much wealth, he bought the sale, pay the debts and enjoy a good life.
Sorry for the lack of patience, I have no more! :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

March 17, 2010, 01:50:12 PM
On a different forum a poster said the same thing. I am getting sick of these people that say "Michael would never do this to his children!" Then they go on about how ridiculous we are with tabloid type prattle that we've all heard before....rolling my eyes of course.
 :roll:
One thing for sure is we have no idea what Michael thinks! Or "why" he did certain things.
We can't even get a straight answer from Kenny O. about his strange hand movements and grabbing his hand in TII!
AJ does a lot for MJ I would leave her alone. I am convinced that very few people know the truth.
If MJ was murdered, which I don't believe, then I think a lot of people and I mean big people are involved. Even among non-believers the chain of events and who would gain from his death are being discussed. Too bad they tune me out as a lunatic now. I am sad because we all LOVE MJ and we all want the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 03:24:40 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
It's not clear what you mean with that. You're saying he can hide but not in a WPP because in a WPP they would recognize him?

I'm sorry, sometimes I think what I am going to write and when I write it it's not very understandable to others. I think in my language and write in english.

What I meant is, If Mike is in witness protection program he couldn't just disappear from this planet, people would notice, right? Celebraties are followed all the time, they can't just disappear,the only way to hide is to fake his death so people he was hiding from wouldn't know where he is. I hope it's clearer now. :oops: And that's the only reason Mike had to leave kids behind. Am I making any sense :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 17, 2010, 03:32:02 PM
Quote from: "Raven"

I'm sorry, sometimes I think what I am going to write and when I write it it's not very understandable to others. I think in my language and write in english.

What I meant is, If Mike is in witness protection program he couldn't just disappear from this planet, people would notice, right? Celebraties are followed all the time, they can't just disappear,the only way to hide is to fake his death so people he was hiding from wouldn't know where he is. I hope it's clearer now. :oops: And that's the only reason Mike had to leave kids behind. Am I making any sense :?
Yes it's clear now..thanks for explaining
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

March 18, 2010, 04:04:53 AM
Michaelangela wrote:Exactly, michael wouldn't do this to his children.If we think about this and if Michael is really dead, then why did he do this to his children. Why did he let this happen. He could control drug intake himself, right?

Children make you wanna live forever and Michael wanted to live forever because of them, otherwise, he'd choose death.

And Kelly Wright, I know you mean well by worrying who killed MJ, you can be right, but you do the investigation on who could possible murder him and we will investigate on possibility he's alive. We'll come to the point where we'll find out the truth and that could be sad or happy news. I choose to HOPE.

AGREE,IF MICHAEL  HOAXED HIS DEATH IT WAS MOSTLY FOR HIS CHILDRE'S AND HIS SAFETY,HE LOVED HIS KIDS TOO MUCH TO BE ON DRUGS AND TO DIE THE WAY HE SUPPOSEDLY DID
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

March 18, 2010, 04:21:15 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Michaelangela wrote:Exactly, michael wouldn't do this to his children.If we think about this and if Michael is really dead, then why did he do this to his children. Why did he let this happen. He could control drug intake himself, right?

And Kelly Wright, I know you mean well by worrying who killed MJ, you can be right, but you do the investigation on who could possible murder him and we will investigate on possibility he's alive. We'll come to the point where we'll find out the truth and that could be sad or happy news. I choose to HOPE.

AGREE,IF MICHAEL  HOAXED HIS DEATH IT WAS MOSTLY FOR HIS CHILDRE'S AND HIS SAFETY,HE LOVED HIS KIDS TOO MUCH TO BE ON DRUGS AND TO DIE THE WAY HE SUPPOSEDLY DID

Amen to that!!!!!I too choose to HOPE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions