Do not buy anything !! Please read
March 17, 2010, 09:14:35 PM
Before you get off of this thread watch, Shivers up your spine, conspiracy- on this site.  It is a must watch !!!   If this video is correct their is something deeply wrong !! In order for us to help Michael, we should not purchase anything that Sony or others are making off of the estate.  

THE VIDEO DOES MAKE CLEAR JUST HOW MUCH PAIN MICHAEL WAS GOING THROUGH AND HE WAS PROBABLY MURDERED.  AEG,DILEO,  BRANCA, COLONY CAPITAL= pressured Michael into doing the concerts.  When he would not comply he was terminated.  They figured they could make money off of him , after his death and they are still doing so.  This is it- the movie and now, the album is coming out.

If you love Michael, the only way you can really get back at these murderers is to not buy anything.  
Leave it on the shelf.  If you must buy it, then let others look at it, or listen to it so that they will not recieve any more money from Michael's estate.   Either they return Michael, or we will not buy not 1 single thing.  When his new record comes out simply record it off of the radio, or buy it for 99 cents only do not buy the album,  This is justice for Michael and the only way we can really help Micheal is to hit them hard in the pocket.  

Money is their God and it is what would hurt them the most. If Michael is really gone just think he will have the last laugh !!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Do not buy anything !! Please read
March 18, 2010, 06:38:06 AM
Please provide a link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Its her

March 18, 2010, 07:41:20 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Before you get off of this thread watch, Shivers up your spine, conspiracy- on this site.  It is a must watch !!!   If this video is correct their is something deeply wrong !! In order for us to help Michael, we should not purchase anything that Sony or others are making off of the estate.  

THE VIDEO DOES MAKE CLEAR JUST HOW MUCH PAIN MICHAEL WAS GOING THROUGH AND HE WAS PROBABLY MURDERED.  AEG,DILEO,  BRANCA, COLONY CAPITAL= pressured Michael into doing the concerts.  When he would not comply he was terminated.  They figured they could make money off of him , after his death and they are still doing so.  This is it- the movie and now, the album is coming out.

If you love Michael, the only way you can really get back at these murderers is to not buy anything.  
Leave it on the shelf.  If you must buy it, then let others look at it, or listen to it so that they will not recieve any more money from Michael's estate.   Either they return Michael, or we will not buy not 1 single thing.  When his new record comes out simply record it off of the radio, or buy it for 99 cents only do not buy the album,  This is justice for Michael and the only way we can really help Micheal is to hit them hard in the pocket.  

Money is their God and it is what would hurt them the most. If Michael is really gone just think he will have the last laugh !!!

Um... :?  :?
Michael Jackson is alive and fixing to bust out of hiding. I don't know what all the deal is with Sony, but MJ made a movie for them to get rich off---THIS IS IT---so someone is LYING. Maybe TII really means, "no more payments off me"! They either buried the hatchet or he HAD to do this to get out from under them and keep his Northern Songs,

but if people stop buying MJ's work, it will hurt HIM.
There are always going to be  :evil: losers who want pieces of him; He's golden.  :D

BTW...

HE will say when to stop buying his stuff.

I say, don't stop till you get enough
(to give away to people who can't afford it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 8-)

And...
You need to provide more information, for me to quit taking MJ stuff home to my nest.
 :lol:  :lol:

I actually was going to post this anyway:

BUY everything you can which is official Michael Jackson stuff, because if he's going to give EVERYone in the world a front row seat for even FIFTEEN minutes, it will cost a billion dollars!! :!:  :!:  :roll:  

HELP HIM OUT.  :D Get your front row LOVE seat, right NOW. :o  ;)  :D :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

March 18, 2010, 07:52:32 PM
P.S. Frank Dileo and John Branca are good guys.  ;)

Who made this video, anyway---MJ is probably letting them be bad guys, cause they NEVER get to be :!: But, you know what?  Sony is probably ALL behind this. THEY tried to block ALL his efforts to make money to keep his Catalogue, before.  They might be trying to get some rabid fans to do something bad to Branca---because HE's a genius, TOO. Sony would LOVE to separate those two!!

Be careful what you believe...

Dileo was the ONLY former manager at MJ's crucifixtion, you know...Bless him.  :(   :cry:  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

March 24, 2010, 03:20:06 PM
For the link to the video go to the posting on this site - SHIVERS UP MY SPINE----  That is it just type in the search catagory field for all threads on this site- SHIVERS UP MY SPINE----- , In the posting of this
thread is a video that shows exactly why I am soooooooo upset !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions