this1crazygirl

Re: Michael Jackson didn't fake his death!?
April 21, 2010, 08:17:45 AM
by MJonmind ยป Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 am
"...I was thinking about whether Michael would really want this, us believers just going crazy with doubt, crazy with desire for him, and the irony is when we still had him here I wasn't even interested in him..."

I was always interested in MJ, I was upset there was no video to butterflies and that every time he tried to have a release of some kind the media found something unsettling to report about him, I was always into MJ videos and concert clips, and often wondered about his whereabouts before the TII announcements... 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 09:53:06 AM
Ok, for a start this is the Murder Theory thread. That is what gets discussed here. There is at least an equal probability that MJ is dead. Those that do not even want to contemplate this, i fear for you, really.

Put it this way, if i can hypothesize, if mj hoaxed then you have nothing to worry about. If MJ is dead and you had your head firmly in the hoax sand all this time.......what will you think then?

It amazes me that so many think nothing bad has happened here. Is the hoax merely a comfort zone? My prediction is there is going to be nasty shock soon. Just my prediction. Let's see what happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 10:41:17 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
to be honest i thought chris brown was a bit rubbish

Lol! me too!  :lol: Not to be mean or anything but noone does it like Michael, no matter what age he is. Btw, on many other fansites they say Michael was never meant to perform at the VMA in 2006. He thought he was just accepting an award but the media (who else  :roll: ) had spread news about Michael being due to perform, so many fans that were there believed so too. I really do believe in some kind of conspiracy where things were arranged in a way to make Michael look bad/weird/weak, you don't have to be a believer to see that. Remember the MTV award show with Britney Spears? The bastards clearly wanted to humiliate him! Where was/is the respect that this amazing man fully deserves?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 28, 2010, 11:02:47 AM
I've been to Steve Delve's site  [  they seem to have their own agenda and it's to do with their opinion on MJ's sexuality] so I'm not gonna listen to his opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 28, 2010, 11:50:46 AM
Hoax: To trick into believing or accepting as genuine something false and often preposterous. So even if it's murder it's still a hoax, because it's played up as Wacho Jacko"s(I'm so sorry) bizarre behavior doing him in!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 28, 2010, 12:33:08 PM
We know what the definition of hoax is. Do you know the definition of Murder?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 28, 2010, 12:54:59 PM
the definition would be in the statute books
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 03:23:50 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
the definition would be in the statute books

I was just being a little sarcastic  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 28, 2010, 04:50:27 PM
oops sorry

but if mike was worried about being  poisoned, was he talking about food or from his doctor?

i still dont understand this - he could have escaped ... okay not talking about the hoax, but before .. and still be with us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

April 28, 2010, 07:48:56 PM
hi everyone, well this is the murder theory thread, so we should lighten up on the person that posted. although none of us know the truth, here is what i feel. i think michael is very much alive, but peoples hearts grew cold towards him. i think more than anything else he just wants to be loved. none of us know what he had to endure, to go from the most loved entertainer ever to one of the most disliked,  (by some, not us fans ;) )  must have been hard on him. by faking his death, he has the peoples love back, and he can still do all the creative things that he wants to do. i think he left us clues because he knew we would look for them. with all he has been through i believe he has the balls to come back, and face the world, just to say "see, you cant believe everything you read, and hear", then he will give us the THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, because thats what he do, ya feel me?  well im just venting, but i hope im right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 10:44:52 AM
girlsaturday, i agree 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

July 07, 2010, 11:52:19 AM
I knew I'd seen him say it himself!

5:04 - very loud and clear!

Seems like everyone knew Michael was performing that night except from Michael himself, go figure  :roll: . "No, it's just a rumour", now did anyone miss that? The question is: who spread the rumour about Michael being supposed to perform that night, perhaps also knowing he wouldn't?!
Michael looks good and he seems to be in charge here, chosing who he wants to talk to... I do believe the trial affected Michael deeply how could it not? But I really think it's unfair to expect him to dance and sing everytime he makes an appearance (even before the trial), do we expect that from any other artist? The trial might also have made Michael even more careful when it came to how to behave when doing public appearances. Add aging to that as well...

I already think getting older is very difficult and I haven't even reached my 30's yet, so imagine being Michael or Prince or Madonna... We need to cut people some slack.

[youtube:3s00z2p0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4zS54ezG9Q[/youtube:3s00z2p0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions