Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Hmmm this is strange. I liked Ian's book EXCEPT the way he painted Michael in the very last chapter. He did a total 180. This guy is wierd!!!

could you say more about the book please - want to buy it but would like more info thanks

Please don't buy it!  Go on to Amazon website and read the reviews about his books.  He claims to have followed Michael for years and 'know' him intimately but what he writes is rubbish.  It's often taken straight out of the media, or twisted to his own liking.  Many people that have bought his book tell others not to.  I'd stay well clear.  He's on my 'list', with Martin Bashir grrrrr
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't he say in his book that Michael dressed up as a woman to meet his male lovers in sleezy Las Vegas hotel rooms? Or something to that affect? :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I doubt Halperin knows anything about Michael.  I don't believe anything from him, whether good or bad....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is more startling is that there are so few people who are well-placed and reliable, who are willing to set the record and the truth straight in the case of Michael Jackson. You would think that someone would know the truth about MJ's life and would seek to cut the speculation and rumours that keep on going around. Did he confide in no-one? Or do people who know him just not want to come out and speak? It was so refreshing to hear from 2 Sony/Epic executives on Youtube (topic is in 'AEG/SONY). Yet there is more and more mystery surrounding the TII concerts, his emotional/physical state during this time, the kind of environment he was put in by the people around him (promoters, manager etc), whether he really thought he could do it and whether people were pressuring him to do something that became impossible? Someone must know what was going on, and how well it was going.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wouldn't believe anything Ian Halperin writes.  He just comes across as strange and he seem like the type of guy that would lie just to make a dollar.  I bet he got a lot of skeletons in his own closet while he trying to talk about MJ's business.  I think he's even trying to write a book about Brad and Angelina.  I'm sorry but unless you know these people and spend time with them and have been in their homes it's all speculation to me.  I think he only knows as much as we know.  Their public image that's it.  I think he needs to keep his mouth shut and go get a hobby or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions