TracyKTopic starter

Videos for people who try to prove doubles
March 18, 2010, 03:46:05 PM
I know a lot of you have already seen these.. I wanted to share them with the people who have not. I see that there are still some questions concerning this, and I want to try to make or break the opinions of those who doubt we have seen MJ in TII and at the 02 Arena. Please delete if this is too habitual.

I actually did make about 5 videos with pic comparisons. Most of you have seen this.. These are for the ones who have not seen them. I have teeth, lip, face all that kind of stuff trying to prove that we have seen MJ all this time and not a double!

[youtube:3nzm28iz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHYRPqzO9YI[/youtube:3nzm28iz]
[youtube:3nzm28iz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35jqH3l5YvM[/youtube:3nzm28iz]
[youtube:3nzm28iz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J2FmaloJ_U[/youtube:3nzm28iz]
[youtube:3nzm28iz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmC1mPLX74Q[/youtube:3nzm28iz]
[youtube:3nzm28iz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHu87asehY[/youtube:3nzm28iz]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We've already went through the fact that there was 2 seperate photos of the body being removed from the helicopter.

1 which infact shows that there is 2 stretchers in the helicopter, one with straps on and one with no straps on.

also one with a bulk shape and which looks like the feet are tied and bound, and one which is just about completely flat with no feet tied or bound.

You can't say that it is an illusionm from light or photography
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I'm sorry, but despite all the effort you put into your videos there's nothing that can change my mind about Mike having doubles.  Souza and I have been comparing pics for 6 months, and clearly see a bunch of Mikes, not just in the Batshit tapes or This Is It.  O2?  NOT Mike, no way.  Look this way one week, that way the other week, and then go back to the looks of two weeks before..?  Nah...  

One CAN'T keep changing back and forth by undergoing plastic surgery, that's physically impossible.  There are limitations to plastic surgery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It may not mean anything but I agree with "Mo".  I haven't even seen all of TII, and I've seen more MJs bobbing around than one knows what to do with.  By the way, does everyone have to agree one way or the other?  One Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He is Michael Jackson in TII and O2….there are no doubles .......  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm sorry, but despite all the effort you put into your videos there's nothing that can change my mind about Mike having doubles.  Souza and I have been comparing pics for 6 months, and clearly see a bunch of Mikes, not just in the Batshit tapes or This Is It.  O2?  NOT Mike, no way.  Look this way one week, that way the other week, and then go back to the looks of two weeks before..?  Nah...  

One CAN'T keep changing back and forth by undergoing plastic surgery, that's physically impossible.  There are limitations to plastic surgery.

You guys said Michael was Janet/Latoya before as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "SEHF"

You guys said Michael was Janet/Latoya before as well.

Don't twist our words SEHF...that is not what we said.  Back in October we said LaToya could have doubled Mike in TII.  That is what we said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "Avijackson"

mmmm... I don't think so... the 02 guy is not Mike and in TII there are at least 4 doubles...  :arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Puff"

mmmm... I don't think so... the 02 guy is not Mike and in TII there are at least 4 doubles...  :arrow:

I not sure about O2 Mike yet, but I agree with you that there were alot of doubles in TII. Nothing can change my mind about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally agree, since TII was filmed in 3 days until of 3 months. Also, the Bashir Tape was done over 8 months not years.  I still feel that there were doubles in the TII. You can tell with the MJ when he is singing during Human Nature. The first one, I believe is not him, but feel the other guy gold jacket with red pants, the one wearing the blazer is MJ.

Also, Mj did use a double when he was touring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Like I posted in other threads:

I did not alter the pics, I only scaled one pic so the nose and mouth (we can't see O2 dude's eyes) would match. Mike's chin is shorter and his jaws are smaller (which would make sense if O2 dude was wearing a mask (prostetic make-up).

It's clear the faces don't match so one of them is a double, and I am pretty sure the black and white one is the real deal, that is why I picked that picture. Of all the comparisations you made, there is not one where I am sure you compared it to the real MJ. But maybe I am wrong and i just don't know how Mike looks like.

These are the 2 pics I compared:

Split in half:

Animated comparisation. Just put your cursor on the tip of Mike's chin and wait till O2 dude pops up again. Or on O2 dudes jaw line and wait till Mike is back. No match:

[/color]

Another one:

These are the 2 pics I compared:

Split in half:

Animated comparisation. Just put your cursor on the tip of Mike's chin and wait till O2 dude pops up again. Or on O2 dudes jaw line and wait till Mike is back. No match:

[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza, that was a strong post, well done :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The type of illumination, a bad photograph taken or a bad position can confuse when suggesting were used doubles. I am fan of Michael for 40 years I have followed and it for 40 years and for my and much people in the O2 he is Michael Jackson and in TII there are no doubles because he is Michael Jackson. Pardon by my English and I hope that they have understood to me.
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

The type of illumination, a bad photograph taken or a bad position can confuse when suggesting were used doubles. I am fan of Michael for 40 years I have followed and it for 40 years and for my and much people in the O2 he is Michael Jackson and in TII there are no doubles because he is Michael Jackson. Pardon by my English and I hope that they have understood to me.

Loud and clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Loud and clear.

Yep, loud and clear, but still I say that O2 dude is not Mike, and I saw doubles in This Is It.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions