aliveTopic starter

I Wonder???????????
December 04, 2009, 07:02:41 PM
Okay, so I'm sitting here reading through the threads and watching Home Alone (one of my favs) and one of MJ's as well and I can't believe I didn't think of this before.....you know how there was a major flood at his home the day of his death, the water was left running and was pouring out through the ceilings amd garage, well in the movie the robbers,  after they hit a home, leave the water running in the home to flood the place....I wonder if this was done on purpose by MJ, the idea coming from this movie? Why he would do this, I don't know, but very strange to leave the watering running and it was a major theme in one of his favorite movies starring his friend. I wonder?????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I Wonder???????????
December 04, 2009, 07:11:57 PM
Quote from: "alive"
Okay, so I'm sitting here reading through the threads and watching Home Alone (one of my favs) and one of MJ's as well and I can't believe I didn't think of this before.....you know how there was a major flood at his home the day of his death, the water was left running and was pouring out through the ceilings amd garage, well in the movie the robbers,  after they hit a home, leave the water running in the home to flood the place....I wonder if this was done on purpose by MJ, the idea coming from this movie? Why he would do this, I don't know, but very strange to leave the watering running and it was a major theme in one of his favorite movies starring his friend. I wonder?????

WTH? I havent heard about this...water running. But was there not kids/Kai Chase/Doc and guards there? What would be the purpose in that-unless everyone leaving in rush might have left the water on-but idnt he have a housekeeper(really dunno but just assuming he did-I know it wasnt NL but it was still MJ ) I wouldnt think that housekeeping would have run off def not. I need to look this up b/c I don't remember that...sure cant figure out how it would tie in. :idea:  :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 04, 2009, 07:18:24 PM
I've heard about the water...even seen video of it running outside by the back garage on YouTube. But I've not heard about a "flood." Water running out there doesn't necessarily mean there was water in the house. The water was coming out by the garage at the back entrance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 04, 2009, 07:22:45 PM
Yes, I knew about a leak as I saw picture of water in the part where the garage is but I don't think anyone would have purposly left a tap running as the house was rented, my friend got flooded 2 years ago with all the rain and burst water banks and many parts of the UK were flooded and it caused an enormous amount of damage and hers wasn't a house of MJs  proportion. It wasn't stated that anyone left a tap on in MJs house at Carolwood, it could have been a burst pipe. As far as I know it was just the garage but I could be wrong, if someone knows then maybe they could enlighten us? Maybe a tap was left on though in all the commotion as I do not think is is feasable for all the staff of MJ to be in on the hoax. I do not think the hoax would have any relevence to a film made so long ago but all strange things need looking into.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 05, 2009, 12:47:52 AM
I don't think it was purposely made. it was just a broken water pipe probably or other damage...what kind of clue could be a water flow?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley