Re: R WE BEING MISLED BY DISGUISES.....
March 11, 2010, 10:30:59 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "bec"
I'm not sure Michael really has much to lose in the PR department...

Besides, it really is all in how you spin it. To the best of my knowledge and research, no laws have been broken in the course of this hoax. So, with Murray having been charged for a non-death with manslaughter, the DA really doesn't have a leg to stand on when pointing the finger of justice so Michael is all good in that department. As far as being lied to... well the media will be wearing that crown when the subject of their reports the last 8 months turns out to be alive so he should be all good in that department too.

Of course anyone can say anything and people reserve the right to be offended by little insignificant things and there's no accounting for that, but my post comes full circle and again I'll remind everyone, Michael doesn't have much to lose in the court of public opinion the last 15 years anyway. In other words, only one way to go... up!

WOW! Amazing Post, Bec! Like all of your post. You're very right....Michael has really not much to lose in the PR. I mean, remember all the mean things and mean articles he went through? Could it be worse? I don't think so...

agreed with bec. BUT: the media has not been lied to, since there never was an official statement from anyone, actually confirming that michael joe jackson is dead. the media has only picked up what was fed to them (ambulance pic etc.) and made their stories up without verfiying the authenticity. that will be proven and also that there was no lie, just statements by non-officials. if any of the media had investigated more thoroughly, they would have questioned mj's 'death' just as we do here. there's a bunch of people in here who had doubts from the start, regardless of when they joined the forum. did the media ever question anything? no! they reported and concluded out of anything they could get their hands on. and so far, everything looks fabricated. i think all of this is also about exposing all of that. how you can start that whole machinery with made up stuff, even when the truth is right in front of you and all you have to do is dig some... :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 11, 2010, 10:51:56 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
RAAAH RAAAAHHH ME NO FOR TO READER YOUR CAPS NIGHTMARE.
THAT IS HOW I WRITE  N IF IT IS PAINFUL TO U I CAN NOT HELP IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 10:31:25 AM
THE DISGUISES COULD ALSO BE DOUBLES ,PRETENDING TO BE M.J.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions