dmovie27

Found this today on AOL. Apologies if posted already.

By Ruth Manuel-Logan on Mar 17th 2010 10:02AM

For years there has been talk of a love child that Michael Jackson kept a secret: Omer Bhatti, a Norweigian entertainer had been allegedly kept under wraps by Michael. The late King of Pop only told close friends about his existence. Now the jig is up, and Bhatti, who has moved in to the Jackson's California compound, is telling Michael's three youngest that he was sent by his dad to raise his siblings.

The young man, who recently changed his name to Omer Michael Bhatti, is slowly but surely winning over at least one of Michael's children, 8-year-old Prince Michael II aka Blanket. According to RadarOnline, a source revealed that the little guy is quite taken with his newfound father figure.

Since Michael Jackson's sudden death last June, Jackson clan matriarch Katherine has been holding down the fort. The 79-year-old woman has cared for Michael's children and is, in fact, their legal guardian.

Bhatti, a rapper/dancer, first met his dad in Tunisia back in 1996, when he, his mom (Pia) and step-dad (Riz) were on holiday. Bhatti blew Michael away with his awe-inspiring dance moves and voice. The young boy and Michael soon became "best friends."

Not a year later, Michael invited the family to stay with him at his ranch, where he employed Pia as a nanny and her husband as a driver. Michael allegedly reaffirmed to his closest friends that he was, in fact, Bhatti's biological father. Apparently, Michael admitted to having a one-night stand with Pia in 1984, which produced the 25-year-old.

It was reported last year, though, that Bhatti denied Michael was his father upon receiving the news of his untimely death.

...And the plot thickens.... (They actually ended the article with this line)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Interesting this was in the mainstream media.  Seems they have been avoiding information of this type about Michael Jackson.  Up until now it has been TMZ and tabloids that post articles of this type.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dmovie27"

For years there has been talk of a love child that Michael Jackson kept a secret: Omer Bhatti, a Norweigian entertainer had been allegedly kept under wraps by Michael. The late King of Pop only told close friends about his existence. Now the jig is up, and Bhatti, who has moved in to the Jackson's California compound, is telling Michael's three youngest that he was sent by his dad to raise his siblings.

The young man, who recently changed his name to Omer Michael Bhatti, is slowly but surely winning over at least one of Michael's children, 8-year-old Prince Michael II aka Blanket. According to RadarOnline, a source revealed that the little guy is quite taken with his newfound father figure.

Since Michael Jackson's sudden death last June, Jackson clan matriarch Katherine has been holding down the fort. The 79-year-old woman has cared for Michael's children and is, in fact, their legal guardian.

Bhatti, a rapper/dancer, first met his dad in Tunisia back in 1996, when he, his mom (Pia) and step-dad (Riz) were on holiday. Bhatti blew Michael away with his awe-inspiring dance moves and voice. The young boy and Michael soon became "best friends."

Not a year later, Michael invited the family to stay with him at his ranch, where he employed Pia as a nanny and her husband as a driver. Michael allegedly reaffirmed to his closest friends that he was, in fact, Bhatti's biological father. Apparently, Michael admitted to having a one-night stand with Pia in 1984, which produced the 25-year-old.

It was reported last year, though, that Bhatti denied Michael was his father upon receiving the news of his untimely death.

personally i dont believe he is michael child, michael loved children he would never deny a child, doesnt seem like the type to me , if he had children hed be proud and own up in my opinion, he never denied prince paris or blanket, i call bullshit .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"

personally i dont believe he is michael child, michael loved children he would never deny a child, doesnt seem like the type to me , if he had children hed be proud and own up in my opinion, he never denied prince paris or blanket, i call bullshit .

I believe omer may be his child. Maybe Pia didn't want media attention around omer, where as Debbie wasn't bothered by the attention prince and Paris got. So if he hid omer I don't think of it as a bad thing, he would have had his reasion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"

I believe omer may be his child. Maybe Pia didn't want media attention around omer, where as Debbie wasn't bothered by the attention prince and Paris got. So if he hid omer I don't think of it as a bad thing, he would have had his reasion.

yep, omer got mike's attention and love, that's what important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

yea well unless it came out of mjs mouth himself i wont believe it lol , people make up a lot of crazy stories, so unless he actually admitted himself omer was his son then i refuse to pay attention to it lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
:geek:

Confessions are GOOD for the SOUL.

Even though most stuff written in TABLIOD JUNKIE is GARBAGE sometimes there is TRUTH hidden within the LIES.

You just have to seperate FACT from FICTION.

I love this regardless of whether it came out now or before.

The TRUTH will prevail.

God Bless MJ and ALL his family.

:geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

oh im posting without reading - terrible i know. i think the guy should go and get a job
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
oh im posting without reading - terrible i know. i think the guy should go and get a job

He has a "Job" He's a rapper. So i don't see how the tabloids are saying that he's living off the Jackson Family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

He has a "Job" He's a rapper. So i don't see how the tabloids are saying that he's living off the Jackson Family.

well it probably does not pay much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

whats he going to do when hes 30, 40, 50
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Maybe he'll go into the music business?
He does have Michael's name under his belt.
 :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Ughh...This is sickening...Personally I don't believe Omer is Michael's son.  :?: Who are their sources?..How do they know what he said? I'm sorry, I'm just gonna come out and say it...Omer Bhatti give me the creeps. I don't know what it is about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just what I needed to hear.  Biz or who ever is the step dad.  Somebody replied to my other post that Omar's mother and father worked at Neverland.  At which I responded, I needed to see pictures because that boy looks just like Michael Jackson.  Joe knows.  He ain't as stupid as people wanna believe he is. :roll:  Step dad didn't give a damn.  I'm sure him and ma were paid handsomely to keep the secret.  Dammit Joe you let the cat out of the bag.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

the arabian nights

but who would give up their every day to go live and help the jackson kids - i think i would do it
Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 05:10:32 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions