i love omer i think he is so handsome. he reminds me of michael alot.  :D i think the kids like him alot too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

the arabian nights

im not being mean to him - dont know him - :lol:

he has been to some extent brought up in the middle of it - so would possibly be a help

but i think that the family members need to do this rather than expecting him to do it - he needs to have his own life

but may be there is a financial deal in it for him - may be a few million as a thank you

i dont blame him at all - i am sure it is fun
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry, but MJ didn't deny him. He moved Omer & his parents into his home. & supposedly told friends that was his son. If that is his son, he kept it secret because he & Pia Bhatti weren't married, it was a one night stand sort of thing & she was married to SOMEONE else. Those are good reasons to me to keep it to yourself, especially as a huge star like MJ was. There would've been all kinds of backlash & problems caused. What if her husband never knew Omer wasn't his son? Maybe he thought they were staying with MJ because Omer was a little impersonator & MJ was a fan of that. You never know the whole story behind the scenes. He probably had very good reasons to keep it quiet. He didn't deny him though outside of the public eye. Also, I don't think Omer would be living at the Encino house if he wasn't related somehow. & at the memorial Rebbie went back to one of the other rows & grabbed him & brought him up to sit with the family. Why? Maybe because he IS family?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why would micheal have an affair with this women, Pia Bhatti?!...I'm not trying to be mean, but have you guy's seen her?! She's not anything a man especially like Michael would get all worked up over...

His first slip up, and it's with this woman?...but not Brooke Shields, Tatum O'neil, Diana Ross, Shephanie Mills, or the chick from 'The Way You make Me Feel' video?!? C'mon!...it's hard for me to believe, but this is just my opinion.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael does not appear to be superficial about a woman's looks. In my opinion, none of the women he was allegedly romantically tied to were beauty queens, including Lisa Marie.  At any rate, look at the results.  Gorgeous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "teine21"
Sorry, but MJ didn't deny him. He moved Omer & his parents into his home. & supposedly told friends that was his son. If that is his son, he kept it secret because he & Pia Bhatti weren't married, it was a one night stand sort of thing & she was married to SOMEONE else. Those are good reasons to me to keep it to yourself, especially as a huge star like MJ was. There would've been all kinds of backlash & problems caused. What if her husband never knew Omer wasn't his son? Maybe he thought they were staying with MJ because Omer was a little impersonator & MJ was a fan of that. You never know the whole story behind the scenes. He probably had very good reasons to keep it quiet. He didn't deny him though outside of the public eye. Also, I don't think Omer would be living at the Encino house if he wasn't related somehow. & at the memorial Rebbie went back to one of the other rows & grabbed him & brought him up to sit with the family. Why? Maybe because he IS family?
all you ever hear is supposedly and claims ... but where is the actual evidence, just because people say he called him son doesnt make it true, there isnt any actual proof, i'm not being mean or anything i just personally choose not to believe anything based on "he said she said, well his friends said this and that" and i dont find joe very trust worthy, i have nothing against him just dont really rely on his words much. so unless Someone has a secret hidden video of mj admitting he is his song i choose to not believe it. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "teine21"
all you ever hear is supposedly and claims ... but where is the actual evidence, just because people say he called him son doesnt make it true, there isnt any actual proof, i'm not being mean or anything i just personally choose not to believe anything based on "he said she said, well his friends said this and that" and i dont find joe very trust worthy, i have nothing against him just dont really rely on his words much. so unless Someone has a secret hidden video of mj admitting he is his song i choose to not believe it. lol

Same oles song...mama's baby...papa's maybe.  Been this way since the beginning of time.  Nothing's changed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

The Tabloids, the press and a lot of reporters ought to really seriously dive into the matter of the strange death/ faked death of the world's greatest performer, instead of writing about Omar B . and the possible fathers of Michael Jackson's childen. It is all none of our business. It belongs to Michael's private life and that's that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i dont know if i believe this at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

At first I didn't believe it at all BUT then there was Joe ! Saying that he is MJ's son ..Now I don't know what to believe .. But if he is MJ's son then that's not bad ..And it's his business why he kept it as a secret..
But it would be cool if he turns out MJ's son for real ..xD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

There is NO way Michael is Omer's father. For one he would not "sire" a child and then not come out and say it was his child and want to be in his life. Michael is not that kind of person at all. He would want to be in his child's life 100%. Secondly Omer is like 25 right so he would have been conceived around 1985 and i believe Michael was still a virgin at that time. He wasn't interested in sex yet. He was still a "kid" himself.

As far as Prince, Paris and Blanket goes they ARE Michael's kids no question about it!!!
Just look at them. They are just like their dad all 3.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

^^I agree with Omer not being his son, however I don't believe the younger three are BIOLOGICALLY his either....he's definitely their father, just not biologically, (IMO)......not sayin anything's wrong with that, just sayin...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

i can simply not understand all the cloak and dagger stuff......just get DNA test done........why is that subject so  taboo......it would shut people up once and for all.........sorry if that seems harsh of me to say...xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whether Omer is MJs son or not isn't really that important to me. However I do acknowledge that it is highly unlikely that MJ would have revealed it to the public when the child was born and under what circumstances. Why? Image. It's okay for other celebrities to become baby daddies but never Michael Jackson.

For years,  fans couldn't even imagine MJ dating. Now how the hell was he going to tell them that he had fathered a child out-of-wedlock without sending them screaming into the streets?.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
There is NO way Michael is Omer's father. For one he would not "sire" a child and then not come out and say it was his child and want to be in his life. Michael is not that kind of person at all. He would want to be in his child's life 100%. Secondly Omer is like 25 right so he would have been conceived around 1985 and i believe Michael was still a virgin at that time. He wasn't interested in sex yet. He was still a "kid" himself.

As far as Prince, Paris and Blanket goes they ARE Michael's kids no question about it!!!
Just look at them. They are just like their dad all 3.

Good point! Exactly!...He couldn't have fathered a child back then and especially with that ugly chick. Sorry....I know people are wondering why I keep bringing up looks, but c'mon...Can you honestly imagine a young MJ having an unbridled night of passion with that lady? Someone said it was a one night stand too  :lol: ...If he really needed to have it, (if you know what I mean) he would have gotten it from someone else, cause you know how many attractive women wanted to seduce MJ?!..Yes, Michael has a lot of wonderful qualities but being blind ain't one of them. You would have to really look like something to get a man like Michael worked up, I mean c'mon lets get real....As a fan I find this story insulting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions