:roll: Yeah sure...I believe you...NOT!...Just kidding...All's forgiven. Sorry about that homegirl...It did sound like you were talking about me though...You do understand how I assumed that right?. Moving on...Let's keep focused girls. L.O.V.E....

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
No one in particular was targeted in the post. It was  generic and referenced random people who have openly expressed their obsession with believing that MJ was the poster boy for virtuosity. The post  merely suggested the possible reasons why these obsessions are in place. Nothing more...nothing less.  :lol:

Quote from: "Heatherette"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Thanks for being a voice of reason.  I truly applaud you.  ;)

While visiting hoax and regular fan sites, I have witnessed unusual reaction from fans. Some of them lose it and go crazy at the mere mention of MJ with women. It doesn’t matter if the discussion is about Mjs ex girlfriends, wives, or casual love interests. These fans go into attack mode if a woman is mentioned in the same sentence with Michael Jackson. Initially I thought that these were  teenagers who may have a fantasized view of love and romantic relationships. Later I recognized many adults behaving the same way. Either way, these females have clearly revealed  a rather interesting fantasy. These chicks are believing that MJ was somehow saving himself for the day that he met (insert  fan name here) and swept her off of  her feet. You know… just like in the romance novels. At the risk of sounding mean, I wonder if these females have ever had real boyfriends or romance with real males. It doesn’t seem so because they place too much emphasis on a fantasy romance with a celebrity that they will probably never ever…ever ever…meet.  :lol:

As far as MJs taste in women....he was a an equal opportunity man. He dated/married pretty and not-so-pretty females. BTW - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. LOL...I know one male friend who laughed at MJ once and said  "Damn...he's Michael Jackson ...is that the best that he can get?"  :lol:

As far as when he lost  his virginity....that is known by him and the person who was present in the room  and not by random fans who were not present when the act took place. Hell it might have happened when he was 13 or 30. I don't know and neither does anyone else other than MJ and his partner at the time. To each person reading this thread...ask yourself a question...how many people know when you lost your virginity? :lol:

As I said in another post on another thread ...people need to back away from the Harlequin romance novels. Those books along with daytime soap operas give a very warped distorted representation of real adult romantic relationships.  :lol:

Quote from: "teine21"
I think it's funny that people jump on me for saying that it's been said that Omer lived with MJ (there's proof in the home videos) & that he could have had a one night stand with Pia Bhatti & conceived Omer. People say "there's no proof, I choose not to believe he said, she said, etc". But yet, someone just said "Omer would have been born around 1985 & I believe Michael was still a virgin at the time. He wasn't interested in sex because he was still a "kid" himself." Yeah, what proof do you have that he was a virgin? How do you know he wasn't interested in sex? You don't have any proof, yeah Michael might have said it but he could have easily been told to appear that way or maybe, just maybe he said that because it's none of the public's business & he didn't want to talk about his dating or sex life. & yeah Pia Bhatti isn't the most attractive to the eye, but he could have been attracted to her in other ways & that led to something more. & yeah he was surrounded by beautiful women but maybe they intimidated him. Look at the women he married, neither of them are very attractive. Nobody here knows what Michael was like out of the spotlight, no one knows what he liked in women, nobody knows when he lost his virginity & who he's been with & nobody knows whether or not he'd keep Omer a secret & for what reasons. We are fans & we think we know things about him but the fact is we don't know him & we don't know everything about him. It's silly to think you do. He tells us what he wants people to know & keeps things secret that he doesn't think we need to know. & just like a lot of people he says things that may or may not be true just because he doesn't want people to be in his business & know every little thing about him. That's normal for a celebrity, or even just a normal person. Omer could very easily be his child, I don't see why the family would include him in family things & treat him like family if he wasn't. But then again maybe he's just like family but really isn't. We don't know for a fact & probably never will. Maybe if he is dead, during one of the autopsies they did do a DNA test for all of the kids, just to know or whatever. We would never know because it's a private family matter & none of our business. If he is alive, maybe he's being included because his father wants him to be. & how do we know that he popped out of nowhere? He could have been a part of MJ's life all this time, we wouldn't know because MJ wasn't as much in the spotlight the last several years, like he used to be. & nobody had been looking so closely at his family like they are now, for years. I'm not saying I'm right for believing Omer could be his child, but it's not fair to say I'm wrong based on lack of proof or what someone thinks in their mind that Michael is or isn't.

Umm excuse me darling...but I was just expressing my honest opinion. I didn't say anyone was wrong for believing that Omer was Michaels child! As for the crazy fantasizing fan part  :lol:...Some women on here have a problem with Grace Rwaramba even being associated with Michael, when I actually believe that there may be a possibility she might be the secret girlfriend, but I don't believe anyone on here ever brought that up. So the whole thing about me being some crazy jealous fan is bullsh-t and uncalled for...Look, I don't want to argue with anyone, and frankly I don't take anything on here too seriously cause we all may be wrong. I'm just keeping it real and if keeping it real hurt's someones feelings cause they have fantasies of their own about MJ being attracted to ugly women therefor they may have a chance, well I apologize. He may have been attracted to all kind's of women. How would I know. Again I'm just expressing my honest opinion, no need to get personal...By the way we all know why he married Debbie Rowe and it wasn't because he loved her...So let's move on shall we ladies :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions